Mission Unaccomplished

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

I like to take a couple of breaks a year to Pattaya, which as you know is Enemy Territory.
And for you Pattaya residents/addicts - i'm only joking about the "Enemy" thing. Its just that, obviously, Pattaya is a competitor for your business, and every day you spend there is not spent where you should be! I.e Phuket!

So lets get started.

I decided mon to fri would be enough of a good thing, departing back to home turf on saturday 12th march.

My friend Ben decided he would accompany me as fellow missionary, declaring that he wanted to go with somebody a bit more experienced than himself, having been only the once. He knew of a good hotel on the Jomtien Road, Rita Resort, which he booked for the 2 of us at 1575 Bt per night.
After the short flight from Phuket to Utapau, we arrived at the Rita at 6pm. Very pleasant place with that sort of roman-greco style that gays seem to love so much. Indeed, all the staff appeared to be gay. But you know the place is going to be immaculate when you see that. Swimming poo, free wi-fi, large room with balcony. But, oh no! NO BUM-SQUIRT!
More pics on www.ritaresort.com

Attached Files

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

After settling in, and a beer on the balcony, Ben said he would have a nap and catch up with me in Walking Street. I headed off to Pook Swan Bar on soi Bourkhao.
Now Pook Swan, has for my last few visits been a rich vein of entertainment and lust. However, this time, without a strong mamasan's supervision, there isn't the same atmosphere. I bought lovely Guess a drink, and was considering a ST upstairs:

Attached Files

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

But i wanted to sit a while longer, and take some pictures, as there was an abundance of talent.. I swiveelled round and took a shot of the girls on the upper deck, dancing. I got a firece glare for my trouble, and there was a bit of yacking from somebody behind me. So i took it publicity is not welcome! WTF? Don't they get it? Publicity is good!
I resumed my canoodling with Guess, but there seemed to be an urgency to get me upstirs. It was just business, without much hint of a GFE, and i went cold on the idea and checkbinned.

Attached Files

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

I decided to investigate Koyo7 Bar on the edge of Walking Street. Up the escalator, and there were 5 lovelies to welcome me. The place is a bit bright and has about as much charm as the waiting room at Phuket bus station ! However, the owner John and his wife are very charming people, and the girls were great fun and not at all pushy. I get chatting to Wiwi, when Ben arrives. After a beer, we checkbin and head into Walking St, as he wants to meet a girl he's talked to online, from Jenny Bar.
I note that Jenny Bar, is the former Brit Bar, which used to be Jenny Star Bar! There's obviously been some thai shenanigans there!
So we hook up with gorgeous Mo, and head over the road for a couple of games of pool. Ben is smitten, which i quite understand, and leave them to it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Mo2.jpg   142KB   7685 downloads
  • Attached File  Mo1.jpg   117.13KB   7685 downloads

#5 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

Great start Jimbo, Never really wanted to head over to jomtien for my accom.. I thought it would have been too far from everywhere I end up going. But I suppose if you are not heading into the dizzy heights of slutz-ville then it can be a bit of a break..

Good efforet laddie

#6 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

I take the baht bus round to soi 8 (God, i'm jealous of the baht bus system, and resolve to torch each and every fucking tuk-tuk in Patong!).
I walk down soi 8, of which i have some happy memories, and barely recognise it! What a disappointment! You could find the occasional LB working in the little bars - now they've knocked half of them down to build yet more hotels! I turned at Beach Road, and headed back up soi 7.
I notice Soda, working as mamasan in Heaven's Door Bar. Soda has visited C & Ds last october with the b/f and is a sweet thing. It takes a moment for it to click as to who i am, and then its smiles and friendly chat over a beer. Alas i didn't get a pic, and anyway, she seems pre-occupied with keeping all the little piggies in check.

I decide to return to Koyo7.
As i go up the escalator again, Wiwi greets me with a kiss, and i settle in to look at the scenery. Anna catches my eye, and i soon get her over for a drink. Now this is some girl! Not only very sexy, but has excellent english, and very intelligent.

Attached Files

#7 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

John and his wife sweep in, and we chat a while about bikes, and promise to get him the dates of Phuket Bike Week (8th - 13th April).We discuss the merits, or otherwise, of bar-ownership in Thailand, and i'm surprised at the high rent he's paying - not far short of C & Ds! He's in a tough place, but happily doesn't appear to need much of an income from the bar. More of something to do for his lady, i should think.
Anyway, at 2am i head back to Lita Resort with Anna, having politely dropped Wiwi. Its wonderful what a few ladydrinks and a tip can solve.
Anna is as athletic as she looks, and comes 3 times over the next 2 hours, and clearly loves what she's doing. I do my best to keep up, but I'm (at least) 30 years older, and finally slump unconscious at 6 am.

We wake at midday, and after another hectic session, get dressed and i see her onto a motorbike taxi before heading over the road for a late breakfast.

Attached Files

#8 esquire

esquire
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

Thank you Jimbo for the beginnings to an excellant report! Anna looks great! Looking forward to your next post!

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

Good to see you reporting again from the other place Jim. Anna is certainly one tasty catch, looking forward to the rest of your adventures.
We laugh because it is true.

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

Great reporting Jimbo.

#11 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:50 AM

Great report , so far trip confirmed my decision to go to Phuket last month and again in Sep/Oct. Can't wait for more!!(Report or Phuket???)[/i]
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#12 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:14 AM

Nice reporting, Jim.

It's good to see Koyo seems freshly stocked (though your man John doesn't seem to have his ear to the wind yet in regards to the prevailing opinion on the lighting scheme...).

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci