• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#13 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:11 PM

great TR and pics dude.

I love the pics of beer she one of my favourites from HQ in phuket and is looking as lovely as ever

I must say Shirley from soi croc is tempting

mmmmm

:yumm: :yumm: :hump: :hump:

cheer plea
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#14 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

Great pics & report so far AD, though sounds like Beer has got you corralled..... what happened to :butterfly: plan? Each to his own of course, but having bought Pink & Nook ladydrinks mmmmmmmmmm :clapclap:

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post mate.....super pics.....

Judging by the amount of bullion Shirleys dripping.....she's doing okay..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:46 AM

Very nice pictures, AdventureDude. I am happy to read that you placed Seya on your must-do list after you saw my pictures of her in bikini.

Keep the good stuff coming.

Nick Bullseye

#17 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:11 AM

Great report... i love the pics :clapclap:
I cant wait to get back down to phuket.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#18 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

Great report AD.

Shirley is dripping in "bullion" , as she gets Bfined every night. She looks great but i have never heard a good word about her performance! Don't waste your time, money, or effort!

#19 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

Tempting as she is, the prevailing wisdom is overwhelming. Not on the to do list unless I win the powerball lottery in the US and money and time are not concerns!! In the meantime here is a teaser prior to the next installment probably over the weekend... work's a bugger this week...

Attached Files

#20 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

:clapclap:

Hey AdventureDude,

Great Pic's and reporting !!!

:cheers: :cheers:

:usa: :ire:

#21 coolio

coolio
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:56 AM

Adventuerdude: awesome pics. Which camera did you use??

#22 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

With a bugger of a week of work behind, I finally have time for the next installment.

As previously arranged, when I finished my work on Sunday noonish, I transferred to a better location. I moved into the Yorkshire. There was a small misunderstanding as I thought I was getting a larger room, but they were right, I had mistakenly arranged and paid for a small room. Sigh... my bad. Other than that it was fine. The pool looked nice, the restaurant/bar was quite nice and the room though small was neat and clean.

I took a short nap as I had told Beer I would call her between 3 and 4 to come over. When I called her she said she'd be over in 30 mins and did I want her with makeup or without. I knew it would add at least an hour if I said with, and frankly she looks just fine without!

Swimming was on the agenda since she had picked out a new lovely purple bikini on Saturday night. I fell back asleep knowing full well that 30 minutes would be at least an hour. She finally showed up looking cute and before I knew it instead of swimming we were having a different kind of fun! :angel: Then we fell asleep! By the time we woke up it was time to eat (for her). More waiting game. Now of course she had to do her hair and makeup so we could go out. I was promised an hour and she would be back. At the 90 minute mark I picked up my camera and headed out. Lo and behold she had just arrived at the front desk. Off to C&D for a quick drink or 4 and to take care of the bar fine.

I had never met Bombay though I've lusted after her on the C&D thread for a long time. I had Beer introduce us, bought her a drink and snapped a few pics. Unfortunately my camera was either fogged up or dirty. Sadly the Bombay pics aren't up to snuff. She DID look fabulous though!

Attached Files

#23 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

Wow! It looks like Beer is a little shorter than Bombay, but I can't see their heels. That would make her quite a petite little package! mmmm :clapclap:

#24 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

She is quite petite with a very cute round butt! The new bolt-ons are a little hard still and definitely need lots more handling!! I did my best to help out there, but clearly they need more! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci