My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#145 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

yeah as it is very subjective anyway to rate ,so what is the purpose of it anyway unless you explain your rates , it is better to not do this at all if Walter indeed intends to return ... as many of the C&D LB's read this forum... and some would not be amused about the rating they would get... better save this "rating" memories for yourself and use it as memories for your selection next time when you are in C&D.

With regard to pricing the same applies .... Up to You is the famous expression in LOS ...

#146 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:20 PM

Excellent shots. What a night. You da man :cheer:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#147 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

1) I agree, with all the money Walter is throwing around a half decent digital camera would be a drop in the ocean.

4) I think if I were in Wallys shoes it would be more a case of being able to return to the bar and not get a frosty reception than being scared of hurting their feelings. The girls do like a gossip and if they give you a bad rep at the bar then it won't help any future negotiations. Especially not wise in Patong where your options would be limited without C&D. If this forum had better privacy to stop them being able to read things so easily then it wouldn't so much of a problem. Just a side effect of the girls being more internet savvy.

#148 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

A quick trip to Big Camera would have sorted Wally (great name) out with a decent Nikon Coolpix for less than his nightly spend.

Walt's negotiations with de laydeez is up to him, though I'm surprised at the Loom pics as they usually don't want them posted, either he's a silver tongued bugger or they may not have spotted them yet... 8)

I suspect he's too busy enjoying his time in the thick of it to worry too much about ratings which are all subjective anyway; we've all had a few who's been stunning one day then for whatever reason are off their game the next.

His holiday, his choice and the pride of Italy is doing us proud...go on there Walt! :cheer:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#149 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

I wouldn't mind hearing who you prefer but I don't think it's good to talk price. Walter probably got a handsum man discount anyway :D

#150 AmericanEagle

AmericanEagle
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:30 AM

Thanks to KendoUK for alerting me to this forum and this thread particularly.

He knows I have the hots for Nookie and Nuoy and it's great to see them both together. This will have to be on my to do list.

Thanks Walter for sharing.

Text colours changed by Moderator

#151 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

:noob:

The Eagle has landed. Welcome to the board. As a noobie, I'd like to get your perspective. Two LB's prancing around in towels does it for you? Maybe I've too far to the Dark Side. Bring back Dirty Mike :lol:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#152 AmericanEagle

AmericanEagle
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

Yes I'm a Noob to this site, but not to similar forums.

I don't need to see the girls completely naked in a trip report, I can see that in the gallery here or on other sites.

What I like to see is recent updates of the girls that are available, and them having fun.

The Pic of Nuoy screwing Nookie would only be better if Nuoy was screwing me and Nookie was sticking her cock in my mouth.

I say just enjoy the pics as they are.

Text colours changed by Moderator

#153 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:00 AM

Great on the spot reporting Walter, no worries about photo quality, we all get the picture. haven't enjoyed a TR romp through C&D's girls since Arab Libanion last went through. Bravo!
:clapclap:

#154 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:40 AM

Yes I'm a Noob to this site, but not to similar forums.

I don't need to see the girls completely naked in a trip report, I can see that in the gallery here or on other sites.

What I like to see is recent updates of the girls that are available, and them having fun.

The Pic of Nuoy screwing Nookie would only be better if Nuoy was screwing me and Nookie was sticking her cock in my mouth.

I say just enjoy the pics as they are.

Someone who is not a noob would know to not post in yellow.

#155 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:51 AM

Cor Slappy, you eaten a wasp, or summat? I think its a great TR, and yes the pics could be better quality, but hey he's having fun and sharing it with you! For a first-time TR its a rollicking good read.

Bravo Walter.

Slappy/Stonfre - is the yellow really such a big deal ? - Enough to flame a new member of the Forum?
Come on guys, give them a break.

#156 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:53 AM

On the LBP forum AE uses a crimson font, using different fonts and colours is just his trademark style.

Wow, Noobs get eaten for breakfast here. Sure, if the noobs open their account with dumb posts and inane questions they probably deserve it but I don't think he's really stepped out of line here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci