Ozzie in Angeles

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

So I just spent 12 days in Angeles City. I was only supposed to be there for 10 but stayed an extra couple of days.

Now if you want only ladyboys then I suggest you don't go to Angeles but if you are like me and enjoy some pussy as well then AC is a must on your travel itinerary.

Beside the fact that the Filipinos speak much better English than the Thais the prices in AC are also much better even more so than Pattaya when all things are factored such as drinks, hotels, girls etc.

My first trip to the Philippines was in September last year and I got caught in Typhoon so not such a good first trip but I knew it had potential and went back again in October. So this is the third time I have been to Philippines and AC.

So you guys only want to hear about the ladyboys or also the girls?

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

Give us the whole story Ozzie, don't hold back :D

We all like pussy except Anthony.

#3 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

Give us the whole story Ozzie, don't hold back :D

We all like pussy except Anthony.

And me... Scenes from ping-pong show will haunt me for the rest of my life. :angel:

To the point.... Tell us part about LBs and general quality of LBs.

BR

#4 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

OK so here is one of the girls and also one of the ladyboys from my journey

Let me know if you want more of both or only one?

Attached Files

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

Tell it all!

Just booked my first trip to Philippines.

Manila - Cebu - Angeles

Looking forward to some valuable insight, cheers Ozzie. :clapclap:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

Hi ozzie, think we had a few beers a long time ago at Moneyland in Naklua.

I've been to AC six times with the longest trip being one month. I would be interested in where you found the LB. I only had two LBs there and have become totally paranoid about picking up street girls in AC. The police there make the Thai police look honest.

Next time you might consider making the one hour trip up to to Subic Bay for a few days. Stay in Barrio Barretto or Baloy Beach and make your way up to Kinky's Bar in Calapandayan. It's has both GGs and LBs. The GG scene in Barrio Barretto is much smaller than AC but still plenty of action with foreign owned bars. There are a couple of floating GG bars, that are out after typhoon season, in Barretto/Baloy that are fun during the day.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#7 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

Please show LBs :angel: ... We have enough GGs at home :loco: .

BR

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

Please show LBs :angel: ... We have enough GGs at home :loco: .

BR

I'm hoping to hear about the GGs too.

I know so little about the PI scene, so all pics and tips welcome!

..The stap-on is packed! :gayf:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:45 AM

I've been having these strange feelings about real women lately, so please tell it all. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#10 El_hefe

El_hefe
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:35 AM

Did you visit any other places besides AC? I'm curious about life outside AC/Manila as far as ladyboys go, there seem to be quite a number of expats living in these places but I don't hear much about them.

The pinay women are something else too! :love:

#11 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:55 PM

I've been having these strange feelings about real women lately, so please tell it all. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

your turning gay :lol:
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#12 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

OK so here we go. I was supposed to go to India for work for a couple of weeks and actually submitted my passport for my business visa.

So my trip to India got canceled and I decided since I had a couple of weeks until I started my next contract (I work for myself) I would go to the Philippines. I wanted to go sooner but my passport was still at the Indian Consulate so until I got it back I could not go anywhere. I finally got it back on the 25th of Jan so as soon as I had it in my hot little hands I bought my ticket.

Why did I choose the Philippines over Thailand? No particular reason except I think the girls are better there and I actually don't mind some pussy from time to time.

To put some perspective on everything my very first trip to the Philippines was in September last year for 8 days and I went back again in October for 10 days.

As far as ladyboys go the Philippines is a place where it is better to plan at least from the point of view of getting some phone numbers as there is no Nana plaza. However as you will see later my choice of hotel was a good one as that is where many ladyboys hang out.

I stayed at the http://www.pacificbreezehotel.com/ for the second time and I can highly recommend the place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci