dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

I will be in Singapore 28 Oct -31 Oct business trip

anyone know of any LB friendly hotels.

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business ...

Excellent and clear information TripleZ 8)

Enjoy your trip kakila, don't forget your camera :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#38 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

BM's

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#39 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

BM's

cheers kakila

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business and as my employer was paying had the good fortune to stay primarily at 5 star hotels in the Orchard area like the Grand Hyatt and the Four Seasons. Never had a problem at any of the snooty places although I would not recommend the Four Seasons if you are a bit shy as the entrance and lobby area are relatively small so bringing your companion back to the hotel can be a bit tense if you are easily embarassed.

If you're planning to get a girl's number (either through the internet or after meeting at a bar) and having her meet you at your hotel, just be aware that most of the 5 star properties in Singapore require room keys to operate the elevators ie you will have to meet your girl in the lobby and bring her up to your room. One exception is the Fullerton Hotel.

If you are looking for something a bit cheaper, one of my colleagues stayed at the Amari Hotel and brought a bar girl back there from the 4 floors with no hassles. She was a GG, but I doubt there would have been an issue with an LB.
  • P&G likes this

#40 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business ...

Excellent and clear information TripleZ 8)

Enjoy your trip kakila, don't forget your camera :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#41 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

BM's

cheers kakila

most of the motels chains like hotel81 in singapore guested working girls and their customers you can rented for an hour of one day..they are all around singapore, clean, convenient and safe

#42 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

Sheraton on Scotts Road, Nobody cares, Doorman Smiles. If after Midnight no one in reception area, walk right to the elevators

Hotel Pan Pacific (Formerly Hotel Negara) right in the back of Orchard tower. Can even walk from the back entrance (Closes at 12, can get to elevator directly to your floor, and take an apple from the basket in front of the elevator on the way to your Loom
So many LB So Little Time

#43 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

Thanks guys here now I will check out orchard towers area tonight.

Cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#44 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Orchard Towers can be hit and miss depending on who is in Singapore. Most of the girls are Thai, and as indicated before girls in Romeo's are mostly posties and CH is a mix crowd with GGs, posties and LBs. You can see the ex-super stars, or current crew of Nana bars on a given night.

Last time (month ago) I went into Romeo's I could not believe my eyes. There were a group of Russian girls dancing on the poles. They did not look very attractive either.

When you ask the girls where they are from, they answer 'Vietnam, Philipines or Taiwan (depending on their skin color)". Do not get fooled they are all Thai girls. One of the posties told me that if they say that they are Thai, customer may think that she is ladyboy. I told her 'but you are ladyboy'. She answered 'they don't know that'.

For the price girls usually ask for $200. Most are willing to go down to $150. But if they know you got the Thai connection you may get the local prices usually $100.

-eclipse

#45 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:13 AM

Last time (month ago) I went into Romeo's I could not believe my eyes. There were a group of Russian girls dancing on the poles.

-eclipse

It's about time those bloody Russians just let the Poles be, the Iron Curtian is long gone for God's sake 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#46 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:19 AM

Keep this in mind when in Singapore

http://health.asiaon...105-308932.html

#47 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:48 AM

Keep this in mind when in Singapore

http://health.asiaon...105-308932.html

Therefore ... bag up.

Nick Bullseye

#48 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

It's rumoured that Beer from Guess Bar in BKK is working in Singapore at the moment. Has anyone sighted her or know which bar she's working in - presumably in Orchard Towers but who knows.

Any info on how long she's thinking of being in town would be much appreciated as well in case any board member happens to run into her and has the opportunity to ask!

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci