• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#13 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

:agree: Also, I had the same experience for a so called long time. Plus, as I mentioned, she was hormones at the time, so her 'lovely big tool' was not working well at all. I personally would probably not repeat the performance, whether she was fully functional or not.

#14 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

...thats her yesterday......... :D :D

At Nong beer garden Soi Dianna along with Ballon sat with Gizmo also Yok, Peang where there too

#15 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:57 PM

What was Gizmo doing there? :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This passage was taken from page 12 on my TR and my second barfining of Oil from the Ezy Bar

"I sit at the Bar and feel these hands stroking my shoulders and back.

I look round and its OIL and shes looking "Stunning"
I allow her to carry giving me a massage, this girl really does have a "magic" touch and my Body is feeling like Jelly.

So theres only thing for it and I barfine her and head back to the room

I really enjoy the "foreplay" with Oil licking, kissing, sucking and rimming her.
She has a great body and well as a very nice and well endowed Cock

I cant wait any longer and I slip on a condom and take her "Doggy Style"

I look down on her sweet ass while I "pumping" away and think "Fuck" this girl is more "Hairy" than I thought

I reach a great "climax" and go to the bathroom to "clean up"

I come back out and Oil is asleep "Snoring" :sad:

I think "Oh well" she can "Top" me when she wakes up and I go to the Balcony to have a Cig.

About 15 minutes later she appears at the Balcony Door "DRESSED" and says it OK if she goes home

I cant be "arsed" to be honest and tell her I will give her a lift home.
She agrees and I take her home.

Maybe she has a Thai Boyfriend and doesn't do L/T , I had never asked her about that.

Its about 4-00am now and I arrive near her place near Soi Bukhao and we say our goodbye's."

#16 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:37 PM

glad to hear that gizmo is obviously feeling better and is out and about

#17 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:21 AM

thanks for the useful report about her.
i will put Oil in my "blacklist".

#18 youngbillgates

youngbillgates
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

Fellas thanks for the update. I tried finding the bar mentioned earlier in the post (Pooks) and had no luck finding it. So she is on Soi Diana? I will check for her tonite. Thanks again for the info.

ybg

#19 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

thanks for the useful report about her.
i will put Oil in my "blacklist".

She can be a bit slippery at times .........

And her price tends to go up and down from day to day ........

:argh2: :argh2: :argh2: :argh2:

#20 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

Don't mean to pile on here, but I also had a very mediocre session with the Oil pictured in this thread back when she was still at Ezy.

But her taller, thinner namesake (also ex-Ezy, at Pook Bar Soi 6 this past Spring)..... :love: :love: :love:

No hormonal issues either. 8)

#21 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:16 PM

yep same here . took oil L/T early last year , average performance , snores loud . left very early am , didnt and never would take her again 8)
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#22 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

Don't mean to pile on here, but I also had a very mediocre session with the Oil pictured in this thread back when she was still at Ezy.

But her taller, thinner namesake (also ex-Ezy, at Pook Bar Soi 6 this past Spring)..... :love: :love: :love:

No hormonal issues either. 8)

I agree on the tall Oil Crackerjax and I think she gets Bruce's seal of appoval as well. :D

#23 youngbillgates

youngbillgates
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

I must be an idiot because for the life of me I cannot find Nong beer bar. I was all over this place last night looking for it. Even asked a few GGs. Can someone tell me how to get there from Pattaya Bay Resort? I'd appreciate it.

ybg

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

It's in the group of beer bars on Soi Diana, between Papagayo and Mega Break (the pool hall).

Nong beer bar is on the second row of bars (1 back from the road) + two down from Mage Break. They are all signed, so once you find the roup of beer bars you'll find it.

There is a short cut from PBR to Diana in, which will bring you out almost close to the Areca Lodge. From here (or from Soi Buakaow, turn left and walk towards 2nd Road and the beer bars are on your left after Mega Break/Family Mart.

Or turn right up Diana from 2nd Road, (jsut after Kiss Food), and the beer bars are on your right after Papagayo.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci