• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#373 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

It was nice meeting you Hoot. Great report! :clapclap:

Good meeting you as well Stonefre. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

#374 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

The next day was pretty hum-drum, and I thought I'd take a wander down to the Pattaya Beer Garden for a little lunch. I had an admirer there from a previous trip who I was looking forward to seeing again, she was surprised and happy to see me. Can't have much of a chat as she's working, so I finish up lunch and head out.

I wander down to Bali Hai Pier which has some major construction going on, not sure what there building. The tide is super low, and I notice some families out picking through the sand. I assume they're after some type of shellfish for dinner. I wouldn't knowingly eat anything out of that muck. I'd rather think that my food isn't coming from the shore of Pattaya, even if it is.

After a quick walk around I'm ready for a beer and Soi 6 sounds like the right place so I hop a baht bus and head on down.

#375 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

Nice report Hoot - gotta roll with the punches sometimes, so it's good that you let your trip come to you as it were.

Been lovin' the recent spate of BM pics of Patty Cash - and yours are some of the best yet. :clapclap:

I never really noticed her in past visits to La Bamba because she's usually quietly sat behind the bar, but she's obviously a laydee who could more than hold her own out front.

#376 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

Nice report Hoot - gotta roll with the punches sometimes, so it's good that you let your trip come to you as it were.

Been lovin' the recent spate of BM pics of Patty Cash - and yours are some of the best yet. :clapclap:

I never really noticed her in past visits to La Bamba because she's usually quietly sat behind the bar, but she's obviously a laydee who could more than hold her own out front.

Thanks CJ. I think Patty likes staying out of the lime light and working behind the bar. No pressure to go with a customer if she doesn't want to. Just my impression. But her star does seem to be on the rise, hopefully we'll continue to see more pics of this lovely. 8)

#377 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

Soi 6 is quiet. There girls are out but not many farang walking the hallowed ground. I head down to Pook's as a first stop. Walking up the steps I see Anne, formerly of La Bamba and give her a hello as I pass by. She's been unsuccessful trying to get me to bar fine her for years. Very pleasant, I'm just not attracted to her. Sometimes she's fine, other times she goes off in a huff. Wondered which I'd get this time. That question was answered when I decline to buy her a drink. She tells me she's never talking to me again, hits me in the arm and leaves in a huff.

Another girl asks if she can join me. I say sure, as I can use a bit of conversation and I buy her a drink. She immediately goes into the hard sell for a bar fine, short time, whatever, which turns me off...let's have a bit of a chat first. We'll she goes into silent mode when I don't immediately bar fine her, and things are not looking good at this point.

As I'm contemplating the best way to tell her to move on without getting a drink thrown at me she saves me the trouble. She has an outburst, I'm not sure exactly what all she was saying, but she storms off in a huff too.

That would be a new personal record for me - two girls pissed off inside of 20 minutes. I was feeling uncomfortable, I thought it had made quite a scene and figured it might be time to go. But as I looked around, I realized no one else seemed to care. Other girls kept stopping by trying their hand. Which turned out to be a good thing for me.

I spotted a lovely at the end of the bar and had her come and join me. She's only been working at Pook's for about a month as near as I can figure. Came over from a lady bar in Soi 8 and I'm guessing she'll be heading back to a lady bar again soon.

Her name is Ying, she's tall with the right amount of silicone up top, and not too much on the bottom. I'm smitten once again :love:

#378 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

Hoot said; That would be a new personal record for me - two girls pissed off inside of 20 minutes.

It really must be you mate as me & the Scottish one have had no trouble whatsoever.... ;-) :roll:

Mai pen rai Hootster...I'm sure you charmed the pants off yer fair share of those Ladyfellers... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#379 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Just a bit of the low season ladyboy blues. Just take it in stride. They are just trying to make a living. :D

#380 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:59 AM

The next day was pretty hum-drum, and I thought I'd take a wander down to the Pattaya Beer Garden for a little lunch. I had an admirer there from a previous trip who I was looking forward to seeing again, she was surprised and happy to see me.

She love you too mutt brother Hoot and she has the rest of our gang down as a bunch of sausage jockeys because she has spotted us with ladyboys .
You on the other hand are considered a real man :D

I introduced Badpress to her last trip and he agreed she is the sweetest Thai girl in the world , cute as a button :angel:

#381 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

Mai pen rai Hootster...I'm sure you charmed the pants off yer fair share of those Ladyfellers... :D

If by charm you mean my pocket full of Baht...then yes, I charmed the pants off them :D

#382 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

Just a bit of the low season ladyboy blues. Just take it in stride. They are just trying to make a living. :D

Hopefully I didn't over dramatize it, It only ruffled my feathers for a couple minutes.

Neither rain, Nor heat, Nor angry ladyboys, shall stay this monger from his appointed rounds. :D

#383 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

She love you too mutt brother Hoot and she has the rest of our gang down as a bunch of sausage jockeys because she has spotted us with ladyboys .
You on the other hand are considered a real man :D

I introduced Badpress to her last trip and he agreed she is the sweetest Thai girl in the world , cute as a button :angel:

She is a doll that one. But she's got my number too...she keeps asking if I'm sure I like lady. She still asks me at least once a day :D

#384 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

One thing I'm starting to learn is that when someone your interested in is sat right in front of you, pay the bar fine. Too often I get caught up thinking it is still too early or wanting to head to the next bar to see what else is out there. Sometimes, make that usually, I don't find something better and think "damn, I wish I bar fined xxxxx".

So I pay Ying's bar fine and we head off to eat. She takes me to a nice little place off Soi 8 where the food is good and prices are cheap. Walking into the restaurant was the first time in a long while I've noticed getting full on stares from people. Actually, everywhere we went people's necks were twisting into unnatural positions to get a look. She didn't exactly blend in, she's as tall as me in her heels and her skimpy yellow dress with boobs a poppin'. I happily noticed the stares didn't bother me at all.

After a short undress rehearsal at the loom we decided to hit the movies. She kept talking about mermaids, so off to Pirates of the Caribbean we went. I thought the movie sucked, but she still couldn't stop talking about the mermaids, so I guess it was two thumbs up from her. From there we called it a night.

She turned out to be the top companion from the trip, if just from a pure chemistry level. I don't think any of my pics captured how lovely she was in real life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci