• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#73 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

Thanks Hoot,

BTW I did not lug around my camera just for the LB shots only.

Is the one on the right really an LB?

If so, one of the most passable I've seen to date. Where IS she?

....gorgeous.
Nix

#74 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:45 PM

Thanks Hoot,

BTW I did not lug around my camera just for the LB shots only.

Never mind. Just figured it out. Still gorgeous.

Where IS she?
Nix

#75 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

That does it.

I'm getting a Canon 7D with 28 f1.8 & 50 f1.8 lenses.

Now, if I could only meetup with you Eclipse for a tutorial in how to maximize it and take photos 1/2 as good as you......!

Beautifully done. Thank you.
Nix

#76 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

Thanks for a great report.

I am a lurker I admit but was able to sample the delights of C&D last year twice. I never got around to Emma as I was taken with Ae, Seya, Bombay and Sonya.

Managed a duo with the first two and the second two which was fun.

I realise that this was definitely a mistake to miss Emma, but would love some more details of how she is in the sack, just to whet the appetite and hasten my next trip to Jim.

Also a bit more on how Nook's performance too would be appreciated.

#77 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:40 AM

I But then on the corner of my eye I notice Q. Couple of quick glances later I asked her over.

Nice TR Eclipse.
I sampled the talents of Q as well earlier this month. She is hard to resist. Like you, I sat amidst the LB swarm trying to both be friendly to them and checkout the action onstage at the same time.

Looks as if Q's new boltons are bringing her a lot more buisness. 3 bms over the last few weeks.

I love her sense of humour and a great lass to spend a lot of time with.

Attached Files

#78 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

Thanks for a great report.

I am a lurker I admit but was able to sample the delights of C&D last year twice. I never got around to Emma as I was taken with Ae, Seya, Bombay and Sonya.

Managed a duo with the first two and the second two which was fun.

I realise that this was definitely a mistake to miss Emma, but would love some more details of how she is in the sack, just to whet the appetite and hasten my next trip to Jim.

Also a bit more on how Nook's performance too would be appreciated.

Ae & Seya together huh? Lucky dog... Unfortunately I never had a chance to get Ae.

For Emma I think your milage will vary. She is versatile, I read some reports indicating that she says she is top only. For me she is a perfect bottom, as I said, when we are together things get a little bit crazy.

Nookie is really good, she is versatile, she likes to get fucked real hard. I don't know how she reciprocates. I love being with her, it is fun, sexy and raw all in the same time.

-eclipse

#79 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:07 AM

Looks as if Q's new boltons are bringing her a lot more buisness. 3 bms over the last few weeks.

I love her sense of humour and a great lass to spend a lot of time with.

I am very surprised about the comments about Q. She is not my type, and I would probably would skip her in any other night. But I did not. I think she knows how to grab the attention of a guy, and seduce him very well. Also fantastic in and outside the bed.

My last night in BKK, I got 2 girls from Cascades. Q saw me, and said (with a smile on her face) 'you take 2 girls?'. Then gave me a kiss right there on the floor, and said 'Have fun'.

Great photos BTW

-eclipse

#80 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

i must admit this is a very nice report. Q is very beautiful i need to spend time in bkk my next trip and not be scared to go in to nana. as for c&d love your photos. beer and Nicole omg been their done that. cola is very sexy. never talked with Emma i do not no why. i love her look. i love the way you put this report together.....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You scared of Nana big bear?

#81 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

Just figured it out. Still gorgeous.

Where IS she?

The girl on the right is Yuy. She works in one of the bars on Bangla across the Soi Croc. I think it is the 3nd bar from the end before you end up at the intersection with Beach road.

Unfortunately 'she no go with customer'. Both girls work the day shift, their shift ends around 7 PM when the traffic is stopped on Bangla.

I thought I hit Jackpot...

For those of you just looking at the photos: SHE IS NOT A LADYBOY

Attached Files

#82 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

That does it.

I'm getting a Canon 7D with 28 f1.8 & 50 f1.8 lenses.

Now, if I could only meetup with you Eclipse for a tutorial in how to maximize it and take photos 1/2 as good as you......!

Beautifully done. Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words. Maybe next time I hold a photo workshop for the BMs. Just kidding...

-eclipse

#83 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

Anyways, where were we?

Now it is time for Pattaya. I am not a big fan of Pattaya. It is a sleazefest and nothing much to do other than fucking. Some of my friends keep telling me things are changed and I should go see the new Pattaya.

We will see...

I checked in to Dynasty Inn which is a no frills hotel, but in a great location. After some rest I wanted to check out Pooks Swan. Grab a beer and start talking to Aum. I like the way she looks, we chat for a while. I tell her I will see her later but I never had a chance to get back.

I have no camera with me, for the first day, so no photos from Pooks Swan. There was some good talent on display at the time.

Then I move to Soi 6. I walked Soi 6 many times before, and every time it amazes me. I don't see anyone that interests me in front of So What or Hi Boss, but when I walk into Pooks and my jaw drops.

Nikki is dancing...

She smiles at me, I smile back. After she is done dancing, she comes over and we start talking. Nikki looks fantastic. Smooth skin, very nice voice, good English. Tells me she is done dancing in Obsessions and she is in Pooks now. We talk about Phuket, and other things. Make out briefly. I wanna take her so bad but I feel like I am burning up. I think about getting Nikki LT and I think my brain was half melted at the time when I decide to leave her behind and go back to my hotel.

Bad move... Despite going back to Pooks 2 more times I do not see her again.

-eclipse

#84 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

Go back to my hotel and crash. Wake up, shower and get out to see the talent at WS.

There is not much going on in JSB or Linda's. I strolled into Ezy.

The girls in Ezy are OK, there are no stunners, but they are Ezy to the eye ;) The attitude is 100 times better than the old crew, very pleasant and attentive.

I start talking to Sindy, she is adorable. A few girls wants my attention but I settle with Sindy. She is no Nikki but very cute, and fun. And in the room she delivers.

After a long session when I get out of her, she turns to me with her big eyes and says 'Fuck me more'. How can I resist?

New & Sindy...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci