• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#25 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:02 AM

:gayf: :3sum:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#26 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

How exactly do you want to be treated at a bar where you've become a regular? If the girls come and sit by you then that's implicitly asking for a drink and you don't like that. If the girls leave you alone then that's making you feel ignored and unwanted.

What should they do?

Personally I'd prefer that they leave me alone and then I can wave over the one I want to get to know better on this visit. I'm not sure why you didn't ask a girl over during those times you felt abandoned. Even if you were alone every girl in the place knew you were there and were a potential customer. If they stayed away it was likely because they felt a high likelihood of rejection if they approached.

khunjohn you are truth.

good read fatboy. moar plz!!!

#27 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

good read fatboy. moar plz!!!

No more reading.....but how about a few more pics?

Attached Files

If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#28 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:19 PM

What exactly is going on in that first pic at the top of the page ?

Great report and pics FB :clapclap:

And oh yes I love Shanksy too , I'd love to tickle that little bit of knitting on his chin :hay:

#29 pretty

pretty
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:05 AM

Chaba Hut Resort, Soi Buckao. I was going to stay in Liquid Lounge, but after hearing there were many BM's staying in the Chaba Hut, I changed my plans. Also, as I was staying in Pattaya 3 weeks instead of my usual 10/11 days, Chaba's 600 room over LL's 750 room proved some saving.

The room I was not impressed with. Dirty windows with prison bars on the outside, small, and smelly. The TV was shite, and you could even make out the signal from the CCTV cameras in the background. My biggest gripe of them all was the fact that the bed was on wheels. Who in their right minds put wheels on the bed of a hotel in Pattaya, the Fucking capital of the world? Not a clever idea.

After 6 days, I had enough and wanted to check out early. The room was making me miserable.

I cant understand why you would fly business class but then stay in a a cheap 600bht hotel room.

I prefer the other way around. A cheap flight, a bus from the airport, instead of a taxi. And use the money saved to get a nicer hotel room.

#30 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:20 AM

thanks for the pix fbuk. i notice you don't show your handsome face anymore. why so coy?

#31 hard

hard
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

Chaba Hut Resort, Soi Buckao. I was going to stay in Liquid Lounge, but after hearing there were many BM's staying in the Chaba Hut, I changed my plans. Also, as I was staying in Pattaya 3 weeks instead of my usual 10/11 days, Chaba's 600 room over LL's 750 room proved some saving.

The room I was not impressed with. Dirty windows with prison bars on the outside, small, and smelly. The TV was shite, and you could even make out the signal from the CCTV cameras in the background. My biggest gripe of them all was the fact that the bed was on wheels. Who in their right minds put wheels on the bed of a hotel in Pattaya, the Fucking capital of the world? Not a clever idea.

After 6 days, I had enough and wanted to check out early. The room was making me miserable.

I cant understand why you would fly business class but then stay in a a cheap 600bht hotel room.

I prefer the other way around. A cheap flight, a bus from the airport, instead of a taxi. And use the money saved to get a nicer hotel room.

Perhaps, because a seat in economy class is not large enough for him, even in a 11 hours flight. Otherwise, I would not understand either. An experienced Pattaya traveller should know that there are only 4 - 5 good hotels in Pattaya: all the others are ugly!

#32 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:08 AM

He didn't say he was paying for business class. :D

#33 Half Thai

Half Thai
  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:15 AM

Because he doesn't have to pay out the wazoo to fly business class. There's a reason why he flies British Airways ;-)

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

After 6 days, I had enough and wanted to check out early. The room was making me miserable. [/quote]

I prefer the other way around. A cheap flight, a bus from the airport, instead of a taxi. And use the money saved to get a nicer hotel room.[/quote]

FB is Airline staff therefore a perk is cheap flights and sometimes a Business class seat if one is available.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#35 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Reflections........a great name for a ladyboy bar! :baby:

#36 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

making silly statements when you do not even know the man :x2
as petesie pointed out, fb uk actually works for ba, and can get his business class ticket for next to nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci