batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

terrific TR my friend :clapclap: :clapclap:

were you wearing your "hansume-hat" ?? :D

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#26 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

:clapclap: Now that's what I call a proper night.

No doubt you have signed them up for working in another venue across the water ;-)

#27 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

:clapclap: Now that's what I call a proper night.

No doubt you have signed them up for working in another venue across the water ;-)

indeed,then he can also withdraw all the expenses as business-related... :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#28 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

Jimbo - finish the phrase:

Small xxx and xxx Cock......

The Pook bar experience was unique - no Mamasan in sight.

She said:

Shut your mouth.......

For no apparent reason - now i understand why she had some teeth missing!

You have to laugh - maybe they just did not listen at the customer care conference!

#29 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

Geez- most people go on holiday for a rest- you just give it larger!!! Oh to have your energy- glasshoppa is impressed. Good job its your night off tonite. :notworthy:

PS- ref the above comment at least some or us read the blurb you go to the trouble to write as well as glance at the pics :harhar:

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

Brilliant stuff Jimbo.... :clapclap:

Just how Trip Report legends are made...oh...yon shot of Kungs short pool cue was a belter.... :harhar:

Hope the "unaccomplished" bit isn't as disappointing as it sounds...8)

You and Donnykey should have a get together one night, the night porters jaw would go south then for sure.... :roll: :thumbs: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#31 whoreboylover

whoreboylover
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:02 AM

When i had my own restaurant i tried to perfect the art of pastry making....and failed dismally!

At what age did you have a restaurant? I thought you were a former teacher.

#32 Cont Ifar

Cont Ifar
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:41 AM

Unbelievable Jimbo, you're a bloody star! Look forward to meeting you in late April.

Cont

#33 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

It's amazing how much you crammed into a short trip report! Outstanding. And I will be visiting Koyo next week when I arrive. Although I won't be taking as many LB's as you.

#34 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:57 PM

When i had my own restaurant i tried to perfect the art of pastry making....and failed dismally!

At what age did you have a restaurant? I thought you were a former teacher.

No, i was never a teacher, although that was the intention in my planning to move to Thailand. The Thai authorities changed the qualifications necessary to become a teacher just before i arrived, hence i am now a barowner.
I had a reataurant in england for 7 years. Sold it just after my 51st birthday - Dec 31st 2005.

#35 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

Weds 9th March

This is when it all went tits-up, and why the title is Mission Unaccomplished!

My own stupid fault. I bent my own rules once too often.

The previous 2 days were full of incident and pictures, that i hope you've enjoyed. The next 3 days could be summed up in 3 sentences, but i'll pad it out a bit.

As many of you know, i've had a longstanding relationship with Nok, of La Bamba. I went with her one night 5 years ago, when i first moved to Thailand, and she was working in Family Bar, Naklua.
I was doing some recon at what is now Nice Bar at the front of that complex, with a view to buying it. After about 3 hours number crunching, customer counting, bin watching, etc, i'd had enough and i moved down to the bar i'd been watching for most of the night, where a group of LBs were working. Nok hit on me stright away, and after a long drinking session, i ended up taking her and 4 (yes 4 !) others to the motel that's still situated down the soi that runs down the side of the bar complex. What followed was probably the most debauched night of orgy-sex i've had before or since!
I remember driving back to my hotel on soi 8 at 8am, squinting at the morning sun, with a great big grin on my face.
I've kept in touch with her ever since. She's been to Phuket a few times, and i have always reserved some time for her on my visits to Pattaya. The last couple of times, she's gone back to La Bamba in the morning (well, read early afternoon!) and i've had the rest of the day to please myself. I'd usually monger until 10 or 11 at night and then show up at La bamba for the last couple of hours and return to the hotel with her. This has worked very well for me, but obviously not for her, so it seems.
This trip, once she knew i was in town, made sure she hardly left my side for the duration, and was giving me grief the whole time about my butterflying on the first 2 days. It became a real pain, and WILL NOT happen again. Next visit will defo be under the radar!

So, just to finish the diary of my mission:

Weds 9th March:
After Anna left, i had breakfast and then spent an hour or so in the internet shop.
I was due to meet Rossco, and Bob from Stringfellows in the Butcher's Arms, next to Pook Swan Bar. After our meeting, Bob rushed off to do good deeds with the Rotary Club, and Rossco and I went next door to have a drink with TT Chang.
We were admiring the talent, which i have to say, is impressive. I never made a move for the camera, and yet, the yacking started up again, with some rude little cunt telling me to fuck off!
So i did!
Another wasted opportunity on their behalf. thats 3 times in my 3 visits! There won't be a 4th! And frankly, i'm considering my postion regarding the potential volleyball competition, as i really don't think i want to be involved in an event to help promote the Pook Bars!

Rossco and i went off to La Bamba where i met up with several BMs: Stonefire, OTS, Donnykey, SLBT, Jimslim. (Forgive me if i've missed somebody out!)

#36 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

Thursday 10th March

We woke late, and headed to soi 13/1, where Nok busied herself changing clothes and ordering stock while i went down the street for breakfast. thankfully, i had brought Nok a jar of marmalade which i opened to make the breakfast a little more bearable (they really can't cook english breppie, can they?).
We returned to the hotel for a bit of hows-your-father, and after a short nap, i set off to Ritz Cafe for dinner with Mike and a couple of other guys, while Nok went to the bar.
At 9 pm the phone starts ringing. Its Nok wanting to know where i am! At this point we're just getting off the baht bus at soi VC where we fancy having a coffee to let the scrumptious food settle. On this occasion, i'm polite and tell her we'll be at LaBamba shortly.
After coffee, we walk through to Walking Street and pop into Koyo7, where i explain to Anna that i have a little problem to sort out and it will be difficult to get to see her again this trip. She isn't best pleased.
Fuck me, doing well, ain't i? I've pissed off the girls in both Pook Bars, got Nok on my case in La Bamba, and now got Anna giving me pouty looks in Koyo! Good job there's plenty of venues in Pattaya!
I start getting more calls from Nok, I'm now, less than polite, and tell her i'll be there very fucking soon, and to stop the stoopid calls!
When i get to LaBamba i get grief on and off for the rest of the night.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Nok2.jpg   139.78KB   57 downloads
  • Attached File  Nok1.jpg   129.63KB   53 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci