• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#49 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

OTS ....Likewise
I actually thought you were enjoying yourself, being ''surrounded'' by 10 or so lovlies! :harhar:
K

#50 dexter

dexter
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:43 PM

thanks for that pic of Wan there Pad Thai Boy have a exact pic here too brings back memories will be in phuket in december same time as you hope we meet up cheers Dexter

#51 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

...I guess I am addicted now.

Without doubt, you're one of us now Dude!

Welcome to the fold 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#52 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

OTS ....Likewise
I actually thought you were enjoying yourself, being ''surrounded'' by 10 or so lovlies! :harhar:
K

Truth I was enjoying mate ! Till all the lads came to the rescue far to early :lol:

I also had a meeting with Eye (koyo7 the night we (man city) got knocked out of Europe.

She saw me a few weeks ago and said I used to go with Elle from Obbs Fucking good memory these LBS as that was at least two years ago. She asked the usual questions where I was staying etc. When I told her R con, she said that she lives just by there so I took her number for emegencys only. I did see her in Koyo7 again that night and told her I am off to watch the football. after half time and being 2 0 down. I decided to give her a bell. She turned up and watched the end of the game with me. Then went to my loom. and told me she had toothace and no way she was giving me a BJ, so i told her on your way love held some cash on the outside of the door then when she took it I shut the door and give it 15 mins before a swift walk to Pook Sawn for another more obliging LB

#53 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

excellent report there man, thanks for taking the time to share it with us.
i thought the summary was a nice touch. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#54 harris11

harris11
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

Have been lucky to bar fine Oil a few times in the last year and she is very sexy and beautiful. Her command of English is awesome and she can be very sweet.

My only compliant. That fucking gay disco routine, she does it all the time and whatever you say you end up funding her and her mates out for the night. She always pushes the decision on you but trust me that is her art.

Always enjoyed her company but how many friends has she got and does she all owe them drinks.

At five in the morning after a great night she still tried to get me to buy three bicardi breezers for her friends in Jenny star bar. Do You know how much that is.

Anyway sorry about rant, she is lovely but please take her to your hotel and have sex with her, you will not be disappointed and it will save you thousands.

There are discos in every town world over

#55 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:04 AM

I've been back 2 weeks and I'm still doing the.....This time 2 weeks ago.... and ...
In Thailand the time is .......
:

You get used to it after a while honestly 8)

OK its bullshit, the vast majority of us know how you feel mate :cry:
Its not called the LOS Blues for nothing :sobsong: :giveup:

A thouroughly enjoyable read with super pics PTB, well done Sir :clapclap:

:thnx: for posting :cheers:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#56 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

[quote="harris11"

My only compliant. That fucking gay disco routine, she does it all the time and whatever you say you end up funding her and her mates out for the night. She always pushes the decision on you but trust me that is her art.

Always enjoyed her company but how many friends has she got and does she all owe them drinks.

At five in the morning after a great night she still tried to get me to buy three bicardi breezers for her friends in Jenny star bar. Do You know how much that is.

Anyway sorry about rant, [/quote]

what a great rant. got any more like that.? :D
this constant milking the farang pushes a lot of us to just keep the same one for the duration of a holiday. once you train one up with some manners and respect, its hard to let it go, and go back to the butterfly game.
good post harris. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#57 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

Thanks Harris
Sounds like I got of lightly.
Good job I made my point early in the Disco about not funding the evening before her friends turned up.

I was aware if I took her from Pook Swan that early (10.45approx) that I would be buying her drinks etc.......After all I was giving her a boyfriend experince :lol: (rather than GFE!!)

She only had a couple of drinks in Obsession over a couple of hours and that tab was aound 450 and the disco drinks was about 500.
A contribution for the chinese (for 2 of us) was 800 So about 1750Baht for 6+ hours entainment. (£36uk) .......Plus of course ''her fee.''
I wish I could have an evening out.... with a girl :lol: in the UK for that kind of money.
I would have been pissed off if I had forked out for her mates in the club, as none of her friends made any effort with me apart from foxy May.

But, to give Oil credit she did not neglect me.

You make valid points though and it is nice to know it is one of her regular tricks..... given the chance.

How much are 3 Bacardi Breezers in the JSB??

#58 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

How much are 3 Bacardi Breezers in the JSB??

I would hazard a guess approx the £15 mark going by the current exchange rates PTB :argh2: :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#59 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:37 PM

Thanks for the compliments Duke :tada:

If the rates keep like this, it will be only the Russians left as the Injuns won't spend their Baht.
Xmas flight to Phuket £1050 (Thai -dep xmas eve) and have been told going up £50 April 3.
(Of course via other places around £900)
Along with the exchange rate it will interesting if there is a high season this Xmas.......

#60 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:30 AM

Thanks for the compliments Duke :tada:

If the rates keep like this, it will be only the Russians left as the Injuns won't spend their Baht.
Xmas flight to Phuket £1050 (Thai -dep xmas eve) and have been told going up £50 April 3.
(Of course via other places around £900)
Along with the exchange rate it will interesting if there is a high season this Xmas.......

Not just Russians, us Aussies are quite happy at the moment (31bht), I'll be in the UK in June, looking forward to getting 64pence to the AUD :harhar:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci