• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#301 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

All the fellas were there...literally... :D

Shanksie, FBUK, Paultain, Stevie P, SLBT, Terry the Plumber and fresh in from the plane via Soi 7...Rev 1888/Hoff!

A good night was had by all, thanks Karl & Lita for your hospitality...!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#302 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

Looks like a great night was had by all. I would have liked to have been on that list of bm's you mentioned. Thanks for shouting NUT a drink.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#303 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like quite a gathering of reprobates there in Famous, Pete! Now that's what I call a "low season" :clapclap:

I always enjoy a good ass whipping at the hands of birthday girl Kya on the Pooks felt - but only played her with a ST at stake the first time. :D

She'll certainly take you to the woodshed. :sado:

#304 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

I really must apologise to Shanksy..

He innocently wandered past Madame who firmly tugged his chin appendage causing the poor bugger to yelp...sorry mate she was well trollied and tugged a few more things later on... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#305 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:00 PM

Brilliant Stuff Pete :clapclap:

#306 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Some wonderful captures of your night of bar wandering Petesie, good stuff.
We laugh because it is true.

#307 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

...... and there was a bit of bother in Pook Swan...oh dear... :roll: ;-)

ooh come on, lets have the gossip, then!

Enjoy your well-earned vacation, Petesie.

Cheers C&D Maestro!

I wasn't there so can't relate exactly what went on though apparently it involved fake booze and a bit of bill padding.... :redcard:

Np surprise there then!! Just caught up with this and am in for the ride now :gayf:

#308 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:57 AM

Looks like a great time....''wishin'' I was there.

A few bar owners must be glad so many BM's around for Low
season.

#309 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:59 AM

Petesie’s Ground Running 12

Another lost day in LoS is experienced…

Madam departs and I go for a wander…various bars are visited on my cultural experience assignment and before what becomes what I am again fully imbibed…

I visit Koyo and meet Balloon ex-Ezy and another refugee from various establishments…Chocolate..who I must say is really looking quite hot…jing jing…Rossco and Kahuna is in and we have a drink.

Famous gets hit again and Cherry has another go for my International Monetary Fund..and Kung keeps kissing me which only adds to my confusion…

Kwang is a blow in from the past and she tells me she has been to the farm again, probably to fix her tractor which all you fellas bought her years ago…Rev is upstairs having a private party with a gang of SM8’s who are busy getting busy with the Famous BJ experience in the ST Looms…good lads..extremely Scottish and up for it…

Rev pops me on the back of his scooter and I have a merely terrifying ride to Soi 2 …he shouts at passers by in Jockinese which is highly amusing and definitely not PC and he must look like a mad gerbil hurtling towards them…we visit the Atlantic bar…a first for me…I do my own thing and leave the lads to it…I get friendly with a few GG’s and we have many drinks and games of pool…

I decide to BF 3 of them and we head up the Strasse for dancing…we pass Kate and her chums and I discreetly do not look in their direction…

Before you know it I find it is half past daft o’clock and I say goodbye to my girls and head off on my lonely path to my lonely Loom…phew!

#310 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

A few more from my evening out...the girls were disappointed I never took them home but to be honest I'd had enough of a good time for that night and anything else would have spoiled the moment...up to me... 8)

#311 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

Petesie's Ground Running 4.

OTK had posted that she had been spotted on the Beach Road and was reportedly looking thin…I hadn’t contacted her since New Years Eve and that was just an sms to wish her a Happy New Year…
So-o I was a wee bit worried and concerned and sent an sms..
….

Just in case anybody may get thn wrong impression about a top class lady the beach road refered to was from the dolphin roundabout to that snooty Manta between Amari and Dusit and she seemed to be waiting for taxi. However seeing the latest photos I think my friend must have made a mistake.
Great report as always Petesie but sorry to hear her singing has not improved but at least it was a solo I can recall the old Lao cats choir being able to clear a bar with a few notes.

#312 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

Petesie’s Ground Running 12

I visit Koyo and meet Balloon ex-Ezy and another refugee from various establishments…Chocolate..who I must say is really looking quite hot

Aint she just :D Have to admit I should have took her again, as she as a great personality as well as looks.

Kya too is looking rather hot in yellow as well.

Keep up the good work and give that fat Scottish puff Rev a kick up the backside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci