Photo

Good Eats in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:47 AM

cheers redrock, will check it out when next in town, as i like soi8.
also it is a wee bit pricey but great food is gregg's on 2nd road just nearly opposite soi sex

#26 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:39 AM

also it is a wee bit pricey but great food is gregg's on 2nd road just nearly opposite soi sex

What, Gregg's the bakers? Surely not.

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:08 AM

What, Gregg's the bakers? Surely not.

I've been here with Mardhi previously, although I can't recall it being remarkable.

http://www.gregskitc...rthpattaya.com/

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#28 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

gregg's :lol: :lol:
good one redrock, imagen a wee stake bake in pattaya or a creame donut :D

#29 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

Goose's chippy on 2nd Road. Actually it's the only chippy I've been to in Pattaya so I don't know what the competition's like. But I thought it was top drawer.

It's between Soi 7 and 8. There's a bar about two doors up that has a few of "our lot" working too.

If you find yourself under the sign shown below you are close to Goose's. However you maybe pulled inside the bar by LBs. :D I agree Goose's is good FWIW coming from a septic.

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#30 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:56 AM

Upstairs at the Royal Garden Plaza the food court is very good....

Wide selection with something for everyone, a little pricey in comparision with other places in Patts but a good feed sitting out on the balcony with a cold beer overlooking the bay is a nice way to spend part of your afternoon down time......

If your ever sitting down having a few at the New Orn Bar check out the back of their Drinks menu..... A place called Subs and Suds advertise there...... Very tasty Subs delivered hot to you at the bar or take down the number they will deliver anywhere......

Finally there is a little sit down restaurant with blue signage ( sorry i cant remember the name )as you leave Walking Street to get to Second Rd its on the corner or virtually on the corner left hand side. The guy in there does a great roast duck with a generous serve at a good price often frequented by myself in the wee hours.....

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#31 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

Subs & Suds is actually located in Soi Yamoto - very small place but their main thing is deliveries.

New French Restaurant opened in Soi Day/Night - My Thai.

Excellent food and owned by a guy called Rickie. The same Rickie who owns Club 131 and was Francks old landlord - small world.

#32 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:52 AM

Just returned from a mission in Pattaya, and ate the best english food i've had for a very long time in Cafe Ritz, in Jomtien. Sensational at 355Bt for a 3 course dinner, including roasts with proper yorkshire pudding! Wonderful.

Agree the T bone steak in their is bob on. Amy had Thai food and said it was one of the best she as had in a long while.

Even have changing rooms for LBS as she went in in white and came out in a little black number looking like Oliva Newton John.

When we got back to Sally's DK thought we had gone back so Amy could change outfits.

#33 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:03 AM

I tend to eat alot of Japanese
Cheers
Koykaeng

Do you not think they have enough on their plate at the moment with everything that is going on there. :lol: :lol:

#34 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:08 AM

Max's in Soi Post Office 13/2 has a good Italian menu.

Not a place I can go anymore as May's (Pook Bar soi 6) GG sister works there.

For cheap all day eats SA Apartments in Soi Yamoto 13/1 is great value. I actually think they have the best Pizza in town (thin crust).

I really enjoy this place and the waitress is a good pool player and nice and easy on the eye for a GG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci