• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#25 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Wonderful start of a great trip report, Robi.

I enjoyed very much meeting you at the Vienna airport. It was really a pleasure.

Enjoy your trip to LOS. I will follow you soon. Too bad it did not work out for us to go there together.

Nick Bullseye

#26 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

Hey,

Which hotel are you staying at.

I will be in Korat at the end of the month for a few days.

Is there a pool as well.

Thanks.

#27 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

About our hotel first... we booked Kwanruen Resort, »small room« is bigger than suite in Majestic suites, it has balcony and most of all, probably the best view in whole of Korat. It is mostly long-time hotel with monthly guests so not much of a use for buterflying but since there are practically no ladyboy bars no problem about that.

BR

Attached Files

#28 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

Today was “family day”, at X home we found some reds cheering equipment... but X told me she is not into politics... smart girl. :angel:

After I met X family, we all went to great seafood restaurant. On our way home we visited Korat night market for Songkran shopping, poor Thai children won’t even know what hit them… that is all what I can say about my and X water gun.. Tomorrow is Songkran 100%, I think I’ll left car on guarded parking of our hotel and rather walk to the town center.

BR

p.s.
Some "famiy pictures" I know you like are attached...

Attached Files

#29 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:55 AM

Lovely last pose of X, very natural!

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:21 AM

It's nice to relax and put yer feet up in front of the Telly........ 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#31 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

Lovely last pose of X, very natural!

I think the picture on the moped is far better ! Great shot there Robi.

#32 Half Thai

Half Thai
  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hope you can get some nice wet T-shirt pics on this holiday :cheers:

#33 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the info on the hotel Rob.

Greatly appreciated.

#34 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:25 AM

Yesterday was Songkran day, best open air party ever... I thought it would be much worse but if you prepare properly cover your ears, eyes... everything so stall water won't get you, you are ready for a great party. In the evening there was great open air concert of my favorite Thai band in Korat old town... perfect day.

During the day I splashed two LB chicks on scooter with fair amount of water, scooter stopped, I thought I was in for a trouble, but luckily found out it was only two X friends from Ezy, X told me this is Bee and Dia... I believed her since I didn’t recognized them under white paint but they both looked hot in person. Needless to say our neighbors – die hard fans of FC Korat and others were at first amused by us, tall farang and sexy Thai ladyboy, deadly combination, but we had great time, drank some whiskey with my new friends and it wasn’t so bad after all.

BR

Attached Files

#35 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

If you think Thai LB are gentle non-revenging creatures think twice, X paid for 3 big blocks of ice, put it in her aunt’s biggest water barrel and used this water to splash at innocent by-passes… let me just say liter of ice water splashed on you under scorching sun is not so good experience… believe me, I was splashed few times for over enthusiastically playing with neighbors GG guests.

BR

Attached Files

#36 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

Again nicely done on the pictures.

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci