eslmiker's Pattaya Round 2 trip

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#25 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

The caption says "butter wouldn't melt in her mouth" so I'm confused. She looks hot and those eyes are wonderful. Is she good or bad? So many pics.

#26 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

'Butter wouldn't melt in (someone's) mouth' - is an English idiom meaning that person is very innocent. While, as you can see, Bo is not so innocent in the bedroom, she still has a very innocent look about her.

#27 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

'Butter wouldn't melt in (someone's) mouth' - is an English idiom meaning that person is very innocent. While, as you can see, Bo is not so innocent in the bedroom, she still has a very innocent look about her.

You are “spoiling” your tilaks :harhar: ... and not in positive way. But pictures are great I must admit. :clapclap:

BR

#28 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:23 PM

Day 3

It was as a quiet day for me. I took it easy and slept late. Dealt with some emails and except for going out for a bite to eat, I hung around the hotel mostly. I had arranged to meet Kliome & Cooldudecoco for dinner, before Petesie's & SLBT's 'Cocks n Kilts' party at LaBamba. But, before dinner just as it cooled off a bit in the evening, I decided to take a walk along Beach Road to get a stretch of the legs, to see the sites. It was a beautiful sunset that evening, and couldn't help taking a couple of pics, just to DC happy.

Attached Files

#29 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

Kliome & Cooldudecoco had just gotten back from PI, so most of dinner was spent discussing their trip to Manila, Angeles City, Cebu and Subic. After dinner, we headed over to LaBamba and the great bash put on by our kilted brethren SLBT and Petesie. There was, I thought, a massive turnout of members must have been 30+ members from different forums. Anyway, it was great to meet so many, and to a face to some names I've bantered with on the forums but had never actually met.

But, I kept looking outside and seeing tall slim Bell hanging out on a bike. In talking with her, I found out Bell is 19, 180cm and while not as slim as Bo, she is still quite slim. But, she has great legs that go on for ever and that end in amazing ass.

Attached Files

#30 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

However, my attention was drawn back inside as the ladies of LaBamba put on a show of traditional Thai dancing for us.

Attached Files

#31 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

But, soon after the dancing was finished, my attention kept being drawn back to Bell. So, about 10pm or so I decided it was time to bar fine Bell. As I mentioned, Bell is 180cm without her heels. I'm 171cm and was only wearing sandals that night. So, as Bell is a bit shy and she did want to tower over me than she already did, she decided to change her footwear to something with a flatter heel and put these on.

Attached Files

#32 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

But, I was drunk enough to have found it amusing. So, Bell and I proceeded hand in hand, her still 9cm (3.5”) taller than me, with, instead of the click of her heels, the scrape and flip flop sound of her pink slippers.

However, back in the room, Bell demonstrated her fine oral technique. Also, she wound up being somewhat similar to Bo, in being a bit submissive and liked being told what to do. However, Bell needs no help in the riding cowgirl department. Here's the room shots of Bell:

Attached Files

#33 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

Bell also likes to be ridden as hard as you can manage. She looks up you often with her eyes wide open, biting her lower lip, with that smile of lustful pleasure on her face.

Attached Files

#34 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Bell gets hard and stays hard while you're f*cking her, which is a huge turn on for me. Also, she has the ability to cum while you're doing her, without even touching her cock. Does it get any better? :harhar: :clapclap:

Attached Files

#35 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

As I was lubing Bell up again for round two, I discovered she rather enjoyed a wee bit of fisting. :clapclap:

Attached Files

#36 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:04 PM

Young Bell also did not want to stay long time. But, I didn't feel I was finished for the night yet. so, it was off back to EZY Bar....to be continued.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci