• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

Well, I've been remiss in starting my TR due to what? Yes, that's right! Too many ladyboys and not enough time. But, I'm making a start on my TR, on this my second last day in LOS.

I arrived last Wednesday night May 5th at 21:10. By the time I'd cleared immigration, bought a SIM card at the airport, found my driver and bought 3 beers for the drive down, it was 22:00 as P.T. Taxi driver pulled out the airport parking garage. He was quite safe, as Thai taxi drivers go, never went over 140km/hr on the smooth parts, 100-120 on the rougher patches. We pulled up to the LK Renaissance at 23:15.

I checked in, quickly unpacked the essentials, had a quick shower, changed and I was off to the Blue Room about midnight, where Petesie had informed me there was a party that night. I saw one strapping man about the appropriate age, with a shaved head, and thought that might be Petesie, as we had never met before. As he was at the bar, I went over made small talk while I bought a Tiger and eventually asked if he was a board member. He thought I was making some joke about being a member of the Board of Directors of the bar! So, not Petesie then. After scanning the bar more carefully, the only BM that I recognized was Rossco.

I went over and reintroduced myself, Rossco remembered me immediately from last June, we caught up a little, then he me told Petesie, SLBT, and some others had gone next door to Pook Swan. We proceeded over there together so he could point out our fellow partners in crime. So, I finally me the dynamic duo of Petesie & SBLT and a number of others whose board names I've now forgotten. We shared a drink, and Petesie & SLBT were off to the X-Zite disco, just before he did his runner on poor wee Aum. Cad!

I decided to hang around Pook Swan for a while to check out the staff, I bought a few ladydrinks, was almost going to barfine one named Tom, but it being close to 1AM, I thought I'd make a tour before the other establishments closed. So, I walked off down Soi 13-1 and observed that Stringfellows seemed to be closing early, though there were still a number of ladies outside, but no BMs or other customers to be seen. Next, it was LaBamba, just down the road, same as SF. To Walking Street I went.

I got over to EZY Bar to find Petesie, SLBT with two lovely ladies not from the EZY staff and the ladyboy lover legend himself Juri, as well as of course Karl & Lita. Talked with them all and then decided it was time to move to an open couch, as I felt in need of a bit of groping and flirting with the bevy of beauties at EZY. I was really leaning toward little Bell whose small incredibly tight little ass was making Mr. Happy really stand up and take notice. But then, Guess swooped in and through some very aggressive cock rubbing, riding me cowgirl, etc, convinced me, at that time anyway, she was the better choice. We agreed on a 1000 short time, to be increased if we decided on longer. Bar fine was paid and off to my room.

By this point I was running on adrenaline and lust, as it was now 3:30am Thai time, 5:30am for me being on Seoul time, and I'd consumed 5 scotches & 2 wines on the plane, 3 beers in the taxi, 2 Tigers at the Blue Room, 2 more beers plus 2 vodka tonics at Pook Swan and I've lost track of how many VT s at EZY but I think 4 or 5 at least there. I believe Guess was as drunk as I was, but we managed a good solid 45 minute or so session, whereupon without any further discussion we both fell asleep.

However, Guess refused to respond to my, and her own, 6am morning wood call, nor the 9am repeat performance, or the 10 o'clock call. Finally, I went downstairs for breakfast at 10:15. Upon my return I started doing my best to get her interest and had her laughing and rock hard herself, but she still kept saying 'no sex, no sex'. Finally, we agreed on 1300 baht as she had stayed, but only given ST sex.

Here, in the morning, is the very lean and sexy Guess who, when properly motivated, can give an outstanding performance. Sorry, I was too drunk and lust filled to think about shots earlier.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

Good start Mike :clapclap:

That feeling we have when heading out into Pattay's neon lights on our first night back in town is something I do not experience anywhere else.
Interestingly, no matter how long I am scheduled to stay.....I try to cram all my favourite venues into that first night, Mike; it would appear you are no different :rock:

#3 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

Pentire wrote:

Interestingly, no matter how long I am scheduled to stay.....I try to cram all my favourite venues into that first night, Mike; it would appear you are no different

It's important to take regular inventory of the stock - excellent management technique fellas. :D

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

Good to see a TR from you Miker. Great start. That Guess is a "wild child" that's for sure.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Great start Mike, with you all the way, keep it coming buddy.

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:47 PM

Great start Mike and superb to meet up with you at long last my brother from another mother.....!

It's indeed been fun wandering the Soi's with you.....and I think we're just about to do it again......Soi Dirty here we come!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

petesie wrote:

Soi Dirty here we come!

That's an excellent soi. 8)
  • thqusxo likes this

#8 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

Looking forward to more of this Mike.

You ever thought of dabbling with the "japanese-style" LB's? :harhar:
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:51 PM

Keep it coming Mike, I think we may have similar tastes sometimes, so hope to see some of my favourites popping up. :clapclap:
We laugh because it is true.

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

They're not the only thing that popped up.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:57 AM

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. And yes Petesie, the funny thing about LB bars, LBs and me when I'm with them is that cocks are popping up and out everywhere! :clapclap:

#12 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:02 AM

Day 2

I've been back in Seoul a full day now and already suffering the LOS blues! :cry: So, I hope continuing my TR will help improve my mood as write down my memories and post the pics of my trip.

After Guess left, I did a little work on the computer, answering emails, etc. Then I went for a swim in the pool at the LK Renaissance. Finally I wandered down to the corner of Soi Diana & 2nd Road and had some lunch. After lunch I felt like getting a little exercise. So, after some thought, I decided that a walk down to Soi 6 would give me a reasonable stretch of the legs, and the opportunity to vigorously exercise some of my other muscles as well. :bj:

On my way to Soi 6, I ran into one of Petesie's GG friends. But, as you can see, she's got a few miles on her and she's a bit of a dog.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci