• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#85 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

I look forward to hearing how he got on.

Patricia was on great form, so my bet for tonight is on....a repeat!! With a side bet on...Nookie!!

well iam on Kitty....side bet Pat :D

my guess is that he will soon be in serious danger if he barfines all those girls and let Pat sit back :D not sure its good for her pride :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#86 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

No Batman, look at Walter's arm round Nookie here, some definite chemistry going on there. Its one of these two tonight, i'm sure.

But i think there's a romantic dinner planned for another!

It'll be interesting to see how tonight plays out!

Attached Files

#87 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

OHMY GOD WHAT A NIGHT!!! (I do know writing caps means shouting, and this is exactly what I wanna do!!!)

10 over 10 !!!

She just left, she I've the amazing!! Fun nite around and gorgeous nite in the loom!!!

Going to have a soap massage now to get ready for the night... More details to come later... And pics of course....

She was sooooooo hot!!! Mind blowing!!!!
No time to eat, she closed the curtains, sun didn't come in and we were woke up by:

Reception: cleaners are up to finish their turn... Can we clean ur fucking room???
W: naaaaaa, not today

#88 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

yeah , as i said previously Walter , Patricia is an excellent choice and has the whole package .... wondering if you will invite her second time ....

here is a thought .... try a Trio ... did that with Nicole and Patricia in the past and we had a blast in the room ... however trio's can be dangerous as well as chemistry between the 2 LB's need to be present ...
  • worldtourist67 likes this

#89 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:44 PM

Talking about butterflies......!
Nice job Walter

You are breaking the mold as a newbee, you are going all out as an expert :ang3:

#90 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

DELETED

Nick Bullseye

#91 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

here we are with the update...

after having wasted some money at Christin Massage (I will not bother you will details), and just defeated the ants colony generated on the sprite spillage patricia left on the table.... yes... if you read well no cleaners today... :notworthy:

Here we go with the pics, I have also others but she made me promise not to post them... actually... she didn't make me promise.. she told me... if you put these I kill u!!! :lol:

She' so lovely.....

here we go!!!

Attached Files

#92 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

ok.....

time to get ready for the night!!!

got to take a shower and get ready for action....

now that i remember.... I forgot to eat today.... or... I just didn't have time to do so....? who cares!!!! :lol:

just for the records.... Jimbo has been seen walking around "alone" (he pretends so....) around 3:15 in the bangla....

some witnesses are ready to swear that the lady at 10 meters from him was not "just walking behind him" by chance....

stay tuned!!!!

#93 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

Fantastic report Walter. It has been fun watching this one unfold.

Enjoyed seeing your selections. It must be nice to be in such demand amongst those beauties.

I have to go with the insiders pick of Nookie tonight.

#94 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

DELETED

Nick Bullseye

#95 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

Waiting outside the hotel to go dinner...
And the wifi reach here... Incredible!!!
I forgot to ask about being on time in Thailand.... Let's wait.... I guarantee you SHE absolutely deserves a waiting....

Who has been reading carefully know who is SHE (exclusively written in capital)....

So.... Sorry but no one bet right tonite.....

Oh... Ok... Jimbo knew... But he has been nice to go for a bet anyway....
Maybe he was betting for tomorrow??

#96 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

Ning Nong?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci