• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

Hi fellas...

After a 9 month self imposed exile from LoS a few weeks ago I had a sudden urge to press the "Book Now" option...weak as I am I did!

No need to get into the usual flight details as we've all been there so straight into it...

I'll elaborate as I go along...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 1

I hooked up with SLBT and after a swift brekkie in the Butchers Arms and a glance in Central we had a look and wander down Soi 7...mm...no action here (well it was 11am!) we relocated to Soi 6 and had a short bounce down there for a while...

Fah in So What was lookin sexy and is proud of her new pussy...oo-er..we had a drink and a feel of Gob in one bar before having a relaxing Tiger lite in Pooks...SLBT is quite taken by Dede and I think she's made it to his short list...knowing him as we do this list ain't that short...

Apple is making a play so I hop it quick... :butterfly:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 2

We do a few more bars and we have a hankering for the GG's so we have a look at a few before deciding we'd much rather have the real thing...so Famous it is then....

Oh...we meet a lot and my memory is not up to remembering all their names so lets call them...Erm's... 8)

Attached Files

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 3

So-o...we hit Famous and Lits is gobsmacked as she's just been talking about me and I walk in..Deja who?

Karl is looking Cool and the new look suits him...oh..and by this time the Beer goggles are on and we are getting trashed rather swiftly...this old chap had no sleep on the plane and drank way too much..for a change..

It's all happening way too fast...PaulTain and Stevie walk in and intro's are made...nice to see ya fellas!

I've taken a shine to Cherry and it's not long before I'm introduced to Famous ST Looms...we are at it a long time and we get to know each other quickly...I have my first anal intruder for 9 months and tell she I am virgin...

We are roused by the bar hooligans and hab nice shower and chat and I pee on her leg while she tell me she leelly like me.... :harhar:

Attached Files

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 4

Things get really hazy...Kate shows up so I give her something for the salon and tell her I see her later....before you lot start this is how it went down...

OTK had posted that she had been spotted on the Beach Road and was reportedly looking thin…I hadn’t contacted her since New Years Eve and that was just an sms to wish her a Happy New Year…
So-o I was a wee bit worried and concerned and sent an sms..

Hi Katie how are you doing?

I Fine how are you?

Good sweetie, my friend see you and say u look sick, you ok Katie?

I fine no ploblem, see you in 2 weeks…

I though WTF…how on Earth did she know that as I’ve told no-one?

Ok Kate, who tell you I come Pattaya?

You just did….

She’s smarter than the average bear….

Attached Files

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 5

The Mists are closing in and my late nights and lack of sleep are hitting hard...I head back to the ranch and freshen up..a wander down Soi 13/1 leads straight to La Bumbar and it's nice to see Nok again..

I had arranged to meet Rossco but he is absent probably due to an age/alcohol/memory related illness...Solice comes in with Paeng so it's great to meet him and Madam is of course radiant... :love:

I wander off to Soi 7 and meet up with the one fresh from Salon..we grab a bite to eat at one of the eateries and by this time the legs have gone so herself helps me to the Baht bus and it's beddie byes for this tired old teddy...

Not a bad first day leely... :D

Attached Files

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:51 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 6

I'll take the Katie stuff on the chin...she's a diamond and we have history so if I'm fine with it..up to me 8)

We had a really good chat and even though it's been 9 months we get on like it was yesterday we last seen each other...go figure...she shares some personal stuff with me and I am strangely not surprised about what I hear...

She's sporting a few tasty tatts too.. I hope Big Tel likes them!

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

great read :clapclap: :clapclap:

enjoy your holiday guys :notworthy: :notworthy:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#9 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

Photo of the new tatoo:

Looks like they are Bar Coding the LBs....

That should make locating them easier

#10 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:20 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 6

She's sporting a few tasty tatts too.. I hope Big Tel likes them!

I do indeed like them Pete :D , good to see you back in LOS and with SLBT this is going to be one hell of a great report, nice to see you with Kate Pete, have a fantastic trip Amigo.

Tel :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#11 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

You must be happy being back Pete. Good for you. Unplanned trips can be the best. Looking forward to your meanderings. Looks like NUT is back at Famous, now that's nice.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#12 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

This is going to be one hell of a good report.

Nice to see you got back to LOS again. Keep up the good work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci