Too many ladyboys so little time - July '10 travel

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#97 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

I wonder how many pounds of silicone is in her....

Attached Files

#98 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

Balloon, doing what every LB does when they are not fucking, eating or sleeping...

Attached Files

#99 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

Balloon is the only LB who specifically told me to post the photos on the internet. The funny thing is I was mesmerized with her assets bouncing around I did not think of getting any action shots. Sorry guys...

When I get down to the bar, Nikki was still not around. I missed my chance big time. As I walk out to door I see a petite LB outside Pooks, when she turns around I realize she is really pretty.

Her name is Mona...

Attached Files

#100 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

On the way back I got stopped by couple of LB's in front of So What. They want me to take some photos.

Here is one. I forgot her name ...

Attached Files

#101 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

:ot: So what happpened with your not so old Nikon D 90. Not a bad camera at all ???[/quote]

You're right......got made an offer I found hard to refuse..... ;-)

Back on topic.......Mona is stunning......looking forward to more of her.... :notworthy:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#102 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:07 PM

I've found other interesting things to do in Pattaya...

Attached Files

#103 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:09 PM

Back on topic.......Mona is stunning......looking forward to more of her.... :notworthy:

I made a mental note of getting back to Pooks and sampling Mona. That same night, I saw Mona on WS, and she was behaving erratically, like she is on something. I made a mental note of staying away ;)

I'd like to know how she is in the sack though.

-eclipse

#104 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

I stop by in Stringfellows next. It is always a zoo in there. There are multiple girls masturbating on stage or in sofas, some girls giving handjobs to customers, it is like no other bar/go-go in Thailand.

I like the young Bo, start chatting up. I check out the other girls, make out with Bo little bit then hit the road. Next stop La Bamba. La Bamba in contrast to other bars is very relax, girls are not pushy and pleasant. The new crew actually look good. Cindi is a cool and fun girl I buy her a drink and we chat for a while.

Later that night I end up in Ezy. The girls are real fun in Ezy, there is no comparison to other bars in Pattaya. I congratulate Karl on cleaning up the house and bringing these girls in.

Tear just poses very well...

Attached Files

#105 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

And so are Guess and Bell...

Attached Files

#106 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:57 PM

Sindy and Gift look so good together. They want to see my photos, when they see the kids doing muay-thai they tell me how they were fighting each other when they were kids. So cute... I really want to see this.

Attached Files

#107 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

I need some food first. Get out to grab some food, as I am walking around I see someone from the corner of my eye. Wow, is that a LB?

I realize the girl is Pookie, she looks delicious. Very very natural, super sexy voice, and good English. As she talks I get turned on more.

Guess what happens next...

Attached Files

#108 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

As we get into the room, Pookie grabs the remote, turns on the TV, and I say 'Oh NO!'. And she says 'we need music' and turns on a channel with music, Phew.

She is fantastic in every way. After the silicon filled Balloon, she feels amazing. And just like that she moves to the top of the list...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci