• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#13 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:13 AM

I was actually thinking about dropping into one of the GG bars on the way down Soi 6. But, none of the afternoon female staff sitting outside really caught my eye. As well, no one was outside of So What Bar, or High Boss, so Pook 6 it was then.

There were a number of lovelies in Pook 6 and I was approached by one or two immediately. But, I had just arrived, was very hot & sweaty, and really just wanted a chance to have one drink and survey the talent. After politely telling the first two I just wanted to relax, cool down and have my drink for the time being, I was left alone. That is of course, except for the inevitable eye to eye contact and smiles.

Finally, I noticed one tall very slim beauty, with legs that went on for ever, ending in a great tight little ass and I called her over. Her name was Lydia and her English was fairly good. But, after a couple of a lady drinks worth of conversation I had learned she was on hormones and so couldn't get hard or cum. :cry: While given her other physical attributes, I would've normally considered shagging her anyway. But, this not having been even one full day in town for me, I wanted an LB who could get hard and cum that afternoon. Sorry, I wasn't on top of the picture taking thing yet.

I then decided to move on and to perhaps check out High Boss, as I had never been there, or So What Bar. There were now some LBs in front of High Boss, but none of them interested me whatsoever. I like dirty girls and all, but.....

So What was then my destination. I was greeted by the tall sexy, though a bit over done for my usual tastes Faa. However, Faa told me her name was Nicole and that she'd been working there 2 months. Maybe she meant 2 years, I don't know. I bought Nicole/Faa a drink and she wasted no time in massaging my cock hard, guiding my hand to her cock, while deftly freeing it from her panties, and proceeding to become rock hard in a matter of seconds. She was engaging, funny, as horny as hell and before I knew it we were in the short time room upstairs. Faa is fun to be with, has a positive attitude, likes to top & bottom equally and I enjoyed both with her immensely. :blush:

No 'action' shots, but here Faa/Nicole in the short time room of So What.

Attached Files

#14 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:45 AM

:clapclap: :rock: :clapclap:
very nice
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#15 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:51 AM

Thanks big man!

My fairly early afternoon session done, and the worst of the heat of the day over with, I decided to walk done to Beach Road and caught the baht bus to Walking Street with the intention of talent scouting EZY Bar a bit more. On the way there, I received a phone call from Century, the LB lover newbie virgin, that Petesie has mentioned. I told him I'd be at EZY shortly and, as he was at the Jasmine, he should drop by for a couple of cocktails.

When I got to EZY it was probably about 5:30pm and Petesie was already there, having encamped earlier in the day. Most of the girls were ready for work, a few were sleeping and the rest were either busy at the bar or at making Petesie and me feel comfortable. Century showed up and it became immediately obvious he was more than a wee bit shy. After playing 20 questions with him, I found out that despite being in town a week, LBs being his main goal and staying at the Jasmine, this was in fact his first time in EZY Bar, or for that matter, any dedicated LB bar!

Pete and I managed to get him to relax a little, we told the girls this was Century's first ever face to face LB experience, they applied the appropriate attention and after a few more drinks, he had bought his first lady drinks and had a beauty on either side. Century seemed well on his way.

Here's the scene at EZY bar late that afternoon:

Attached Files

#16 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

As you may notice from my above pics, I was a bit taken with Cafae. She's a very passable LB, with beautiful eyes, luscious lips and a great petite little body. I was intent on bar fining her long time for the end of the evening. But, after getting Century primed for action, Petesie and I wanted to head over to Soi 13-1 so that Century could get a gander at LaBamba & Stringfellows, and then after the Blue Room & Pook Swan. As we walked, I mentioned to Petesie that I was quite taken with Cafae and that I would go back for her after our tour. He suggested bar fining her now, telling her she could go short time, but I'd be back to take her long time later. Advice I should have listened to.

We had a couple at LaBamba and met up with a few other BMs there. We all then proceeded to Stringfellows, where I was immediately smitten by this very young, tall, but extremely petite LB, with the cutest look, nice tight bum and complete with tiny hormone titties! Mr. Happy came to immediate attention, and demanded that I call the sweet young thing over for a lady drink. Which I then did. Her name was Bo, she had only been working at SF (her first LB bar anywhere after coming off Issan assembly line) for four months. Hmm! Hmm!

Cute little Bo:

Attached Files

#17 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

I forgot to mention, as Petesie already has in his report, that before our Soi 13-1 tour, we did try to find Nana/Pookie at the Playboy Bar on Soi 16, off Walking Street. But, she was on a multi-day bar fine and unavailable. I also tried to phone her and sent her a text message. She called me back and said she call me when she went back to the bar. However, alas, despite a couple of other text messages reminding Nana/Pookie of my continuing interest, the call from her never came.

Petesie and I wanted to head back to the hotel for showers, a change of clothes, etc, and some more food. Century, decided to stay at Stringfellows, apparently a mistake, as you will know from reading Petesie's report. I, however, was beginning to discover the dangers of touring the sois with Petesie. It would seem that he knows ladyboys in almost every other bar in Patts. So, you rarely get more than about 10 meters before Pete says 'should we stop for one here then?', and he gets a hug, kiss and rub of his dick from yet another LB. And so, I saw and met for the first time Kate from Papa Bar, and met for my second time Paeng & Tata (ex EZY) all within a few meters and more than a few cocktails.

We soon realized we'd lost Century, had our showers, etc, and made our separate ways back to EZY. Petesie had arrived first and as you already know, the EZY staff & Petesie helped poor Century home from his night's tour of the LB bars of Patts. I was soon to discover that Cafae was not present, and, after waiting what seemed the appropriate 'short time', I enquired to find my planned long time with Cafae had been usurped by another.

While many other lovely EZY ladies were available, my immediate reaction was to head straight to Stringfellows to grab cute little Bo. That's just what I did. While I know Bo may be a little slim for some tastes, she turned my crank big time. She's quite passive and likes to be guided and told what to do. She enjoys a good spanking, and as hard a pounding as you, or at least I, can possibly manage. In response you'll receive an incredibly sexy smile and look of satisfaction, as she rolls her eyes and her head and moans with pure pleasure.

Here's Bo in my 'loom'

Attached Files

#18 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

It was then time to gives Bo's fine tight ass a tongue lashing, which, given her moans, she enjoyed immensely. Her little bum properly prepared, then lubed, it was time for entry.

Attached Files

#19 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

Great to see you back in the saddle Elsmiker. I'm a big fan of your work and share similar interests in LB's.
I can't get enough Faa with those long and strong legs. Bo looking sweet as with those little hormone titties. Cute!
Fantastic action shots as always.
:notworthy: :clapclap: :pic:
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Cracking Loom shots Miker!

Young Bo looked a great find.....you forgot to mention to me about Fah though.... :blush:

Ha ha....great reporting mate!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

At 43kg, it's not hard to lift Bo into, or hold her in, any position you can think of, and she is willing to try anything. She needs a little more experience at riding cowgirl, but she seemed to quite enjoy it. But, being much more of a passive submissive girl, she seems to enjoy being on her back, legs pinned, or over the shoulders and doggy the most. But, without a properly placed mirror, in doggy you miss seeing the look of pure pleasure on her face as you pound her tight ass.

Attached Files

#22 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

Thanks for the comments Boarhog & Petesie. Bo was indeed a great little find. I'm hopeful that with just a couple more months of experience, she will be even better on my planned return trip in August or September. And, as I said, Faa is not the style I'm usually attracted to at all. But, her attitude, energy, smile, and rock hard cock are all very convincing.

#23 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

Just a few last shots of Bo's fine ass, her ever improving oral technique and the smiles of enjoyment she has after a good hard session. I wanted her to stay all night, but she said she had to go 'take car of ....' something I couldn't make out with her poor English & pronunciation. However, this 'short time' with her was about 2 hours and she had me literally dripping with sweat, despite the AC being on full blast and pointed right at me, because of how hard and how long she like her tiny ass pounded.

Attached Files

#24 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

:clapclap: :clapclap:

very hot little girl i like that BO.

very nice i hope she lasts until my return in feb.
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci