My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#157 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:56 AM

Cor Slappy, you eaten a wasp, or summat? I think its a great TR, and yes the pics could be better quality, but hey he's having fun and sharing it with you! For a first-time TR its a rollicking good read.

Bravo Walter.

Slappy/Stonfre - is the yellow really such a big deal ? - Enough to flame a new member of the Forum?
Come on guys, give them a break.

Jimbo, by my watch its nearly 2am in Patong. Has nights of partying late with Walter finally caught up with a man of your age? :D

#158 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:03 AM

Jimbo, by my watch its nearly 2am in Patong. Has nights of partying late with Walter finally caught up with a man of your age? :D

yes i thought some eagle-eyed bugger would spot that, lol.

To answer your question: yes they have. I'm feeling a little jaded tonight, but i'm off in a few minutes to close up the bar, so you never know, there might yet be some late-night action!

#159 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

Ok, pretty please with sugar on top, don't use yellow. It is impossible to read on a white background. Is that better, Mr. Jimbo? I am interested in what he had to say otherwise, I'd have said nothing at all.

#160 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:09 AM

left C&D about 1 hour ago, poor walt, the whole adventure finally caught up with him. He dragged himself and Patricia out at 1230 or so, like a dumbass i went drinking on bangla, almost deserted at 130
home with my GF at 0200. Will stay confined until tuesday blowout for walts going away party. Even the Italian Stallion has his limits!!!55555555
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#161 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:14 AM

Ok, pretty please with sugar on top, don't use yellow. It is impossible to read on a white background. Is that better, Mr. Jimbo? I am interested in what he had to say otherwise, I'd have said nothing at all.

looks ok for me but I'm on the default black theme. Using the other theme, yes I can see your point. Also, on that basis the light blue text Slappy used earlier to ask for Wallys rankings doesn't work on a light blue background, thus making Slappy guilty of the very thing you both took AE to task on. :D

#162 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:16 AM

Like Bully and I expected a repeat performance with Patricia .... it was likely to happen .... good choice Walter ... been there -did it - done it - as well ... but i predict he will be back with a vengeance tomorrow for his last 3 day stint at Phuket ...

#163 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

Great report Walter. What stamina! :rock:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#164 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

Sorry Walter, thread hijack finished. Please continue with your great report. :clapclap:

#165 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:23 AM

American Eagle may be a Noob on this forum but i doubt he is a newbie to LB darkside and forum's in general ... so he will not be scared away that easily ...

Welcome American Eagle .. and FYI, i do not care whatever color you use in your post's.

#166 AmericanEagle

AmericanEagle
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

Viking, thanks for your warm welcome.

It was brought to my attention about the font color, and that there are other colors for backgrounds. Normally I post in the dark red, but when I saw it on the black background it was too dark, so I looked for something that would work better.

I do see your point about yellow on a white background, but not knowing the color of the background of individual members, I was just basing it on what I see.

Anyway, I'll be interested to explore more on this forum, and see how or if I can contribute positively.

Walter, sorry about things getting out of hand, please continue with your TR.

#167 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:20 AM

American Eagle....you're very welcome here.
Nice to have you posting on our forum, especially in this thread while Walter (the Italian Pony) is otherwise engaged :rock:

#168 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:54 AM

here we go with super seya!!!

Holy crap, just caught up with this TR :clapclap:
This is what its all about!
Well done, Walter :clapclap:
You italians are just the dirtiest fuckers :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci