Photo

Comfortably Numb: The total contentment trip.

• Please log in to reply
845 replies to this topic

#13 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Great start BB ! Always nice to see a BM go back when he is not expecting to.

:rockon: BB

#14 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:01 PM

Cheers boys. It was a fantastic time, like cramming the best bits on 5 months into almost 3 weeks. Wish you could have joined me again DK, your absence was commented upon from time to time.
We laugh because it is true.

#15 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

Great writing style BB!

I'm enjoying your TR very much. I like how you bring to life those easy-to-miss moments like arriving at Swampy and wading into the limo/taxi drivers. Looking forward to the rest of the TR.

It's interesting also seeing FBUK. I recall on my last trip to Pattaya, I was sitting at Pook Swan, and only because I recognized his face from another TR, I was able to meet him. Funny to be in my part of the world, looking at photos from Thailand and London....and actually saying to yourself "hey, I know that guy!". It's fun.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you mentioned using the Panasonic FZ-40. On my last trip to LOS my pocket-cam quit working, and I bought the same camera as you. I have no idea how to properly use the thing yet, choosing the easy route of snapping most pics in "AI".

I know you've contributed extensively to the forum on taking quality photography. I'll re-read those posts and probably PM you about the FZ-40.

Thanks again for the report. Looking forward to more buddy!

Nix
:fly:
Nix

#16 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

Great writing style BB!

I'm enjoying your TR very much. I like how you bring to life those easy-to-miss moments like arriving at Swampy and wading into the limo/taxi drivers. Looking forward to the rest of the TR.

It's interesting also seeing FBUK. I recall on my last trip to Pattaya, I was sitting at Pook Swan, and only because I recognized his face from another TR, I was able to meet him. Funny to be in my part of the world, looking at photos from Thailand and London....and actually saying to yourself "hey, I know that guy!". It's fun.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you mentioned using the Panasonic FZ-40. On my last trip to LOS my pocket-cam quit working, and I bought the same camera as you. I have no idea how to properly use the thing yet, choosing the easy route of snapping most pics in "AI".

I know you've contributed extensively to the forum on taking quality photography. I'll re-read those posts and probably PM you about the FZ-40.

Thanks again for the report. Looking forward to more buddy!

Nix
:fly:

Thanks for your comments Nix. Here are some links to sites for people with this camera, plenty of good tips. Also a few groups on Flickr.

http://panasonicfz40...shutterfly.com/
http://www.flickr.co...ps/1485522@N20/
http://www.flickr.co...ps/1572075@N23/
http://www.flickr.co...ps/1495645@N23/

#17 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

The night was moving fast, Koyo was getting quiet, so time to hit the mean sois and see what the night has to offer. But before I leave the complex that houses Koyo I need to go shake hands with the soon not to be unemployed. While relieving myself I hear some high heels making their way into the wash room. I turn to see Lala, who immediately grabs little BB in mid stream and wraps her lips around him as soon as he is drained. Then she needs to relieve herself also.

Attached Files

#18 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:55 PM

Good lad BB , this will be good :clapclap:

#19 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

Nice start BB......lookin forward to this one and some good photos.

#20 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

Thanks gents, hope I don't disappoint. :D

#21 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

Loving your work BB, hoping to view many "landscape shots" 8) 8) 8)

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#22 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:25 AM

Loving your work BB, hoping to view many "landscape shots" 8) 8) 8)

Samcro

Thanks Samcro and hopefully there will be something for everyone. Not many loom shots, I am concentrating more on the outdoor day shots and the evening bar scene. What happens at night I'll leave to the readers imagination. :harhar:

#23 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

KK and his mate take their leave and head towards Soi Diana. Ninewives and I decide to explore Walking St and see has much changed in the time I have been away. As we turn at the Rolling Stones bar and head towards Linda's a voice calls out my name. I do not recognize the face atfirst, and have to focus hard through my jet lagged, slightly drunk eyes to make out her face. Suddenly it becomes apparent, ARE ?? I say, “Yes, you not recognise me?” she replies, and frankly I would not have had she not called me over to get my attention. Here is how she has changed from a Sunee femboy to a silicone cheeked Walking street LB.

Attached Files

• Attached File  are1.jpg   128.87KB   33 downloads
  • Attached File  are2.jpg   88.39KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  tr22.jpg   305.24KB   32 downloads

#24 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

While relieving myself I hear some high heels making their way into the wash room. I turn to see Lala, who immediately grabs little BB in mid stream and wraps her lips around him as soon as he is drained. Then she needs to relieve herself also.

Ah yes...the bathroom molestation at Koyo, brings to mind some fond memories :D

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable trip BB, looking forward to the future updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci