• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

Just some updated quick facts about the ladyboy scene:
1. Orchard Towers - some 26 ladyboys on duty at Club Romeo. It's usual for the Chinese New Year season.
And I noticed something a bit different - there seems to be an early bird special. I was there a few days ago around 8.30pm (the ladyboys normally arrive just before 9) and two guys managed to get four ladyboys for three hundred dollars a pair. Usually two hundred dollars for a single ladyboy it's like a discount of a hundred if you take two. Talk of supermarket pricing!
2. Geylang Lorong 16 - big raids the last couple of months but in spite of that if you go around midnight you could pick up a few towards the Guillemard Road end for fifty bucks. Room about another ten.
3. Changi Village - same style of doing in the car for the same thirty bucks. They can be approached if you don't drive. They'll usually bring to a hotel.
Any questions? Fire away! Cheers all.

#2 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for the 'heads-up', Rick.

I will be in Singapore for a few days the week after next, but on this occasion I am BYO - taking my darling Nicole on a few days R&R away from Thailand. :D

Although i thought i might show her OT one night - what the Singapore LB scene is really about (at least she will see some fellow Thai LB!)
Triat

#3 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

No prob triat45, just doing my little bit in passing information.
Would gladly buy you a beer at Club Romeos or Crazy Horse.
Orchard Towers is in itself a worthwhile visit whatever your leanings.
Cheers.

#4 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Just some updated quick facts about the ladyboy scene:
1. Orchard Towers - some 26 ladyboys on duty at Club Romeo. It's usual for the Chinese New Year season.
And I noticed something a bit different - there seems to be an early bird special. I was there a few days ago around 8.30pm (the ladyboys normally arrive just before 9) and two guys managed to get four ladyboys for three hundred dollars a pair. Usually two hundred dollars for a single ladyboy it's like a discount of a hundred if you take two. Talk of supermarket pricing!
2. Geylang Lorong 16 - big raids the last couple of months but in spite of that if you go around midnight you could pick up a few towards the Guillemard Road end for fifty bucks. Room about another ten.
3. Changi Village - same style of doing in the car for the same thirty bucks. They can be approached if you don't drive. They'll usually bring to a hotel.
Any questions? Fire away! Cheers all.

4 Desker road :D price around $50 room include

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:34 AM

Is 79 Rowell Road, etc still going. Guess that is the same as the Desker road reference?
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

Here's a view of the scene around Geylang, if you haven't been before...

Part 1

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

Part 2

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

Part 3

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:59 AM

Part 4

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

Is 79 Rowell Road, etc still going. Guess that is the same as the Desker road reference?

i haven t been in singapore since march 2009, and in some part like geylang the situation has totally change for street hookers
btw the video showed are really out of date...geylang street scene face a long and deep crackdown , just legal business get no trouble

the best way to have good idea about desker/rowell scene is to go to the singaporean forum "sammyboy"...you will ever have pictures of many ladyboys working in brothels with prices and service provided..you will be surprised to find some old friend from thailand there :harhar:

#11 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

thanks huanzhen
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#12 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Yes it is. That's the best spot to find bargain basement ladyboys.
Do a check on Google maps it now comes with pictures so it's dead easy to spot the location.
The rooms inside are spartan. A thin mattresses and a common bathroom shared by the ten rooms.
The ladyboys aren't bad lookers. For expats it's S$50, local Singaporeans S$30, Bangadesh and Indian workers S$20.
It's open from 7pm to around midnight these days. Avoid Sundays and public holidays before 10pm - terrible crowds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci