A Newbie Graduates

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 harris11

harris11
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

Quote: How much are 3 Bacardi Breezers in the JSB??

As I did not buy I am not sure, but remember buying Moo one some time ago and it was about 250 baht.

I agree with you that Oil is attentive (dont really like holding hands with her in public, but only because of age difference, and not LB thing) and she is polite.

Maybe I caught her on a good or bad day with her friends depending on who was paying.

I bar fined Pop from Pook Soi 6 during my stay in Pattaya, not as beautiful as Oil but found her interesting and funny. No tits at all but I can live with that, Have never known what to do with tits anyway, more of a arse man myself.

Just found Pattaya and Thailand fucking expensive now if you try and buy all the vices!

#62 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:48 AM

Just caught up on your TR PTB.....great stuff.

Huge fan of Pukky from Koyo, and didn't know she was back at Obsessions until recently.

Just thinking of a "3's Up" that could now be on from there....

Here's to more trips, and TR's....
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#63 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

Cheers FB
I would say about Pukky....her pic on her ID card was a little scary.

I'm sure our path's will cross some day.

#64 tampanugget

tampanugget
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:58 PM

I go dragged to the same disco a couple of years ago. Like you I was intially somewhat reluctant, but then I figured what hell (in for a penny in for a pound). Had an ejoyable several hours with the "girls." However, I can never get used to the Thai peference for mixing Coke (the only mixer offered with Scotch (Yuck).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci