De-Lurking for a Pattaya/Bangers Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#229 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:09 PM

Looking at the plethora of Tiffany's ladies all done up in their fantastic attire with their supreme showgirl talent I know exactly which one I'd be going for...Sonya. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#230 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Agreed, Petesie. But there are a lot of lookers there I wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers (unless they wanted to fuck on the floor, of course).

So I wake up after my last night in Patts, and there is this big, weird yellow glowing ball in the sky. And the sky is a strange cerulean shade; most odd. But the air was the strangest of all. It was ... not wet, but ... dry?! It all seems vaguely familiar, somehow. But it must have been a fever dream brought on by two weeks of debauchery in Pattaya; by the time I got to Bangkok this afternoon, that strange yellow orb was gone, the sky was back to its usual puffy gray self, and the atmosphere was wet with rain.

Back to normal. On the plus side, Suk Soi 4 isn't underwater, and Nana and Guess Bar are waiting for me.

More later on my last night in Patts, when I got to meet GoodEnough and took him to Famous where I believe he decided to see if Ms. Kung was indeed good enough. But first curry and a nap are in order ...

#231 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

four17

great first time trip report and first posts

an enjoyable read and hot pics of the love Nok from La Bamba

my favourite patts LB bar always relaxing and friendly

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#232 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

really enjoyed your report man, i like your style.
8)
hopefully we will hear more from you and another report next year.
cheers.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#233 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

you're experience with Sonya brings back fond memories for me. I remember a night just like that: Tiffany's, food, pool, chat. I don't think there's a lb in Pattaya that can match her for charm.

#234 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

Excellent, well written travelogue four. Cheers! :clapclap:

#235 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:44 PM

although looks wise I wouldn't say Sonya is one of the best in Patts I keep seeing of late she consistently gets rave reviews for her personality and intelligence, mainly from yourself and Teppis.

I think I might have to go find her for a bit when I'm in town next month.

#236 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

did she say, " i want go tiffany, i never see before." .? :harhar:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#237 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

Actually the trip is not over yet, just moved onto Bangers for several days before I settle down to work a few countries over.

@ Anthony And no, Sonya said she had been to both Alcazar and Tiffany's numerous times, and suggested for someone that had seen neither that Tiffany's would be a good first time. I imagine that line gets used a lot. I did see several other ladyboys in the audience, some on the arms of punters and some on the arms of each other.

So sorry If I missed a few days; I've been preoccupied up here in Bangkok as my holiday winds down and a few last-minute preparations for the aforementioned settling down have ensued.

But two more nights in Bangkok, and the nights so far have not made this hard man humble, and I have been amused by more than one ladyboy, if not queens.

But I jump ahead. First there was my last night in Sewage-on-Sea ...

So my last night in Patts, as I've elaborated here and on GoodEnough's TR, I had an eye out for Tata, but I didn't see her flitting about Obsessions. I wasn't up for the hard sell of the other go-go girls that night -- felt the need to chill, as the kids say -- so I perched across the street in Shamrock Bar. I suppose I could have gone in and looked to see if she was actually there, but figured like all the other girls, if she wasn't occupied with a customer, she'd be putting in an appearance at the front door or out on the front deck, eventually, when her time came to come down off the pole.

In Shamrock is where I make the acquainted of fellow forum member and all around good egg Mr. GoodEnough, who was indeed good enough to insist on paying my tab after I promised to show him the way to Famous Bar via Walking Street, after a short baht bus ride (his first, amazingly). After educating him on the ways of the baht bus, and the stroll down Walking Street and Soi 16/Soi VC, we arrive at our destination. As he elaborated in his TR, there was much drinking, fondling and even a marriage proposal ensued; I managed to beat Lita at blackjack twice for drinks. GoodEnough, being a gentleman and no slouch with a deck, managed to insure that she won when she played him.

I buy both Pinky and Guitar drinks, but eventually give lil' Pinky the nod. That cute face, with the way her bangs slip over right eye when she cocks her head and smiles, is just too much to resist. I don't think Ms. Guitar is happy with this, although there is no overt hostility, but no returned smiles when we all get up to leave, either. I warned her before now that I was "bad butterfly man" though, and have bought her drinks and whatnot, so it's on her if its an issue in the future. I guess we'll see next time I'm in town.

Anyway, GoodEnough, Soda, Kung, Pinky and myself head off to the Burger Lady's cart whereupon I confirm my earlier conclusion: her burgers are as good as Nana Burgers (the latter of which I have been indulging, the past few nights when the bars close). After that we head our separate ways; you'll have to consult GoodEnough's TR to see how he made out with Queen Kung.

As for me, I take Pinky back to Famous where I have prearranged to use a shorttime room upstairs. Pinky has only been on the job a few months; prior to this she was cook in the family restaurant back in Laos -- she actually used the term "chef," and I picture her in checkered pants, white jacket and chef's hat; she'd look cute in that, too. Her inexperience shows in between the sheets -- she is a bit shy and tentative 'til things warm up -- and I don't think her legs or backside have ever seen a razor, but still we had fun. Her youth shows in other ways: she cums quickly and lots, and yet never loses her hard-on. Ah, youth ...

And she isn't *totally* inexperienced; it's obvious she's given head more than once. :harhar:

As for those of you that prefer to be topped, I'm sure she could accommodate you; the hormones that spawned her cute little boobs don't seem to have affected her below the waist. But in personality and demeanor, I think Pinky is a girl all the way. After the dirty deeds are done, she is quite cuddly, and talks about taking me on holiday back to Laos next spring ("uh, honey, we just met," I'm thinking, but I'll chalk it up to youthful pillow talk). She even asks for my email address, so we can keep in touch (although I haven't received any follow-up invitations ... yet).

Sorry I didn't think to take more pictures, but it was late and I was preoccupied with having to check out the next day and head up to Bangers.

Thus endeth my two-week sojourn in Pattaya. I've got some general observations to make, now that I finally made it there after all these years of hearing about it/reading about it, but I'll save them for another post.

Next up: getting reacquainted with Cascade's Cindy and oh noes! Gate from Guess is on holiday? Will she return in time? And my favorite GG is at home sick (that's the official story, anyway). Will she recover in time?

Stay tuned ...

#238 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

Oh, and thanks again for the kinds words everyone :D

#239 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

Waiting with baired breath for your next installment four!! :-) Very much enjoying your well written report!!

#240 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

Argh, sorry, I've been slacking on the trip report now that the holiday is over and it's time to settle down to work, look for permanent lodging and whatnot. Plus the wifi in my guest-house here is kinda iffy. I actually tried to post an update a few days ago, but an IP address was not to be had.

Anyway ...

So after a long night and a short and relatively early morning, followed by the Bell minivan/bus/minivan gauntlet, I arrive on Suk Soi 4 and promptly bust my ass on the slick pavement -- it's raining, imagine that -- walking into Heaven @ 4. D'oh.

At least it's not flooded (yet).

I get checked in and promptly head over to Soi 5 thinking I would go to Foodland to pick up a few things and get some cheap eats for a late lunch/early dinner.

Alas, Foodland is no more!

There is a huge construction project going on involving that whole corner of the block between Soi 5 and Soi 3; even the freelancers that hang out on the sidewalk there along Sukhumvit barely have room to ply their trade (and all of the bootylicious African ladies seem to have been sent packing, incidentally).

I repair to Soi 7 for my second choice for cheap Thai eats, the big food court across from the Beer Garden. By this time it's raining to beat Hell. I try to wait it out after I finish my red curry, but it shows no sign of letting up, and it's all I can do to keep from nodding off at my table. By the time I get back to Heaven @ 4 for a nap, I'm soaked.

I forgot to set my alarm and wake up at 10:30 that night, and don't want to get out of bed. But I only have five nights left, and finally convince myself to at least go out for a bit of reconnoitering. I head over to Cascades after a quick shower -- inside, as it's finally stopped raining -- and look for Cindy. There are a few punters and tourists, but it's pretty slow, and a gaggle of ladyboys are soon swarming about me. I ask for Cindy, and as luck would have it, she is there, and soon we are sitting up in the cheap seats getting reacquainted. I tell her right off that I'm not barfining her that night, that I'm not barfining anyone, as I need a night off, but that I would be back tomorrow night for her.

She's not having it though. She hasn't had a customer in a long time, she says, and before I know it, my cock is out of my pants and in her mouth. She must be telling the truth, as Cindy is usually plenty affectionate in the bar, but I've never known her to be this aggressive. She makes it hard to say no, but I stick to my guns before I pop my gun, if you follow me (a weak bon mot, I know).

Anyway, I buy drinks so she won't feel bad, and give her a generous tip. She drinks with me while I have a look around and we talk about how slow it's been, as well as the changeover in staff. "The" Eye is indeed no longer working there, and while I see some familiar faces -- Q is entertaining someone and bodacious Tee Tee is jiggling on stage -- there are a lot of new faces as well. And lots of gestures towards me indicating "two ladies."

I assure Cindy that I will be back tomorrow at 8:30 pm, when she starts work, but I can tell by the look on her face, that she's not holding her breath.

I make my exit and head down Soi 4 and across the street to see if my favorite GG in all of Bangkok is still around. The mamasan of her bar assures me she is, but that tonight was her night off, but she would be in the rest of the week. Then I head around the corner to Guess Bar to shoot some pool and see if Ms. Gate is in residence.

Wow, lots of changes in Guess Bar, as most of you probably know if you keep abreast of the Guess Bar thread. I confess, I kinda liked the old (new) sleepy-loungey Guess Bar, but the pool table is still there, and the leaky aircon is fixed, and there are a bevvy of new beauties to compliment the vets, so no complaints (except for the damn vegetable-oil fog machine; I hate those things). I shoot some pool with one of the new service girls and Ice; I compliment her on her new knockers.

Incidentally, I know she's popular with a lot of guys, and gets rave reviews. I've only been with Ice once, and it was a so-so time. Just goes to show you; your mileage may vary, and chemistry counts, even in the P4P scene.

Ms. Moo is also in the house, and she remembers me; I have never barfined her, but we have shot many a game of pool together. Moo's another one -- I know she is popular, and I think she's a sweety, but she's just a little too much boy and not enough lady for my tastes. Although I have to admit, she looks fetching tonight in her little Daisy Dukes that all the service girls are wearing tonight, and her new short-'n'-sassy hair. Hmmm ...

I eventually inquire after Gate, as I have not seen her around, and am crushed to learn she is on vacation for two weeks! Won't be back until next week sometime, one of the new girls informs me, so why don't I go home with her? Beer then also informs me that *she* can do anything Gate can do. I imagine she can, but I explain I'm sleeping alone tonight, but that I'd be back soon, and we'll see what the future holds.

In my mind though, I was holding out for Gate. Not sure what it is about her, but she does it for me. Same with Cindy, in fact. Before I actually met her in person, I was in the "Why Cindy?" camp. Then the first time I saw her, I had paid her barfine within 5 minutes. As I say, chemistry.

Anyway, I head back to the hotel and a good night's sleep.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci