Petesie's "Ground Running" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#313 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

Kwangs looking well where she been hiding. One of the best i love this girl.
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#314 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

Nice stuff their buddy. That Koyo sure can't hold onto their employees very long. Always out with the old in with the new around there it seems.

Haven't seen Chocolate in awhile, had to do a double take on that pic. mmm..Chocolate :love:

#315 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

Just do what you're doing Petesie. It works for me.

#316 paulyb77

paulyb77
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:32 AM

:D
Good to see the pic of Ae,she would be number one choice to try my first postie-mind you she did have a lovely cock before.
Remember Kwang well from Club131,had a couple of great nights with her before she gave up the boobies.

#317 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

is this ae? what a body

#318 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

Damn you are really cranking out the reports. Great stuff, you are starting to give me the Pattaya blues which I really haven't had since I left.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#319 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 12A

Another day passes in LoS…I arise late and potter around till it’s time for a few go-go’s…nothing catches our eyes and we wander down Diana and have a lovely meal in the Beefeater.

Recently refurbished we find the service and choice of food to be superb, our choice arrives and it looks and tastes wonderful, SLBT has the chicken and I have the Dory, this is rounded off by a glass of superb Chardonnay and we are pleasantly surprised by just how good this has been and vow to return…mind you…we also say that to a fair few LB’s….

We attempt to catch up some lads in Soi 7 but they have flown the coop to La Bumbar to meet up with Billy 69 so we have a swift one with young May in Angels Place Soi 7, Kate’s chum Ae who’s a member of the Postal Service also works here and from where SLBT is sitting he can see a fair bit of gusset and we suspect May has recently joined them too…

A trip to La Bumbar finds quite a few FM’s in residence and there’s a good atmosphere going down…himself has had enough drink so opts for a tea…Nok kindly offers to add the milk…
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#320 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

great stuff petesie

great to read your back in the thick of it

enjoy the remainder of your trip

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#321 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

More tea vicar.....?? :lol:

Nice reporting there laddie... I feel there will be more to come :harhar:

#322 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

Petesie’s Ground Running 14

We head on up to Soi VC to check out the departure time fro the Famous Road Trip and have a few scoops with the boys…Himself and I head on back down the road at 12:30 allegedly to get our head down prior to the 5am start but he watches a movie and I hang about Nong bar for 3 hours, bumping into Yok there and Tata from the Dick Inn next door..

I arrive at Famous to find the Farang count is now down to 4 as a few of the fellas have decided for whatever reason they are now not going…as Lita has already planned, booked and paid for this event on their behalf I find their absence at this late stage a bit rude…Mai Pen Rai and it’s soon all aboard the Charabang and a bumpy ride down to Rayon…on departing the bus I note that someone’s planning ahead…
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#323 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 15

The resort is on it’s first day of opening and despite Lita’s best laid plans they are unprepared for us…but we are sorted out once she sa-peaks to the manager on the blower and we are inserted into the relative Hongs…

I do the first smash & grab and by pure co-incidence the first one round the corner is Cherry…she soon settles into Petesie’s Hong without a bother, a good cuddle machine is our Cherry… though I fail to notice at first that she's brought her bags with her...I’m just fucking hopeless…

#324 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:04 AM

Petesie’s Ground Running 16

After myself and her get reconnected and comfortable we crash for a couple of hours into a form of domestic bliss…that’ll be me snoring then…

We hook up with himself and wander down the beach and have a cheap reasonable lunch at another beach restaurant where we are served by one of our own…

We head back and try the hotel fish foot massage which sends himself into hysterics…then we all join in laughing as we do it together…Cherry heads back to Loom and SLBT, Rev and myself kill a very pleasant afternoon in the pool drinking…our holiday…and being Scottish...traditional..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci