My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#61 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Walter aside from being a real nice guy and gentleman is my new 'LB 69' Hero. Good job see you tonight
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#62 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

Ooooooooooooo k!!!
Went to the beach.... Showered, and now will go for aloe Vera massage (no happy ending for who was thinking naughty)...

Strange thing... I think I drunk tons of ice in the HQ and around bangla and no problem at all, today I managed to wake up before 10:30 and have breakfast at the hotel and 3 minutes after having eaten my bf my ass transformed into a liquidator... Bah... Thai mysteries... Whatever...

Ok, tonite dinner with jimbo, hartmut and I didn't understand if also ivor will come...

I got my prey in mind, followed by a possible second choice in case of lack of chemistry...

Plus, there is a new jolly which if will be there I will pick spoiling the plan, because I nOticed she is not always in... So... Let's see...

I'm giving you an hint.....
No, I'm not!! lol

#63 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

Well, my money was on Kitty, last night...

Attached Files

#64 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

I hate for him to be thinking about the end of his holiday, but if you take a look in "Classifieds" you will see he's having a leaving party next Tuesday night - and in his generous style is offering all BMs drinks on his tab, all night!

An unprecedented generous offer. If you're about, come and meet The Man.

#65 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

wish i could be there... even that it would cost him several Singhas :D

well, todays guess is..... hmmmmm.... Patricia :butterfly:

look forward to tomorrows episode of "The stallion does Phuket" :clapclap:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#66 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

Wow, i think that's a good bet batman! It'll be interesting to see if we're right!

#67 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

Wasn't it Gerry Hall's mother who said to her daughter 'be a ho in the kitchen and a gourmet in the bedroom', or summat like that!!! Regrests can't make it tonite Walter, other commitments. Jim has a PM explaining it but will catch u b4 you go. All the best.

Attached Files

#68 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

DELETED

Nick Bullseye

#69 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

I hate for him to be thinking about the end of his holiday, but if you take a look in "Classifieds" you will see he's having a leaving party next Tuesday night - and in his generous style is offering all BMs drinks on his tab, all night!

An unprecedented generous offer. If you're about, come and meet The Man.

Walt, great TR.

Great report. I'm just hoping there's still something left when I arrive in a couple of weeks. :clapclap:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#70 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

Man, I wish I had those regenerative powers!

One night like Walter's, and I'm :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: for days.

....But what a great read. This is epic!

Carry on Walter, and we cannot wait to see the going-away party pics (though, let's not get too wrapped up in that quite yet. Much more to-do...).
Nix

#71 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:44 PM

its the Thai redbull thats keeping Walter alive at this stage I think, that stuff is way more lethal than its European counterpart.

I'm not surprised his ass turned into a liquidator after Ming had been near it :lol:

#72 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Hey it's good top see another Italian on this site!
Come va Walter?
I see that you are enjoing your trip a lot! That's the way to go in Thailand, epecially if you find good people like Jim and the others BM I already knew...it's like a big family!

Your report make me even angry with myself because this summer I chose to skip Thailand for another Location (Domenican Republic) :tantrum:

Hope to read a lot from you and maybe arrange a meeting back in Thailand next Christmas
Enjoy the good life mate!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci