Petesie's "Ground Running" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#289 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

Keep posting some nice booty shots and the discos may grow on me yet ;-)

Ning is looking lovely, she must have been happy upon your return.

I'm enjoying your reporting from the front lines. :clapclap:

#290 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

Some general observations so far...

The place is quiet, not much happening and most places seem to be fairly empty, despite this some places make no effort to get your custom which they must surely need...

Stringfellows; we were the only 2 in there and they could not have been less interested, the following evening Bob was there and the Cussamer/Ladyboy interest level seemed to pick up...when the cats away the mice sit on their arses, smoke and wait till closing time, my 2 satangs worth.

La Bumbar; no-one stops for more than 1-2 drinks which is a shame, don't know what sort of pick me up Nok needs to get it going.

Pook Soi 6; I believe Pook has moved off the premises so there seems to be a lethargic feel to the place, the girls aren't the most interactive bunch and not the best I've seen there.

Famous; I really like this place, the influx of new/old girls has brought with them an element of welcoming charm, last night it was jumping, this was great to see.

New Orm Bar; quiet and some seasoned professionals hang out there, not for the faint hearted!

Papa Bar; closed!

I'm now on Day 4 so hopefully I'll find a wee bit more to write about!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#291 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:54 PM

Keep posting some nice booty shots and the discos may grow on me yet ;-)

Ning is looking lovely, she must have been happy upon your return.

I'm enjoying your reporting from the front lines. :clapclap:

Thanks old pal...I have my usual Kling-on in tow, keeps calling me her "hudband"...whatever that means... :blush:

We shall, as usual, go with the flow... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#292 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 10

This trip is developing a pattern as we have Farang brekkie in Robins Nest on Diana…intentions to go to the gym and have a massage are thwarted when we hop on a Songtaew and we hit Soi Yodsak…

First stop is the O bar and we molest a couple of GG’s and ring their bell…swiftly moving on we stop at Horny bar and Gob wanders in and asks why I no call she…erm…sorta busy doing nothing Sweetie…

From my barstool I notice Hi-Boss is getting remodeled…so-o we wander over to Pooks and himself gets informed he is bad Farang…we could have told her sooner…

Apple tells me she is getting her lips reduced next month…I’d love to drag her back to the Loom but can’t be bothered with the hassle so we wander up and settle into Redlight bar…a cute wee thing called Ning settles on my lap and I develop a strange swelling so we go up the Apples and Pears and do a bit of good old fashioned hanky panky.

We wander up second road and have an Indian just opposite Central which I believe KK uses…it’s a so-so affair and himself notices the fan from the loo goes right into the kitchen…so it’s back to our Looms and then once again into the night.

#293 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

The wages of MY sins right now will likely be bankruptcy. Death will come later! :lol:

Good report.

#294 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

The wages of MY sins right now will likely be bankruptcy. Death will come later! :lol:

Good report.

Thanks buddy!

My apologies to all in advance for my current ramblings..I'd like to do a far more detailed humourous type of report but I'm also conscious some FM's like the on the ground now stuff, what to do?

#295 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

The wages of sin aren't what they used to be....
Nix

#296 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

Bit hard to read the typeface, does that say: "we offer vision and denial, or vision and dental?"

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#297 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

Bit hard to read the typeface, does that say: "we offer vision and denial, or vision and dental?"

I'll sign up for both... 8)

#298 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 11

First stop Nok’s Knocking Shop and we meet Robbo, Terry the Aussie plumber, JCS, Stevie P and Paultain…La Bumbar has a distinct lack of something so we have one in Stringfellers and the aircon is dripping on me so while I try to avoid it I kick the table, stand on himself’s flip-flopped tootsies and spill the drinks which comes between him and Firsts cock…oo-er..

We bump into Putytat on the way out and have a brief chat before we are whisked away to Kya’s party in Pooks…this starts off slow but soon develops into a good old piss up…the birthday girl is well pleased when the chums from Boystown present her with a large furry bear and some flowers…bless her!

Madam is well trollied, she hijacks the Karaoke and we are deafened by her caterwauling…her old chum Ae makes an appearance and is looking lovely…

#299 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

A few more pics of a fine old night on the front line.... 8)

#300 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

The Party rolled onto Famous which was jumping!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci