Moving into a relationship

• Please log in to reply
787 replies to this topic

#1 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:23 AM

Hey, some of you guys know and some don't, some care and some don't, but I'm moving to The Philippines tomorrow. I've had a relationship with a wonderful transgendered person in a small town, and we plan to give ourselves a year or so to see how it will work out. We're both aware of all the potential difficulties, but we are in love, and owe it to ourselves to give it a go. It's a quiet town; a nice mixture of commerce and farming. It's not on Luzon, so I'm going to be 2 hours from the nearest airport, and then about an hour and half from Manila. If we can, we plan to visit Thailand next February, so I'm hoping I can meet up with some of the BMs that I've gotten to know over the years. Like Thais, Philippine people are extremely family-oriented, so I'll be "marrying" a family as well as my love. I get along very well with them and with her friends, so it's okay with me. I hope to have some posts from there, and I especially hope I can meet a few of you guys next year. Take care.

Macman
Actually living the dream.

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:37 AM

I sincerely hope it only works out well for you two...I have a PI GF and they are a completely different mindset from the Thais so hopefully you'll manage to miss some of the pitfalls which occur in LoS...

:love: :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

Mac...I am absolutely thrilled for you, I really am :clapclap:

May I wish you the best of luck and looking forward to catching up with you at in the not too distant future.

#4 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:09 AM

Thanks, PT, thanks Petesie. Petesie, I got in trouble once with Dixon Cox for mentioning that my GF has never been a working girl. He thought I was acting in a superior manner about it. Dixon and I straightened it out, but I only say it because it's just one less pitfall in a relationship fraught with potential difficulties (geographic,cultural, age, gender, etc problems). I'm content with my choice, and I feel confident that we will make it. PT, you and I have exchanged some info, and I'll keep you up to date. I hope you'll do the same. I hope that I can meet up with you guys some time soon.
Macman

#5 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

have you found work, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Tgirlsloveme likes this

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

I don't mind, jayarr, but no, I am not looking to work. I'm now retired. From what I've seen, it's very tough even for the Filipinos to find work nowadays. I guess it's pretty much like that all over.

Macman

#7 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Best wishes to you MacMan.

I don't think we can really help who we are attracted to, and with whom we fall in love with.

I am happy for you my friend. Please keep us posted.
Nix

#8 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

I sure will, Surin, and thanks for the good wishes. This is the last thing I'll post in the U.S. because I'm shutting down my internet connection right after this, and doing some last minute things before my flight. Thanks again.

Macman

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

Exciting times ahead... 8)

Safe trip and all the very best.... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

well work is one less thing to worry about 8) that's why it seems impossible for me. I'm still a working stiff

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Macman, wish you both all the best as you move into the next phase of the relationship!

#12 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Chok Dee Macman :cheers:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci