Ozzie in Angeles

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#13 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

OK left Kingsford Smith International airport in Sydney at 12:15 pm on 27th of January and arrived at Ninoy Aquino Airport at 17:00pm about 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. I flew Philippines airlines and even though the flight was short and the arrival time was good I doubt I would fly with them again as no personal on demand video!

My driver from Pacific Breeze hotel was waiting already even though I was early darriving and off we went into the Manila peak hour traffic.

It took some time getting out of the Manila but once we hit the NLEX (North Luzon Express Way) it was smooth sailing.

I finally arrived at the hotel at about 19:15pm

#14 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

As I said before there is no Nana plaza or Soi crocodile in Angeles so it helps if you have some contacts before you go.

I had been there before so had some contacts already plus I made some more in between trips.

Once I checked into my room I jumped online to see who was about.

I saw Rochelle online and we organised for her to come to my room about 30 minutes later.

Now given it was my first night and I was keen to get into the action I forgot to take pictures but I have a few from my previous trip.

Attached Files

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:11 PM

Good stuff Ozzie..........looking at hitting there around September myself so the info is most welcome...... :fly:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

This is awesome Ozzie, I've just booked up my first trip to th ePhilippines (April/May). Will be staying in Angeles for 4 nights.

How long was the MNL to Angeles taxi?

I've booked the Swiss Chalet on Santos (recommended by essexboy) I'm hoping the location is still prime of LBs and mongering.

Looking forward to the rest of this report. But I might be bugging you for some of those numbers!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:26 AM

Your be fine with Kaye & Tan as guides kim :clapclap:

CT

#18 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

I've booked the Swiss Chalet on Santos (recommended by essexboy) I'm hoping the location is still prime of LBs and mongering.

I've stayed in three different rooms at Swiss Chalet. The location doesn't get any better IMO. The rooms are OK (some better than others) but the foam mattresses on top of wooden pedestals were a bit thin for me. I sleep on my side and my hip was bottoming out. But I haven't stayed there in a few years. Maybe things have improved. I would have chosen Central Park, across the street. But SC will probably be OK. I have taken a LB in SC so that was OK. The WiFi is very good at SC. In fact in one of my rooms the router was actually in the room. There was construction next door (Lexus?) but that was 15 months ago. Hopefully it is finished by now.

Not steal his thunder but the trip from MNL to AC will be around two hours. If you hit rush hour on Friday afternoon it will be three hours. If your flight arrives at say 2 AM it will be about 90 minutes.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#19 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

OOPs I forgot to add this MAP that shows how easy it is to navigate AC.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#20 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

Looking forward to this TR and your insight Ozzie, been thinking about doing a P.I. trip for a few days myself in the future

#21 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:02 PM

ossie mate i stayed in the pacific breeze also about 3 years ago but lbs werent allowed in hotel it must have changed yea?
but lucky i didnt stay in the main building so my friend the security guard helped me out with that and he also had numbers of lbs :lol:
petesie
i just booked a flight from bkk to ac if u fancy it mate on september 2nd as my 40th on the 5th.
only 5400 baht rtn into ac not bad :D

#22 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:30 AM

ossie mate i stayed in the pacific breeze also about 3 years ago but lbs werent allowed in hotel it must have changed yea?
but lucky i didnt stay in the main building so my friend the security guard helped me out with that and he also had numbers of lbs :lol:
petesie
i just booked a flight from bkk to ac if u fancy it mate on september 2nd as my 40th on the 5th.
only 5400 baht rtn into ac not bad :D

That was the second time I stayed at the Pacific Breeze the first time was in October 2009 and no problems with ladyboys either time so looks like their policy must have changed.

#23 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

After Rochelle left I hit the gogos and had a few SM lights. I did a bit of bar hopping until I ended up in a place called the Honey Pot on fields Ave.

I decided since I already had a ladyboy I would take a gg for the night.

So I payed the bar fine which was 1400 Pesos from memory and off we went. It was still a little early to go back to the room so we decided some karaoke was in order.

After a few hours of singing and drinking Jim Beam we ended up back at the room at about 5am.

Attached Files

#24 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:48 AM

Since we got back to the room so late we did not end up getting to sleep until about 7 so it was nearly 3pm when woke up. She needed to be at work by 6 and I had arranged for someone else to come over at about 5 so needed to get her out of the room so I could get some food and get housekeeping to clean up before my other guest arrived.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci