• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#49 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:42 AM

pook bar.
possibly the worst bars in the world for non-smiling.
miserable cunts.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#50 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:12 AM

Agreed anthony, and yet i've had such good times in the past. It's beyond stupid!

#51 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:24 AM

pook bar.
miserable cunts.

Have to say that my experience in Jan/Feb was somewhat different at Pook Swan......I was always made very welcome
Although I do concede that their Soi 6 location does have its share of divas.

Probably a management directive where the staff seem to have a strict method of working for dancing intervals and podium positions before a bar fine is forthcoming.

#52 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

Agreed anthony, and yet i've had such good times in the past. It's beyond stupid!

Depends on how you look on it. (am I am with you 100%), but a very good and very experienced friend of mine refers to it simply as "digital guys trying to talk to analogue guys" - the two don't ever understand each other !!!! Kinda puts a different spin on the whole thing. And good to catch up with you the other night.

Cheers
Mardhi

#53 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:01 AM

Hey Jim lad,
sounds like my time in Sodom at xmas :lol:
i know just how you feel, well i should be hitting Sodom in the low season so we can watch each others back so to say if your popping over, ive some unfinished biz in La Bumbar myself so will be venturing in there, try make it over for the weekend buddy.

TJ™

he cant make it in this weekend..... he will be busy filling up his fridge with Singhas :angel:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#54 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey Jim lad,
sounds like my time in Sodom at xmas :lol:
i know just how you feel, well i should be hitting Sodom in the low season so we can watch each others back so to say if your popping over, ive some unfinished biz in La Bumbar myself so will be venturing in there, try make it over for the weekend buddy.

TJ™

he cant make it in this weekend..... he will be busy filling up his fridge with Singhas :angel:

must be some tourists due in - they're the only ones that drink that sh1te :lol:

#55 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

pook bar.
miserable cunts.

Have to say that my experience in Jan/Feb was somewhat different at Pook Swan......I was always made very welcome
Although I do concede that their Soi 6 location does have its share of divas.

Probably a management directive where the staff seem to have a strict method of working for dancing intervals and podium positions before a bar fine is forthcoming.

I'd agree with that , Pook Swan is fun whereas Pook Soi 6 is shit nowdays .

I reckon all that sillycone has traveled up from their hips and now rests on their chins thus making it impossible to smile anymore :loco:

Anyway nice to finally meet you briefly in La Bamba Jimbo

8)

Jimslim

#56 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:16 PM

Great to see you again Jim. Next time please let me buy YOU a beer.

Cheers Brucie
Oh so happy when in LOS

#57 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

soulboy wrote:

I'd agree with that , Pook Swan is fun whereas Pook Soi 6 is shit nowdays .

Funny, I've always had the opposite experience - never had a particularly good time at Pook's SB, but almost always find Soi 6 to be a lot of fun - better lookin' babes, nice layout, good pool table.

What is it that automorph always says - ymmv? :tada:

#58 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:49 AM

It was nice to meet you Jim !

I will have to get my sorry arse over to Phuket next time if pattaya will allow me to leave.

#59 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

Nice TR Jim Lad....that night with the Koyo 4 must of cost you a small fortune!
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#60 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

Not really FB, and when i'm having fun with a group of girls like that, i don't give a damn. Actually i doubt it cost much more than 130 quid - where in the world can you have that much fun for so little??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci