Ladyboy Oil

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 youngbillgates

youngbillgates
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:10 AM

I have been checking this girl out on another site and WoW. Can anyone tell me where she's located? I will be visting LOS next month and would love to meet up with her. Thanks in advance guys.

ybg

Attached Files

• Attached File  Oil.JPG   21.17KB   2339 downloads

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:52 AM

Pattaya. She was in Pook Bar Soi 6 at the beginning of the month. But then I heard she was about to try Obsessions/Kitten club.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:11 AM

I believe she is still in Pook Soi 6. She told me she failed the interview for Obsessions/Kittens.????????
I didn't realise Sir Alan Sugar was now working for the Obsessions Group. :loco:

#4 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

In his LaBamaba thread here:

http://lb-69.com/for...ews_Photos.html

On the 3rd post down, for June 11, Rossco mentioned that Oil was working at LaBamba the night before. Whether or not that is still the case, perhaps one of our intrepid BMs on the ground could confirm.

Hopefully she's stopped taking the hormones she was when I took her back to my 'loom' June 2009, and her weapon of mass destruction is actually working again. :blush:

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:57 AM

On the 3rd post down, for June 11, Rossco mentioned that Oil was working at LaBamba the night before. Whether or not that is still the case, perhaps one of our intrepid BMs on the ground could confirm.

You'll probably find that was the other Oil (tall one), also Ex Ezy, who briefly went to work in La Bamba with Karn.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

You'll probably find that was the other Oil (tall one), also Ex Ezy, who briefly went to work in La Bamba with Karn.

Don't think so Kliome as Rossco specifically said:

Oil (Oi) from the old EZY crew was there (petite LB who could pass off as a GG but with something a bit extra - apparently a VERY bit extra

#7 youngbillgates

youngbillgates
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:07 AM

Really appreciate the info guys. Hopefully, she's not in Obsessions by the time I get there. I have another "friend" working in that club. Anyone else going to be visiting around 6 - 15 July or so?

#8 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

.....last she told me that she want go back Korat during low season...

Attached Files

#9 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

...thats her yesterday......... :D :D

Attached Files

#10 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

...thats her yesterday......... :D :D

Juri our man of the moment. Thanks gor the on the spot shot you legend!
:notworthy:

#11 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

She was a bit of a let down the first time I barfined her. I decided to try her again last trip to discover the first time was not a fluke. In a rush to leave both times. Won't waste my baht again. Perhaps young handsome man will have better results. :D

#12 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:09 AM

She was a bit of a let down the first time I barfined her. I decided to try her again last trip to discover the first time was not a fluke. In a rush to leave both times. Won't waste my baht again. Perhaps young handsome man will have better results. :D

:agree:

I took her twice myself to give her the benefit of the doubt of the first time when she wanted to get off early from a so called L/T, same thing happened :x2

IF I ever took her again it would be in a S/T room upstairs and she would be receiving less baht thats for sure.

Gotta admit though she is kinda cute and has a lovely big "Tool" on her :bj: :D

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci