• Please log in to reply
787 replies to this topic

#781 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

@Macman

Any updates on that storm? Hope you aren't in the zone that gets all the high winds this time.

#782 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:35 AM

Keep us posted on the hurricane situation Mac. Best wishes to you and Angel.
Nix

#783 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:44 PM

We've got electricity, water and the internet.  Big difference between last year's superstorm and this one.  While we did experience strong winds and heavy rain, the storm trajectory was slightly north of us.  We were without power for a couple of days, but that's about it.  Last year was so terrible that I was getting depressed just thinking about maybe having to go through that again.  Angel had urged me to book a flight for New York prior to the storm hitting, but I can't just run every time there's a threat.  I'd go broke pretty quickly doing that. :D   Played golf this morning, and went to Dunkin' Donuts. Yippee.  Who could ask for anything  more? 

Thanks for your concern, guys.

• thailover57, dixon cox, Surin Nix and 1 other like this
Actually living the dream.

#784 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

"Mac"Attached File  image.jpg   73.6KB   0 downloads
  • thailover57 likes this
Nix

#785 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 04:54 PM

Damn! it's been almost 2 years since I posted here.  Life is just so ordinary and boring, I really don't have anything to say.  I'm still here with Angel.  Saturday will be our 6th anniversary.  Since we can't have a wedding anniversary, we count from when we first physically met.  Anyway, hi, guys.  I'm just checking to see what's new.

• Surin Nix and Christopheje like this

#786 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

Macman, good to hear things are going well - 2 years of happiness! Fantastic and I hope many more years to come.

:cnd:

#787 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:49 AM

WOW. I just got an email to say new post to a thread.

I totally forgot about this site. It made a big impact on me 2 years ago.

2 years ago I was in two minds about going to either Thailand or Philippines. Macmans story made me inquire more into the Philippines. I visited Cebu from November 2014 to February 2015. Spending 3 month there. I came there to meet ladyboy but fell for a different girl on my second week there. We are now married and living in Ireland.

So thank you Macman.

#788 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 07:29 PM

RxPharm, it's 6 years of happiness. :D 2 years since I posted. Glad to see you're still here.

Topcat, great story. I wish you all the best.

Angel and I just got back from a nice anniversary dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci