My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#37 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

This is Walter's TR, so i'll wait for him to narrate last night's adventures before posting any pics, for fear of giving the game away.

Hope the internet at Royal Phawadee is ok today!
  • trekstar likes this

#38 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Bless you Walter for showing the always-precious NingNong a good time!
Nix

#39 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

:clapclap: ....come on walter we are waiting!

#40 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

Walter....you ole Italian Pony :rock:
Good to see and read about you enjoying a fabulous hedonistic holiday, aided and abetted by C&D'S resident impresario :cheer:

I was wondering who was going to be first in taking one for the team in shagging NingNong :harhar:

#41 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Here I am!! Sorry but yesterday no connection.
I spent the day at d beach, shower, caused the death of a couple of lobsters, and then to the HQ...
Very strange start... No lady came to me... I think they were scared cuz I slept with the queen the nite before...
The only one smiling at me was seya (but busy) and fon (I guess because she was not there yesterday and she did t know)...

Played a couple of pool game with kitty and kept on drinking...
Then jimbo arrived, couple of drinks, then I decided, barfine for seya and let's go... Actually she was not so sexy dressed, but her cute face impressed me since the beginning...

Went to some live music place, then to soi croc where we met jumbo again...

Some drinks and then back to HQ, ring of bell, meeting with hartmut and....
The disaster!!!! Donut was there (never barfine to early my men!!!). U will say... There is today! She is going today to sewage on sea for one month.... I tried to highjack her flight but notin to do...
Actually seya understood and told me do what u want, but her face was not happy at all....
I dropped my dream and stick on the gentleman side, ending up to the loom with seya...

Fireworks night! She's amazing, we played from 1 to 3:30 and this morning she wanted more!!

I definitely have to find a way totransfer the pics cuz I have some that are stunning!!!

Let me go eat before I collapse

#42 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Here he is, with the girls vying for his attention:

Attached Files

#43 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

Later, in soi croc, where Nut was topless, as usual, Pong was strutting her stuff, and Tui lined up for tonight:

Attached Files

#44 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

The man himself, with The Chosen One

Attached Files

#45 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

ok....

I converted my Chemical Engineering degree in nuclear aerospazial applied to information technology to do this transfer....\

let's see if I can post..... hope to don't make disaster, I resized the files under 500kb as per innstruction.... forgive me if i'm doing some mess

let's start with a back in the day, here's the girl from soi croc cabaret, no special pics... just to record her...

Attached Files

#46 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

looks like it works....

so now it's seya turn.... I hope to respect the sequence cuz I notice the attachments appear from the last added... whatever guys.... I don't think there will be complayining... before or after what's the difference!!!

here we go with super seya!!!

Attached Files

#47 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

ok...

quality is not perfect... but I think u guys can still enjoy and understand my enjoyement.... maybe next time I go for a cam, even if I am not really a pics lover... so will be a wasted investment.....

ok.... no sun... I guess I will go for a ride into Rat-U-Hit now...

one thing.... I knew Seya would have been the one yesterday.... and I also already know who will be the one for tonight...

I am not gonna telling you to don't waste your surprise, and also becuase I know the ladies come to know everything that is written on this forum... so I don't want the choosen to be too pretending and the not-choosens not coming to me and spoil my fun night...

but... I promise you that I will always tell you the day after if I matched the plan or not... and... yes... of course Donut was the jolly... but you know... destiny played against us....
if he wanted us to meet there will have been aircraft strike or storming weather and flights cancelled today...

See you later guys....

#48 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

okay... let mne be the first to guess....

my prediction for your choise tonight is....... Nicole 8)

BTW...really enjoying your report :rock:

no to mention the pictures... :love:

look forward to tromorrows reading :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci