Petesie's "Ground Running" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:13 PM

...... and there was a bit of bother in Pook Swan...oh dear... :roll: ;-)

ooh come on, lets have the gossip, then!

Enjoy your well-earned vacation, Petesie.

Cheers C&D Maestro!

I wasn't there so can't relate exactly what went on though apparently it involved fake booze and a bit of bill padding.... :redcard:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 8

I wander over to New Orm and have a drink and a nice chat to Anne from….Issan…shortly joined by SLBT so we check bin and head down to La Bumbar…

The ever friendly Nok greets us and we buy drink for all present…Sonya’s hair is nice though she scurries away when we approach…

We regroup with the SM8’s of SLBT in the Diana Beer complex before heading down to Obsessions…we have a couple in there saying hello to the lovely Som and Eat…I ask for Eat’s number purely or research purposes but I’m informed not allowed in bar…no ploblem..so we head up the Strasse to the GG Go Go’s….

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

:clapclap: Ohhhyes it has been a long time since our drunken paths have wandered in the same direction.. It's kinda funny how an elephant dont forget init.. One day back into the swing of things with you and I feel like a Glasgow alchoholic again... aint life feckin grand!!! :lol:

Good start there young lad and I will read in anticipation of the rest of your tales.

#28 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

Nice start to the report there Petesie and good pics of the lovelies about town :clapclap:

If I knew you two hooligans were going to be back in town I might have delayed my arrival a bit :D

looking forward to viewing more of your adventures

Cheers :cheers:

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

:clapclap: Ohhhyes it has been a long time since our drunken paths have wandered in the same direction.. It's kinda funny how an elephant dont forget init.. One day back into the swing of things with you and I feel like a Glasgow alchoholic again... aint life feckin grand!!! :lol:

Good start there young lad and I will read in anticipation of the rest of your tales.

Cheers you Celtic hooligan... :harhar:

Tonite there's a party in La Bumbar and also in Pook Soi 6...oh dear!

2mollo I tink maybe sumting wong... :razz: :cheers: :giveup:

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Nice start to the report there Petesie and good pics of the lovelies about town :clapclap:

If I knew you two hooligans were going to be back in town I might have delayed my arrival a bit :D

looking forward to viewing more of your adventures

Cheers :cheers:

Thanks for that Hootster! :rock:

This was an unplanned one buddy and I had no clue himself was going to be there until just before I left.

We sure miss your company as well as all the LB's who ask, "Where Hoot?"

#31 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:40 PM

Nice to see u back on the mean streets of Sodom by the Sea Pete. Have a blast - and keep us updated :harhar:

#32 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:39 PM

Looks like you boys are enjoying yourselves already .

Have a great time :cheers:

Good choice in Cherry Petesie lad one of my favourites .

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

Nice to see u back on the mean streets of Sodom by the Sea Pete. Have a blast - and keep us updated :harhar:

I'll try me best big guy! So far..we've been doing our damnedest!

As you knew we would!

#34 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

Hey!

Did you know those pics are all of dudes?

Nix
...On a mission to warn people.
Nix

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 9

We hit many of these Go Go’s…not really my scene but I admit it is a slightly refreshing change…we take them to Angelwitch and enjoy a few baskets of ping pong balls to chuck at the lovelies on the poles…a grand way to chuck your money away…I notice there must be a good 50% are posties…mm times must be changing.

We wander into the Simon Beer Complex and amidst the usual raucous cacophonic shrieks we hit Rolling Stone Bar and I get swiftly re-acquainted with wee Ning…I am a creature of habit…she immediately drops some hansum young man and attaches herself to some old fart…the young fella slopes off in a huff…

We have 2 or was it 3 and SLBT’s SM8’s want to go Obsessions disco…we oblige though stay for one as it is definitely not our scene…so we slope off to Famous and I get molested by the Keen Kung…himself is having a senior moment and wants to go home so we do one…

Grabbing a swift subway we depart to our hotels…I last 3 minutes and shoot out to Nong to see whats up…Paeng and Solice are there so we have a drink and a chat before I call it yet another night in Tinseltown…

Attached Files

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hey!

Did you know those pics are all of dudes?

Nix
...On a mission to warn people.

Now you tell me.. 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci