A Newbie Graduates

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#13 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:31 PM

Aussie;- Stringfellows was good, so good I went back the next night for a while....just smaller than expected, thats all.
I didn't know there was more than one May. The one went with
(by chance) was the little devilish looking one with the reputation.

Anthony.....Now you tell me!! Good job I covered up.....although I willbe now examining everyday!!

#14 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

you,ll be fine.
you.d have spotted them if you fucked her. it was like a bunch of rice krispies hanging out the back. not pretty.
she said "next month doctor fix".
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#15 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

you,ll be fine.
you.d have spotted them if you fucked her. it was like a bunch of rice krispies hanging out the back. not pretty.
she said "next month doctor fix".

How long ago was that.??....and Yes I did

#16 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

Day 4

The day was spent the usual of shopping, chilling out and dodging the ''lain.''
I'm also suffering from a heavy cold caught from the air con in room. Usually I don't have it on at night but due the room activity it has been.

I start the evening by watching the Liverpool v Man Utd game in a bar on Soi 7.
I was here the last time this fixture was on in Jan and got molested the whole time by a 35yr old GG.......could lightning strike twice.

Not quiet... (but nearly)....as I walk along a young LB who I had met in January called Na came running out and remembered me.
''You say you not come back till January''.........have drink with me. Some have fantastic memories don't they?

I explain why I'm back, so watch the footy with her trying to get me to take her. ..I said ''You friend so can't.''
(Later in the week this all goes out the window as I relise they ALL bloody know each other.)

After the football I somehow end up back at Stringfellows. It was their birthday do so called in.

I take a seat and try not to watch a 65-70 old in the corner having a LB standing on the sofa astride his face and sucking her and him trying to give another a hand job....Eventually he left...giving them a tip.......they should have got him up the stairs for what he got. (Sorry, just my thoughts if you are reading this whoever you are!)

Yoyo was the first to jump on me but I think I was really looking for May to BF again but take her LT, but she had already been taken. But she was in too quick and wanted to survey the other goods.

Eventually asked Puay over with a very cute Thai / Chinese face. Also brought Bo a drink just for dancing so well. So in the end I had 2 of them on me.
Had to decline Bo as I was taking Puay, and feeling rough with man flu!!

She was intelligent and been to (or stopped) Uni and a quiet refreshing chat.
In the cold light of day I was a bit disapointed. She had the dreaded tash and hairy legs.......A bit more attention to detail needed, young Lady.
For some reason I cant quiet remember too many details but I do remember we finished by her banging me and me coming bucket loads with her going WOW and being suprised.

Not half as surprised as me as I don't know where it is coming from.

She was supposed to stay all night, but due to me not being well left early 07.00 and gave me a discount which was not a problem.

Pics courteous of JCS

Attached Files

#17 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

Day 5
Evening of day 5 starts with a drink with another drink with Na the passable little LB on Soi 7 before venturing off to meet other BM's in Sunee Plazza.
Bump into Jimbo who was lurking in shadows and sniffing out talent around Soi 7-8.
Found Corner Bar the other BM's who were attending Jimslim's drink. Bit of a first for me walking through the little area to the bar with the Boyz grapping me.
Inevitably we all end up at Famous where we gratefully rescued OTS as he was the only other person in there.
There was plenty to go round.
Finished off with a cruise down Walking street where I bumped into some of Famous girls freelancing after work and ended up taking home little cutie Soda.
She told me she had only been in town 5 days.
Should have asked all the questions, but didn't.
She couldn't take me, and she was on hormones and so could not get hard enough to do me.
Had to settle for fumbling and a BJ.
Although enthusiastic , gave her a big lecture saying that many people would not be as understanding as me and throw her out without or at best reduced money. In the morning felt sorry for her. Not many customers around in certain bars and sent her away with a sore ear and telling her to get some practice in quick.

....and I do have some pic's of my own towards the end!
Pic Courtesy of Famous

Attached Files

#18 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:58 AM

nice report PTB, Soda must have meant she was back in town for only 5 days, she was working at Nong Bar in November.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#19 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

"no i not working, i here for holiday. i stay only for 2 weeks. come to see friend ".
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#20 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

Anthony...a working holiday then. LOL

Day 6 Tuesday

A Woman Called Wan

With the previous night being a dry night I was really up for it.
About 18.00 hrs I was wandering around the bars on Soi 7 with a view to getting an early evening drink and then dinner, when next to the Pig & Whistle (Foxy Lady Bar) this tall Vampish ''in your face'' LB came running out who Eye had intoduced me to on the first night.........Yet another ex-Obsession girl. .....Wan

I was pulled in for a drink and a thrashing at pool.

She must have sensed I was hungry for it as she had me trouser tented and going within 5 mins grabbing me etc.
The rest is history.....by 19.00 we are doing the Walk of Fame in broad daylight and everyone staring and
''I'm lovin it''

Back in the room the best couple of hours I have ever had. (Yes even better than May!)
Wether it was a connection or she was just good at her job, I don't really care. So good I decide to keep her for the night and out for dinner and drinks.
She is brazen and does not dress conservatively......very in your face and everyone does look at you when your with her She does want to stand out .But WTF.
As most of us know, the main thing most LB's want to do is to look HOT. I even said did she want to pop back to her room to change into something a bit more conservative. She turned round and said I always dress like this!

Personally I think she could look better by toning down the make up, and I quiet liked her without
any, which she took off before sleeping.

Had a good evening visiting several bars along second road and at one watching some 16- 17 yr old girls doing (apparently) Isaan dancing. The moves they were doing with there hips was incredible and it is no surprise that they end up in the Go -Go's.

Eventually end up at Nong beer bar in Soi Diana which was pretty quiet although it was only 01.00 ish.

Bus it back to Soi 7 where we retire back to the room, As we venture past Family Bar it is becoming a bit of a game of who is he bringing back tonight and they all come out to look and smile.
Another fantastic session before sleeping and yet again before leaving at 12.00 the next morning.

I know I'm sounding like an old record here (showing my age also, so make that a download!) but I keep thinking this can't get any better,.......but it does.

But that is why I now like LB's, I guess.

These pic are actually from Friday- Day 9
Look at the guy in the background of the photo with his daughter!

Attached Files

#21 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:32 PM

Nice report Pad Thai Boy.

The May you have in the picture is usually noted as May_SF to differentiate her from the other May(s). Or you can just call her May with the big one. :harhar:

Wan can have some serious mood swings! Some of which are no fun at all.

I stayed on Soi 7 my first trip. All the girls would see my dates just as you explained. I don't stay in the middle of the action any longer. But just what I decided to do. :shrug:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#22 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:10 PM

[quote name="xyzzy"]Nice report Pad Thai Boy.

Wan can have some serious mood swings! Some of which are no fun at all.

Xyzzy...Yep ...as I found out on the Fri night.

#23 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

has fon from blue dragon sorted out the anal warts.?

I was on the verge of taking her one night until for some reason I pulled her cheeks apart as she mooned over the table ........

The cheeks were quickly closed again let me tell ya :redcard:

Anyway sorry to get off the subject , great to meet you Pad Thai Boy and I'm enjoying the report :D

#24 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

Very nice to meet you and share a few beers, young man. Sorry our paths didn't cross again after the sunee divorce party, but hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

On a side noter, after SLBT's La Bamba party, our merry little crew moved on to Famous to continue the party. Despite you telling about her at the sunee party, I (with too much drink taken) decided to give her a test drive. Can't blame her for effort, but there is a strong lack of experience, although all in all I have had worse in the room. Sweet enough kid, although she did call me about 500 times over the next week or so, to tell me she (mitt me too mutt0 as jimslim will testify.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci