Photography Tips

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#13 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:46 AM

In the following two photos you can see how I composed the face. In the first photo the girl is facing to the left and so I positioned her more over to the right to give the feeling of space to the left.

In the second she is facing more directly towards the camera, so I centred her more is this photo, but filled as much of the frame as I could with limited space above her head.

Any questions so far?? :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  p12.jpg   128.91KB   48 downloads
  • Attached File  p13.jpg   142.18KB   52 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#14 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:48 AM

Enter Pacman :teach:

He is cracking his knuckles in front of the keyboard as I type no doubt. :D

#15 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:00 AM

Do you have to be Juri or Irish and have 'the gift of the gab', to get them to pose for you in the first place? 8)

#16 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:25 AM

Do you have to be Juri or Irish and have 'the gift of the gab', to get them to pose for you in the first place? 8)

There is a bit of "pak wan" (sweet mouth) in all of us Mike. The ladies love it. :D

#17 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

Fill in Flash:

Ok gents, you have the lady back in the room on a lovely Thai or where ever you are sunny afternoon. You think yeah she would look great posing in the window area or on the balcony while you shoot from inside the room. Everything looks perfect, she is playing up to the camera and you take your shots.

You review them on the monitor of your camera and to your disappointment she appears as just a silhouette. What can you do?

Well the easiest thing to do is force your flash to go off and therefore illuminate the subject. You can use this technique outside in daylight also where the sun is behind the subject.

The lovely Liou was kind enough to assist me in illustrating this point.

http://www.best-fami...fill-flash.html
http://digital-photo...sing-fill-flash

Attached Files

• Attached File  p16.jpg   139KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  p17.jpg   120.62KB   25 downloads

#18 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:08 AM

All the photos I post are more or less as I saw the subject at the time of taking the shot. I don't have Photoshop, too complicated for my good self. To edit my photos I use this useful free sofrware.

http://www.faststone...werDownload.htm

I always resize my photos to 800 x 600. Recently I have been using the Shapen/Blur tool and the Enhance Colors tool but besides that bit of tweaking what you see is what I saw at the time.

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:52 PM

Excellent stuff this BB! Thanks to Kliome for the initiative and your good self to show us the way....top man!

:clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

Excellent stuff this BB! Thanks to Kliome for the initiative and your good self to show us the way....top man!

:clapclap:

My pleasure Petesie. We will see pretty soon in the trip reports who has read this, and more importantly taken it on board. There is nothing as bad, in my opinion, as a photo of a hot ladyboy in the room with her face exactly in the middle of a landscape frame. We are missing so much of the body. Why the guys cannot turn the camera around to portrait position and move her head to the top of the frame to maximise the amount of body I don't know. To me it just makes sense. Now there should be no excuses. :D

Anyway lets hope more BMs add their advice here.

#21 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

All the photos I post are more or less as I saw the subject at the time of taking the shot. I don't have Photoshop, too complicated for my good self. To edit my photos I use this useful free sofrware.

http://www.faststone...werDownload.htm

I always resize my photos to 800 x 600. Recently I have been using the Shapen/Blur tool and the Enhance Colors tool but besides that bit of tweaking what you see is what I saw at the time.

For APS-C, the resized format is 900 x 600. Applicable to Canon-450D, Canon-500D, Canon-550D, Canon-7D and many others.

Alternative software is the ImageMagick package, where the mogrify command is very useful for bulk resizing etc, as well as GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program), both free software available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS.

Nick Bullseye

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:10 PM

nice tread BB... :notworthy: will try and remember some of the tips... :blush:
will follow it like a hungry monger just arriving in walking street... :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#23 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:11 AM

nice tread BB... :notworthy: will try and remember some of the tips... :blush:
will follow it like a hungry monger just arriving in walking street... :D

Now that will be eager Batman. :D

#24 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:41 AM

Horizons.
So you decide to spend a day at the beach with your chosen lady. The water looks like a great place to take some shots so your shoot some nice photos. You get the girl posing like you want her, and then review the photos. They look great, but damn the horizon is slanting at an angle. This a common mistake guys make. They are so preoccupied with the model the forget the background.

The software I mentioned earlier allows you to rotate the photo to level the horizon. See the difference it makes in the examples below. Again always trying to fill the frame to give that close up feeling with your subject.

Attached Files

• Attached File  p24.jpg   83.98KB   996 downloads
  • Attached File  p23.jpg   101.96KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  p26.jpg   97.28KB   996 downloads
  • Attached File  p25.jpg   102.13KB   25 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci