My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#133 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

I think he should wait until after his leaving party to see the final scores on the doors, still time for him to experience a few more different girls.

Respectfully disagree. That's why this report is so interesting. The Rankings could change daily as he samples the new victims. That's why it's called an "as you go" TR.

Rumor has it that Wally is doing more catching than pitching these days ;-) . Jimbo, you may need to introduce him to your secret stash of Kamagra :lol:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#134 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

Lilly at 7/1 is a good bet - i might take you up on that.

And the odds against "Jimbo" aren't nearly long enough.......mind you, if he offered enough.........!

PS: i'm loving the pics of Arthur Daley and John McCririck that you and Ivor posted!

yes, some good British TV references that I'm sure will be totally lost on non-UK BM's!

ok, I can see Slappys point, his top girl could still change if someone else puts in a good performance in the "loom" between now and his big leaving bash.

I've adjusted Nicoles odds to favourite in light of a comment Walter made in the C&D thread, maybe i now need to shorten Jimbos odds too...

#135 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

I think he should wait until after his leaving party to see the final scores on the doors, still time for him to experience a few more different girls.

Respectfully disagree. That's why this report is so interesting. The Rankings could change daily as he samples the new victims. That's why it's called an "as you go" TR.

Rumor has it that Wally is doing more catching than pitching these days ;-) . Jimbo, you may need to introduce him to your secret stash of Kamagra :lol:

If he has plans on visiting the bar in the future, I would suggest discretion is the better strategy. If he doesn't intend on returning, then he could give rankings. The girls have very good memories!

#136 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

OMG the pace of this thread, same intense pace that was in season 1 & 2 of "Prison Break".

Croc girl Samsiphaa (are you working on your Thai Jim).

Walter go on ye good thing.
Hey

#137 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

rates? pricing? here???? no way.... you know... I am a gentleman.... but more than that I am very smart!! :rock:

yes.... I dooooooo know you were waiting for the below....

here we go!!!

[disclaimer]
people with heart problem shall not scroll down
[end of disclaimer]

Attached Files

#138 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:34 PM

I think that last post from Walter could probably be my favourite post on any ladyboy forum I've seen in my short time around this scene. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#139 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

Yes Kendo, i agree - a classic and incredibly erotic scene !

I can only imagine the clamour for these two, from now on! Well done girls, and Walter! :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#140 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

Yes Kendo, i agree - a classic and incredibly erotic scene !

I can only imagine the clamour for these two, from now on! Well done girls, and Walter! :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

U mean the last two pics...??? I would define it hard core...
Not erotic.......………........

#141 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

Outstanding :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#142 Cont Ifar

Cont Ifar
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:55 PM

Walter, amazing pictures! Were the last two for real or fake, because I think all punters will come to expect this performance from now on.

Cont

#143 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:50 PM

Rx:agree with you 100%. Walter will be back and he does not need to burn any bridges, just have a good time. Io will see him tonight if I sober up enough to move, otherwise will see him on hie good bye party.there will be many tears and a queue forming up for his next visit.
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#144 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

Kep your rates to yourself Walter and just enjoy the time you have here- one man's 10 is another man's 5. Mind you, I'd give them all one lol. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci