Photo

Comfortably Numb: The total contentment trip.

• Please log in to reply
845 replies to this topic

#25 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

While relieving myself I hear some high heels making their way into the wash room. I turn to see Lala, who immediately grabs little BB in mid stream and wraps her lips around him as soon as he is drained. Then she needs to relieve herself also.

Ah yes...the bathroom molestation at Koyo, brings to mind some fond memories :D

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable trip BB, looking forward to the future updates.

I had a fantastic time Hoot cheers. It was wonderful to cram the best bits of a 5 month trip into just under 3 weeks. A fillet of fun.
We laugh because it is true.

#26 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

Finally get to Linda’s and plonk ourselves down to enjoy the passing show. Ninewives chats to blonde Oh. Then Ex arrives and catches everybody's attention. By this stage the jet lag and lack of sleep is hitting me in waves, and the fact that it is 4.20 am does not help. Little did I realise at the time this would be considered an early night in the weeks to come.

The need for sleep is overwhelming by this stage and so myself and Ninewives decide to head home. He was staying in the PBR, so I showed him a short cut across some waste land from Soi Buakhao after we had walked there via the food stalls on Pattaya Tai.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr23.jpg   183.09KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  tr24.jpg   227.94KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  tr26.jpg   305.2KB   58 downloads
  • Attached File  tr27.jpg   312.42KB   40 downloads
  • Attached File  tr25.jpg   295.66KB   47 downloads

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:51 PM

Then Ex arrives and catches everybody's attention.

Ex still looks fabulous. :notworthy:

I caught up with her a few nights after you spotted her Bumblebee, and it was lovely to see her again. :harhar:

You just reminded me that I need to e-mail her some photos. :?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#28 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

I have been looking forward to your trip report BumbleBee :D

cheers Amigo

:cheers:

Let's hope it entertains you BT. Linda's coming up later. :D

Great shots both inside and outside of Linda Bar B B, Ex certainly is looking Fantastic :harhar:

cheers Amigo :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#29 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Was nice to hear that BB was going to be back on the scene in LOS considering how disappointed you were to be going home last year. Glad to see that you had a great time on your too short trip. And as always, love to hear your take on things - and of course the great snaps. :clapclap:

I particularly love that picture of Lala at the urinal - Amazing Thailand indeed. :harhar:
I can just hear the clack-clack-clack of her heels on that long walk to the toilet at Koyo 7. :D

BTW, I have never been able to sneak off to monger in LOS for even two weeks consecutively, so no complaining. :tantrum:

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

Cheers guys, glad the shots are bringing back memories for you all. @ Crackerjax I really did appreciate every moment I was there, fantastic time.

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

Brilliant stuff BB.. :clapclap:

I'm really looking forward to whats on your SD card..and of course the craic... :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

I actually am usually shattered after just a couple of days getting put through the wringer as a weekend millionaire, so I am always amazed at the staying power of you lot here. :notworthy:

btw BB, the girl in pics tr11 and 12 looks delicious indeed - name? Don't remember seeing her on the premises in November. :yumm:

The ladydrink makes me think that you found her rather fetching as well? :D

#33 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

I actually am usually shattered after just a couple of days getting put through the wringer as a weekend millionaire, so I am always amazed at the staying power of you lot here. :notworthy:

btw BB, the girl in pics tr11 and 12 looks delicious indeed - name? Don't remember seeing her on the premises in November. :yumm:

The ladydrink makes me think that you found her rather fetching as well? :D

Sorry CJ the name escapes me and from my recollection KK bought that particular drink. Not even sure if she is still here as did not see her last weekend there.

#34 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:46 PM

Brilliant stuff BB.. :clapclap:

I'm really looking forward to whats on your SD card..and of course the craic... :rock:

Thanks Petesie and with over 6 gigs of photos there should be plenty to keep you entertained. :D Gonna take this report real slow so as not to miss many details. :pic:

#35 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

Nice before/after shots of Are. I humped the little blighter around Christmas time. Didn't know he was an ex Sunee boy. Cute as a button as a ladyboy.
I'd have shagged him as a boy too.....obviously.

#36 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

I'd have shagged him as a boy too.....obviously.

Obviously :lol: :clapclap: :lol: :clapclap:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci