• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Anyone been to Patpong recently and can update what's going on there? I've noticed some other websites, notably the Gr**by sites have featured several very nice LBs lately from KC3 and KC.

#62 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

I made it to Patpong and King's Corner 2 the other night. I would highly recommend it although it is off the usual path we tread here. There was probably 30+ LB's working in rotating shifts on the stage, usually 7 or 8 at a time, sometimes more. As i mentioned in my previous post, there was several faces i recognized from some other LB sites there. I was there about 2 hours and at times was the only customer. All types of LB on hand and most very good looking. King's Corner 2 only has pre-op LB's. There is a little bit of a pressure tactic used when new customers walk in and sit down. All the girls will gather round and plead for his attention until he picks one to sit with him then the other girls go about their business. A bit like Casanova Bar in Nana but not near as intense, IMO. I went with Minny, a LB who works there I met last year online so I wasn't subjected to the pressure. The place is comfortable and is laid out nice for your viewing and fondling/groping pleasure. If you are curious about the Patpong area and are willing to venture there, you won't be disappointed with the level of talent in King's Corner 2. I didn't make it to any other bars in Patpong because, as I mentioned, I already had my LB of choice on my arm before arriving and left and went to my room after our visit there. I can't report on BF or ST/LT prices or ST room prices either...sorry.

#63 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:32 AM

So there you are Bro Jaybee!

How's the jetlag? Keep the reports (pics maybe?) coming! Enjoy amigo.
Nix

#64 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

I think my body is finally on Thailand time now Nix!

I didn't mention that when Minny and I left KC2 that we were accompanied by Miki, her "best friend". Miki is very sexy and gorgeous with a great body, and very nice smooth darker skin. Did I mention she is sexy? Funny how when a girl wants to go with you and another girl that they are always "best friends". I found out after Miki left the room that she is not Minny's best friend and Minny gave me the cold shoulder the rest of the night.

Trying to attach some pics but I can't edit down enough to meet the 500 KB limit to post with iPad. Sorry, it'll have to wait until I get home after April 17.

Heading to Phuket tomorrow. I caved and will be taking Minny with me and she will be there for 3 days. I am reminded of the phrase that kendo used in one of his TR's...I am bringing my own sand to the beach!

#65 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

We're wired the same way Jaybee. I came very, very close to bringing a sweet Nana girl with me to Phuket awhile back. In the end, I was glad I didn't, since I met a ladyboy massage girl (hidden in the pack of gg massage girls).

She stayed with me for most of my trip....so, I understand.

Have fun!
Nix

#66 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ok, although no photos (usual bar policy) some updates on the Patpong scene.

The names are back to normal - no more King's Corner 2. All renovations are now complete.

King's Corner is back to the usual place with about 60-70 ladies, with a 50/50 mix of postop lbs and ggs.

King's Castle 3 is also renovated - the dance platforms are now moved to be against 3 of the walls (2 sides and back), and the seating is now arranged around the middle. There is a mix of 80-100 preop/postop lbs. Not sure of the mix, but probably around 50/50. AC and roof are now fixed - no more leaks at least while I was there.

The new go go bar in the mix is now King's Garden. This was King's Castle 2 for a year or so. It was formerly an open beer bar - no go go dancers, that had freelancer lbs around. Not sure of the numbers of staff - but when I visited it tonight it was all preop lbs.

I picked a bad night to visit as there was a special Indian Hindu festival at Wat Khaek (in Silom area near Narai Hotel). A great number of lbs attend this festival as Ganesha is supposed to bless them with good luck. This meant a lot of lbs were not working when I visited. By the way if you can make it to this festival, you can probably spot hundreds of lbs - be careful though, as I hear this festival involves throwing colored powder around - so take a waterproof camera if you want to take photos.

:cnd:

#67 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:34 AM

Update for these bars from my April/May visit.

King's Corner is a mere shadow of its former self. Lack of customers has caused the staff to dwindle down to about 1/2. When I visited there were about 10-12 postop lbs and an equal number of ggs. I had a chat with the mamasan who has been there for almost 20 years. She said business is less than 50% than it used to be. This is a sad state of affairs for post-op lb lovers like me, and I would have to say that Straps in Nana Plaza is now a better postop bar (although they all deny they are postops in that bar).

King's Castle III has moved. King's Massage has now taken it's former spot across the soi and a bit down from King's Corner. The new location for King's Castle III is where the old King's Garden Lounge use to be (in the connecting section between Patpong I and Patpong II). I've got the Google Maps street view and in that shot, it is down the short connecting section just to the right of King's Corner. It is on the end of that short connecting section on the right hand side.

Things were better at King's Castle III. There were about 30-40 lbs on staff - probably a mix of post and pre-op. I would guess there are more preops probably around 70%. There were some quite attractive ones there and they were younger so I think the policy of part time university students is probably still going on as I dropped in on Saturday night.

Attached File  Kings Corner Street View.JPG   101.92KB   5 downloads

• jaybee111 likes this

#68 poopo

poopo
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:46 PM

Update for these bars from my April/May visit.

King's Corner is a mere shadow of its former self. Lack of customers has caused the staff to dwindle down to about 1/2. When I visited there were about 10-12 postop lbs and an equal number of ggs. I had a chat with the mamasan who has been there for almost 20 years. She said business is less than 50% than it used to be. This is a sad state of affairs for post-op lb lovers like me, and I would have to say that Straps in Nana Plaza is now a better postop bar (although they all deny they are postops in that bar).

King's Castle III has moved. King's Massage has now taken it's former spot across the soi and a bit down from King's Corner. The new location for King's Castle III is where the old King's Garden Lounge use to be (in the connecting section between Patpong I and Patpong II). I've got the Google Maps street view and in that shot, it is down the short connecting section just to the right of King's Corner. It is on the end of that short connecting section on the right hand side.

Things were better at King's Castle III. There were about 30-40 lbs on staff - probably a mix of post and pre-op. I would guess there are more preops probably around 70%. There were some quite attractive ones there and they were younger so I think the policy of part time university students is probably still going on as I dropped in on Saturday night.

attachicon.gifKings Corner Street View.JPG

Does "King's Castle III" named "King's Corner II" now?

As I remember, when I visted section between Patpong I and Patpong II on April 2015. I only found "King's Corner II" there  :wacko:

#69 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

Does "King's Castle III" named "King's Corner II" now?

As I remember, when I visted section between Patpong I and Patpong II on April 2015. I only found "King's Corner II" there  :wacko:

That is an old sign left over when they were doing renovations a few years ago. The bar now in that location is the former King's Castle 3. Hopefully they update the sign soon.

#70 poopo

poopo
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:46 PM

ahhhh~ IC

thx for your information. :mrgreen:

#71 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:07 PM

Dropped by King's Castle 3 and King's Corner Sunday.  Didn't see anything in King's Corner that made me want to sit down though so didn't stay there.

King's Castle 3 though had many lovelies.  It was about midnight and I was the only customer there.  About 20 LBs inside and some more outside.  Picked 2 of the LBs on stage and invited them for a drink.  They were both tall, beautiful, and curvy (not fat), with nice breasts and big rear ends.  I would say they were passable, except you don't see many GGs shaped like that in Thailand!  Both spoke excellent English and were somewhat aggressive, though in a polite way (unlike many others I've met in that bar).  Turned out one was post op and the other pre op.  I don't recall names or numbers, but the post op had medium length blond hair.

The thing I don't like about that bar though (or most other Patpong bars) is that within 5 or so minutes of walking in the door, they are already demanding to know if you are going to barfine them before you are even halfway through your 1st drink.  For that reason I seldom stay for more than 1 or 2 drinks.

I wasn't there looking for a takeout, though they suggested a 3 some and the post-op said the pre-op could f@#$ her.   :)   I didn't ask how much but they said 2000 thb each + 600 thb for the bar fines.  Didn't partake although it certainly sounded tempting....

• JackG, MrDragon and jaybee111 like this

#72 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

I dropped into both King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (formerly King's Castle III) during my short trip in December. Things have picked up in King's Corner. A few more postop lbs than my earlier visit and a couple of quite lovely ones!

I asked about the sign when I went inside King's Corner 2, and they told me it was King's Castle 3, but this is now the new name. I had a drink and checked out the lbs. A mix of pre and post op lbs - about 25 total, with a number of cute and beautiful ones. This bar is unusual as it has a number of part time staff - university student lbs who work on weekends and holidays - so to see the best selction, it's better to go on a weekend.

Here are a couple of photos of the outside - no lbs touting though, as they are quite shy, and no photos inside the bar.

Attached File  DSC01402.JPG   39.7KB   2 downloads

Attached File  DSC01403.JPG   88.95KB   1 downloads

• MrDragon, goodenough and Spyder Rocket like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci