Ozzie in Angeles

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#85 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

Kliome, please let me know when you have a definite date for your Cebu visit in January. I know it's just for a weekend, but would definitely like to hook up, even if it's just for a drink. I'm sure Angel would want to come along too, if that's okay with you. We're only a few hours away.

That would be fine by me. Hopefully I can convince Anthony and Mr Crackerjax to come along.

Would be around Jan 14/15 or 21/22. Will let you know.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#86 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:04 AM

I's agree that Cebu is well worth a visit as I've spent a few months there in the last year and you have so many options, the girls are very friendly (and speak very passable English ). If you choose you can get a lot of it for free ( well if you don't count the cost of dinner and drinks ) but I'd recommend being up front and paying for it or giving them more than they would ever need for a taxi home when you want some time to yourself later. The main thing is to be be upfront as word gets around pretty quick ( it's not a massive scene there so most of the girls known each other one way or another ) and they do understand but quite a lot of the girls are looking for a way out, be that a real boyfriend who helps them out from time to time ( not a sponsor ) or a sponsor. One thing I will say about Filipino ladyboys or what ever label you want to use for them is that they're generally not as calculating as their Thail counterparts and so don't lead them on. Be honest and it will pay off big time, you'll still have a lot of fun but you won't burn any bridges and you will get introduced to a lot of their friends. That my friends for a monger like myself is gold....
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#87 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

How long are you planning to hang out there FF?

Was in Manila for 2 months. In Cebu now. Will be here for a month. The recent Queen Of Cebu 2011 was wicked. This is the biggest ladyboy pageant in the Philippines. Colossal amount of ladyboys attended. Never expected this much transpinays in Cebu.

I ❤ Cebu

Just done a week in Boracay, not such a great LB scene but simply paradise and will need to get my ass back there (via Cebu in Jan).

See ya in a bit.

#88 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

Time to threadjack with pix of Cebuana gurls. Woot.

Attached Files

#89 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:32 PM

:D great pics.
life is only so long,

#90 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:03 PM

:clapclap: A challenger to Juri's throne :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#91 GreenHorn

GreenHorn
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

Ive been a member for a long time, but have finally planned my first trip to Asia for the LB scene. Will be in Manila mid-January, and will share my trip report with all the members here. Thanks in advance for the great tips and info that all the experienced members post! It will make my newbie trip more successful.

#92 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

good luck Greenhorn. happy trip and keep us posted! :rock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci