• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#13 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

Petesie
Great to see your report been to long since last one. Kate looks like her old self, damm good. Don't know why my mate thought she looked thin must be that shite Chang he drinks no need to be worried after all. Bollocks to the rest of the forum I for one am looking forward to the next episode of the never ending story of the only interesting Kate and Pete.

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

great read :clapclap: :clapclap:

enjoy your holiday guys :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thanks Batfella...I'll try to keep the bugger in line though I managed to lose the 3 of them last night and there was a bit of bother in Pook Swan...oh dear... :roll: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

Photo of the new tatoo:

Looks like they are Bar Coding the LBs....

That should make locating them easier

Looks like the inserted a Petesie locating chip that links directly to ATM's too... :blush:

I shall locate you soon too, oh wise one... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:28 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 6

She's sporting a few tasty tatts too.. I hope Big Tel likes them!

I do indeed like them Pete :D , good to see you back in LOS and with SLBT this is going to be one hell of a great report, nice to see you with Kate Pete, have a fantastic trip Amigo.

Tel :cheers:

Thank you my Welsh wizard...I'll keep it up as long as I can, no plans, just go from day 2 day... 8)

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

You must be happy being back Pete. Good for you. Unplanned trips can be the best. Looking forward to your meanderings. Looks like NUT is back at Famous, now that's nice.

Cheers DK

It was good to see Nut again and she was as chirpy as ever...good for she. :D

I shall shout her a drink from her friend Bruce.. :cheers:

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

This is going to be one hell of a good report.

Nice to see you got back to LOS again. Keep up the good work.

Good on yer OTK, SLBT and I had a chinwag about you so it's nice to hear from you... :D

Katie is her usual good natured justgeronwivit self...pleased to see her personal Credit Card has once again waltzed into town... :harhar:

#19 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:46 PM

Great to see you back reporting from the front line Petesie. Love that dress on Sherry, this is gonna be a visual and humour filled treat as usual I reckon. :D
We laugh because it is true.

#20 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:17 AM

Good on yer OTK, SLBT and I had a chinwag about you so it's nice to hear from you... :D

Nothing good i hope :lol: :lol:

Because I velly bad man :lol: Many LB tell me so must be true

OTK ???

Have a safe and wonderful trip.

#21 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:27 AM

Oh my.....The Kate & Petsie thread is of and running again.
Better than Corrie.

Enjoy yourself :D

Looking forward to hearing of your eerrrm ...misbehavings??

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

[quote name="Pad Thai Boy"]Oh my.....The Kate & Petsie thread is of and running again.
Better than Corrie.

Enjoy yourself :D

Looking forward to hearing of your eerrrm ...misbehavings??[/quote

Thanks for that PTB...a surprisingly quiet day today.. Madam take me shopping and we ended up in lots of GG Go Go bars due to SLBT's straight mates tagging along..I managed to get my mitts on a couple of fine LB Dickus Tremendi when no-one was looking but no take aways... :blush:

Early doors yet..and I could do with a good old kip without the addition of internal back support.. 8)

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

Petesie’s Ground Running 7

A very quiet one..sort of…after shooing Madam out to get changed I meet up with himself in 18 Coins Restaurant on Buakhow and we have Farang brekkie…

Madam re-appears refreshed so see ya later to the Tartan Terrorist and I get whisked to Central in order to have some pillage & plunder on my wallet…no bother, I’ve not seen her for 9months so this is overdue. I don’t send her money nor keep her so a free agent she remains surviving on these mean streets as best as she can…

The damage isn’t too bad so she gets something she likes from the Electronics store into the bargain…we retire to da Loom and relax for a while before she gets shooed out again while himself and I go do a bar crawl with some chums of his…

Attached Files

#24 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

...... and there was a bit of bother in Pook Swan...oh dear... :roll: ;-)

ooh come on, lets have the gossip, then!

Enjoy your well-earned vacation, Petesie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci