#361 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

The Pattaya Air Force still flying :lol: priceless Hoot

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#362 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

You have a way with words - "but it was just the sound of the free lancers rubbing their legs together as I passed by."

Great report. And as for Ging, I had a very nice short time. She said, "I want you cum first." I didn't say no, was that okay? LOL

A side note - when I was with her in the bar and asked her name, she said @#$%. Couldn't tell what she said. So I asked her to spell it - I heard C-I-N-D. Could have been G-I-N-G. I guess way too many rock concerts in my youth. She was really nice.

#363 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

I considered calling down to the front desk, but thought this explanation might require lots of hand signal, me flapping my arms, wagging my butt, and making buzzing sounds. So I headed downstairs, did my best bee impression and got some help.

Brilliant Hoot, that gave me a good laugh, cheers.
We laugh because it is true.

#364 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Reading you report and looking at your photos just brings los so much closer . if i could give you a + 10 i would. thank you

A/B
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#365 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

A side note - when I was with her in the bar and asked her name, she said @#$%. Couldn't tell what she said. So I asked her to spell it - I heard C-I-N-D. Could have been G-I-N-G. I guess way too many rock concerts in my youth. She was really nice.

There's more than a few girls who's names I thought I had right, only to learn later it was something else. Shirly/Cherry/Sherry from famous comes immediately to mind...I think I've called her at least two of the three at some point or other, not sure I ever got the right one :D

#366 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for all the comments fellas. I know this style report won't be everyone's cuppa, sometimes I'm not sure it's even mine. Good to see I haven't bored everyone to tears quite yet ;-)

#367 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Shirley/Cherry/Sherry - I hear you. I spent some time playing pool with a youngster who said her name was ShirLEE. Turned out it was Cherry - so much for R's in Thailand.

#368 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

After bravely fending off the evil hornets with a courageous room change, I thought my bravado deserved an ice cold beer. I headed down to Pook Swan for a frosty treat. I saw the gentleman in question from the previous night and joined him for a beer and a chat. Soon learned it was our own Stonefre that I was talking with.

There were a few tall girls with silicone in all the right places that catch my eye. I undressed them with my eyes but not with my hands, deciding instead to head back to the hotel to clean up before the evenings festivities.

La Bamba was the next place on my itinerary. Things were quiet once again, this time I was the only one warming a barstool. Patty was in attendance and done up in full regalia. I actually like her au natural as opposed to full war paint...but I'm never disappointed either way. She was sporting what she called her 'lemon' dress, which of course was green like a lime.

We got a bit tipsy, and she posed for a few pics. I was sold, and decided to stick around a while longer.

#369 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thanks for all the comments fellas. I know this style report won't be everyone's cuppa, sometimes I'm not sure it's even mine. Good to see I haven't bored everyone to tears quite yet ;-)

Not at all Hoot. Best to just write as you feel it, comes out more natural. I look forward to you and Petesie's every installment at the moment, I think when you have put a TR together yourself you appreciate the effort the writer is making.
We laugh because it is true.

#370 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

Patty is one cute girl and a dream to spend time with.

Enjoying your style of reporting.

#371 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

It was nice meeting you Hoot. Great report! :clapclap:

#372 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Patty is one cute girl and a dream to spend time with.

Enjoying your style of reporting.

Patty is a pleasure for sure, always look forward to seeing her when I visit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci