Ladyboy Oil

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#25 youngbillgates

youngbillgates
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:59 PM

Damn! Passed it twice last night! I know exactly where you're talking about. The bars in the back are kind of hidden from streets view. I'll be heading there tonite. I owe you a drink Kliome. I'll let everyone know how it turns out. :rock:

ybg

#26 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:17 AM

I must be an idiot because for the life of me I cannot find Nong beer bar. I was all over this place last night looking for it. Even asked a few GGs. Can someone tell me how to get there from Pattaya Bay Resort? I'd appreciate it.

From an old thread:
http://lb-69.com/for...g_from_EZY.html
http://lb-69.com/for...g_from_EZY.html
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#27 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

To make it even clearer, here's a Map Jack link: http://www.mapjack.com/?q4uRUryskcxC

Nong Bar is behind Aussie Bar, next to Dick Inn.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#28 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

....Nong Bar is behind Aussie Bar, next to Dick Inn.

Dick Inn, now there's a great name for an LB Bar! :lol: Why didn't I notice that before? :blush:

#29 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

To make it even clearer, here's a Map Jack link: http://www.mapjack.com/?q4uRUryskcxC

Nong Bar is behind Aussie Bar, next to Dick Inn.

Or you could try this link if you don't want to end up at a travel agency some where near 3rd Road. :D

#30 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

Stonefree wrote:

I agree on the tall Oil Crackerjax and I think she gets Bruce's seal of appoval as well.

:rock:

I once commented on her good looks in the Ezy thread and DK promptly weighed in with a "highly recommended". She certainly lived up to his review - and a real sweet personality to boot.

Next time I'd like to see if she's amenable to a pairing with Karn who I find vely, VELY, sexy. :yumm:

#31 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

Karn who I find vely, VELY, sexy. :yumm:

Is Karn still working around Patts somewhere? Missed a golden opportunity last time around, and wouldn't mind bumping into her again...so to speak :harhar:

#32 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

... tall Oil Crackerjax and I think she gets Bruce's seal of appoval as well. :rock: I once commented on her good looks in the Ezy thread and DK promptly weighed in with a "highly recommended". She certainly lived up to his review - and a real sweet personality to boot. Next time I'd like to see if she's amenable to a pairing with Karn who I find vely, VELY, sexy. :yumm:

I believe it was Bruce that mentioned elsewhere that Karn & tall Oil are roommates.... :clapclap:

#33 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:13 PM

Certainly they were earlier this year as I paid a visit there one day after lunch so that Oil could grab a change of clothes. Small Oil was also there with her face covered in some kind of white paste.... As far as I know youngbillgates hadn't found her as of then. :D

But just because they're roommates doesn't mean they like working together.

I've always tried to separate business and friendship. :D

#34 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:18 PM

Is Karn still working around Patts somewhere?

I saw her leaving Kiss Restaurant 2 days ago with her hansum young farang boyfriend, so she is here currently, but preoccupied.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#35 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:41 AM

Thanks DC.

with her hansum young farang boyfriend, so she is here currently, but preoccupied.

I can't compete with that. Oh well, plenty of other fish in the sea. :D

#36 dadabeautiful

dadabeautiful
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

number phone +66868359579

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci