Too many ladyboys so little time - July '10 travel

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#109 *rob*

*rob*
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

Thank you for the great pics of Pookie. Great Shots.
She is top-class in every way! Had the pleasure to meet her also a few weeks ago :angel:

#110 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

It is always a pleasure to read the reports of BM's in action in LoS.....this Trip Report has the additional wow factor of excellent photo's and a great writing style....... :clapclap:

Well done Eclipse.....this has me aiming to up my game..... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#111 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

...Pookie ... is fantastic in every way. After the silicon filled Balloon, she feels amazing. And just like that she moves to the top of the list...

Couldn't agree more! Pookie is fun to be with, talk to, and great in the bedroom and SO sexy, she even has the word tattooed on her ass. And, I love the natural feel & look girls so much more than silicone pumped Balloons of the LB world.

#112 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:06 AM

She is fantastic in every way. After the silicon filled Balloon, she feels amazing. And just like that she moves to the top of the list...

Yes Pookie always seems to get great reviews, nice kid, no BS, perhaps almost the perfect LB, if such a creature exists.
We laugh because it is true.

#113 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

Yes Pookie always seems to get great reviews, nice kid, no BS, perhaps almost the perfect LB, if such a creature exists.

She is pretty darn close...

-eclipse

#114 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:10 AM

Thank you for the great pics of Pookie. Great Shots.
She is top-class in every way! Had the pleasure to meet her also a few weeks ago :angel:

Class, style, beauty, intelligence and sexiness...

Did I mention style?

Attached Files

#115 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

Great shots and story Eclipse. And eh that last shot, wow, her outfit just rocks!

#116 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

I think about taking Pookie for the LT but for some reason I don't. Why? Cause I'm a retard.

We go back to WS. I let Pookie go do her thing, I hope to see her again which never happens.

Some postie working in Peaches bar ran after me to entice me to her bar. Hmmm, these girls must smell ladyboy on me.

Attached Files

#117 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:22 AM

It is past midnite, I hop from go-go to go-go, then later go from a club to club. I made out with half a dozen girls but I don't take any back to the loom. Around 4 AM I get back to my hotel and crash.

In the morning I am really hurting. My head is pounding and I have a fever. I feel shitty.

Time to rest, I check out the new mall, grab some lunch, watch Karate Kid ;)

Now I feel much better. Watch the sunset, and go to Pooks to see if there is any talent. There is always talent in Pooks but just not the one I want.

In LaBamba I talk to Rikki, she looks OK, taller than I thought. She is just very bland, not exciting, I talk to Cindy for a while then the next stop is Stringfellows.

I see Ae dancing, Ae is the first LB I talk in Stringfellows many years ago. I did not get her and regretted it for a while. She actually looks better now, and the years seem to help her. We talk about her life after Stringfellows and why she is back. Then I see Bo and invite her to join us. It does not take the girls long to convince me for 3sum action.

We go to the big room. There is no WATER! Not a good thing before a 3some. We use some still water to clean up and move to the bed. I had good memories in this room, but the place looks run-down now. Good thing the mirrors are still there.

We have good fun, both girls work hard to please me, and they tell me they've done this together before. Me and Ae came, and Bo says she already had one, and she is done for the night.

Both girls have good attitude. Mamasan yells from below, I hate when she interrupts the proceedings. Again no water-no shower, good thing my hotel is around the corner, so I can go clean up.

No photos, since I was not carrying my camera.

The night is still young...

-eclipse

#118 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

At some point after midnight I end up in Ezy. The crew is in full attendance. Sindi comes over with a photo album and she starts showing me the photos she took the previous night. And I am the first photo. She is adorable.

I really want Sindy, and Gift together, also I want to spend my last night with Pookie as well. Gosh there are so many ladyboys not enough time. I get out of Ezy to see if Pookie is around. She is not...

At this point I start to feel shitty, I am definitely getting sick. I go to my hotel and pass out. Tomorrow back to BKK.

-eclipse

#119 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

There is a shuttle service from Pattaya Dynasty to DIG which is where I'm gonna spend the night. Never stayed in DIG before, the room is spacious, the service crew on the other hand nowhere near Majestic Grande. I pick the hotel for the convenience also I did not want to spend a lot of money for a room I will not even spend a full night. My flight is at 6:30 AM, which means no sleeping for the night.

First I checkout Temptation, Apple is not dancing. Go down to Obsessions, talk to a tall dark girl whose name escapes me. Finally I end up in Cascades.

Cascades is my favorite bar in Nana, ridiculous amount of talent in display. I saw one girl that interests me. Her name is Bee. She looks familiar, I ask her how long she's working in Cascades she says 6 months (yeah right!). Then I see Cindi, she waves hi. Then I realize where I know Bee from. She used to be one of the girls that hang around Cindi. Little skinny pesky girl, now looks really good. I tell her this, she starts laughing, she says I remember you too.

Then I notice Amy. She is so yummy, I call her over. This is my last night I need some good action.

We get to DIG, and the girl at reception ask for more money. What? Seriously? 500 Bahts because I have 2 guests. Once I came to Majestic Grande with 4 girls, no one ask me any money. Thank god the girls are worth every baht.

Together we have so much fun...

Attached Files

#120 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Amy looks so good, she is close to being passable...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci