Singapore ladyboys

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#25 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

hello guys and thank for your inputs: I am soon in Singapore...any update? Any ladyboys you want to suggest?

Horses for courses but personally I'd suggest you head down to Orchard Towers - the 2 bars to visit are Romeos on the 3rd floor and Crazy Horse on the top floor. These are the bars mentioned throughout this thread so have a read of previous posts. Personally I think there are more Amazons in CH and more of the petite types in Romeos, but for some reason my personal experience is that most of the LBs in CH are posties while there are more pre-ops in Romeos. Having said that, the bars are nothing like the go-gos in Thailand so your experience can vary from week to week depending on which LBs are in town.

#26 Hotitalianmaster

Hotitalianmaster
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

Thanks a lot lover: I will follow your indications...not a big fan of postops

#27 dddavido

dddavido
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hi guys

I have just been in Singapore and went along to Rowell Road to see what was happening. 79 Rowell Road has some really excellent ladyboys in from Thailand at the moment. I went with a little cutie called Dow who had just arrived. She is very attractive with lovely breasts, a tight arse and a lovely smile. She cost me SGD50 but got her phone number and she came to my hotel after work. She has a lovely 7-8 inch cock which works very well and she loves long sessions. :ang3: Dow is definitely recommended. She will only be there for another 3-4 weeks.

#28 dddavido

dddavido
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hi guys

I have just been in Singapore and went along to Rowell Road to see what was happening. 79 Rowell Road has some really excellent ladyboys in from Thailand at the moment. I went with a little cutie called Dow who had just arrived. She is very attractive with lovely breasts, a tight arse and a lovely smile. She cost me SGD50 but got her phone number and she came to my hotel after work. She has a lovely 7-8 inch cock which works very well and she loves long sessions. :ang3: Dow is definitely recommended. She will only be there for another 3-4 weeks.

#29 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:34 AM

BM's

I will be in Singapore 28 Oct -31 Oct business trip

anyone know of any LB friendly hotels.

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#30 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

BM's

cheers kakila

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business and as my employer was paying had the good fortune to stay primarily at 5 star hotels in the Orchard area like the Grand Hyatt and the Four Seasons. Never had a problem at any of the snooty places although I would not recommend the Four Seasons if you are a bit shy as the entrance and lobby area are relatively small so bringing your companion back to the hotel can be a bit tense if you are easily embarassed.

If you're planning to get a girl's number (either through the internet or after meeting at a bar) and having her meet you at your hotel, just be aware that most of the 5 star properties in Singapore require room keys to operate the elevators ie you will have to meet your girl in the lobby and bring her up to your room. One exception is the Fullerton Hotel.

If you are looking for something a bit cheaper, one of my colleagues stayed at the Amari Hotel and brought a bar girl back there from the 4 floors with no hassles. She was a GG, but I doubt there would have been an issue with an LB.

#31 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business ...

Excellent and clear information TripleZ 8)

Enjoy your trip kakila, don't forget your camera :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#32 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

BM's

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#33 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

BM's

cheers kakila

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business and as my employer was paying had the good fortune to stay primarily at 5 star hotels in the Orchard area like the Grand Hyatt and the Four Seasons. Never had a problem at any of the snooty places although I would not recommend the Four Seasons if you are a bit shy as the entrance and lobby area are relatively small so bringing your companion back to the hotel can be a bit tense if you are easily embarassed.

If you're planning to get a girl's number (either through the internet or after meeting at a bar) and having her meet you at your hotel, just be aware that most of the 5 star properties in Singapore require room keys to operate the elevators ie you will have to meet your girl in the lobby and bring her up to your room. One exception is the Fullerton Hotel.

If you are looking for something a bit cheaper, one of my colleagues stayed at the Amari Hotel and brought a bar girl back there from the 4 floors with no hassles. She was a GG, but I doubt there would have been an issue with an LB.

#34 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

I used to get to Singapore pretty regularly on business ...

Excellent and clear information TripleZ 8)

Enjoy your trip kakila, don't forget your camera :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#35 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

BM's

cheers kakila

#36 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

BM's

cheers kakila

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci