#13 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:08 AM

My neck was getting sore...

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#14 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:11 AM

i was lying on me bed so didnt matter :lol:
but glad you did turn it round, the kids was wondering why i was lay on bed so long in middle of afternoon.

CT

#15 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

i was lying on me bed so didnt matter :lol:
but glad you did turn it round, the kids was wondering why i was lay on bed so long in middle of afternoon.

CT

I just thought I was pissed
:lol: :lol:

great report and pics so far Robislo and X is looking very lovely. no need to butterfly just enjoy

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Good luck Robi...though why anyone would want to go the fuck near BKK at the moment mystifies me... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:35 AM

Good luck Robi...though why anyone would want to go the fuck near BKK at the moment mystifies me... :roll:

Could agree with you Petesie if I were »normal« tourist since army controls part of the Bangkok around Royal palace and other government buildings… this is on totally opposite side from Nana, on Nana everything at least until this morning was more or less seen as a paid Songkran for reds and we tourists honestly enjoyed show without any panic attacks. But I know it is not piece of cake to see 21 people get killed near Khao San and other tourist infested Bangkok areas. Now Songkran is beginning I hope situation will be calmed since many returns home.

BR

#18 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:50 AM

Talking about Songkran, we are in Korat now and for 200 km ride it took us 10 hour. On a scale 1-10 10 being the worst drivers ever Thais are 100. They slow but deadly, don't obey any rule or common sense, they zig-zag allover highway with 1-2 cm space, stop in the middle of the road... drive up to 20 people on one pick-up bed in two stories... This is Thailand.

At the moment I'm in one great hotel in Korat, room 4x bigger than one in Majestic suites, great location and best of all, it is dirt cheap. Since Korat is capital of ladyboys there is no point if asking if hotel is ladyboy friendly, they all are.

BR

Attached Files

#19 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:49 AM

Enjoying the report Robi ! Whats the hotels name ? might give Korat a go later this year.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:12 AM

Hey Robi.....any chance of a guest appearance on channel 949?

:clapclap: 8) :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

Hey Robi.....any chance of a guest appearance on channel 949?

:clapclap: 8) :clapclap:

Pure class :clapclap: :clapclap: well Robi are you going to put in a appearance

#22 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:21 AM

Great post Robi! can't wait to be there, just 9 days now!

#23 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:22 AM

Sorry guys but I will have to pass 949 guest appearance... I'm terrible with lipstick and high heels. :lol: :angel:

Today is first day of Songkran and I hope I won't get Songkranized before I at least have some view over The Mall and other signs of civilization, it is somehow sad to have to drive from Bangkok to Korat to find shopping mall opened... :loco:

BR

#24 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:34 AM

Thai version of motel on wheels, ground floor is living room, first floor sleeping room... TIT

BR

p.s.
I met BM from some other forum in GG bar named Hooters near the old town... and was served by the girl far superior in looks and wits to anything Pattaya or Nana can provide. Too bad I forgot to take pictures... X told she was to fat for her but believe me... she was fat on all the right places. :harhar:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci