lb-bar.. now in makati.... !!!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#37 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

. I have to say that traveling either to LOS or PI is a long and expensive journey. Then lodging is not cheap. Then having to put up with bulllshit attitudes because they think since you are american they can charge 50% more really makes me questions why I go to either places. Then you have to put up with the heat and humidty, the non A/C's bars and the stench of garbage everywhere. From my persepctive these LB's or GG's need to take an attitude check or more people will begin to feel like me and stay away. Now I have never been to PI but I hear the ladies are freindlier but more expensive

Not trying to pick a fight mate but it's a bit of a sweeping statement if you have never even been here! Never known anyone to charge 50% more just because they are American. If you go in with this attitude you are gonna be permanently unhappy. Sure it's hot and humid- it's the Tropics. Maybe everyone can up and move to San Diego instead...

You have to go off the beaten track in Manila and Cebu and Angeles to find non A/C bars. So why would you?

Stench of garbage? Not anywhere near where I live and I'm sitting in Manila writing this.

Just what is the reality check? Not wanting to be fucked by a stranger for less than $40-00 USD?

Anyway, I just seen the ladder for my pedestal and am now getting down.

#38 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:50 PM

. I have to say that traveling either to LOS or PI is a long and expensive journey. Then lodging is not cheap. Then having to put up with bulllshit attitudes because they think since you are american they can charge 50% more really makes me questions why I go to either places. Then you have to put up with the heat and humidty, the non A/C's bars and the stench of garbage everywhere. From my persepctive these LB's or GG's need to take an attitude check or more people will begin to feel like me and stay away. Now I have never been to PI but I hear the ladies are freindlier but more expensive

Not trying to pick a fight mate but it's a bit of a sweeping statement if you have never even been here! Never known anyone to charge 50% more just because they are American. If you go in with this attitude you are gonna be permanently unhappy. Sure it's hot and humid- it's the Tropics. Maybe everyone can up and move to San Diego instead...

You have to go off the beaten track in Manila and Cebu and Angeles to find non A/C bars. So why would you?

Stench of garbage? Not anywhere near where I live and I'm sitting in Manila writing this.

Just what is the reality check? Not wanting to be fucked by a stranger for less than $40-00 USD?

Anyway, I just seen the ladder for my pedestal and am now getting down.

First off, I am not trying to start an argument just a discussion. Secondly the stench of street garbage was referring to Pattaya. Thirdly, I do not go there with any attitude but come away with impressions. And yes they do try to charge foreigners more money because they think they have more money. You live there so you would not get that treatment. Frankly I have never been to PI but I am considering going. Spending money for sex is not my style but I am at a point where I consider it if it is with somone 30 years my senior. As far as $40 for sex with a stranger, hell the session lasts 40 minutes, not bad ,huh??!!!. And the heat and humidty does get to the locals as well. A/C in the bars would help, there are a few in Pattaya but not enough. Maybe the mongers that go there will endue anything just to get laid. When you add up the time traveling to and from(about 48 hours in the air or airports) compared to the time you are having sex, is it really worth it? Well, I guess to each his own!!!!

#39 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

Look, I take your point. But, I AM a foreigner who lives in Manila and bar fines are pretty much the same for everyone whether they are from the US, Norway, Algeria or the PI. Foreigners all get treated the same and YES we may find some people look to charge us more for certain 'services' but thats because in the main we are thought to have more disposable money. Which in general we probably do compared to 98% of the people who live here. So in the sex for sale game some people are going to take a flyer if they think that they can get more - same the world over.

I do though take issue with people who complain about paying the girls lots of money when in reality they are nickel and diming over paying $40 - $50 dollars to have sex. I'm guilty of doing that myself but c'mon lets step back a bit and have a think about it: it's dirt cheap and if you have the money why not keep everyone happy (and build up your own Karma account) and pay a little more? God knows the girls will appreciate it and it may make the whole experience that much better and enjoyable. It's tough out there so lets try to be nice to everyone huh?

It is hot and humid at times so bars and restaurants here all have a/c for the benefit of the local population. It's not downtown Mogadishu!

BTW I guess you meant to say that you would pay someone 30 years your junior not your senior. Unless you have very weird tastes? :clapclap:

Peace and love.

#40 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:56 PM

Look, I take your point. But, I AM a foreigner who lives in Manila and bar fines are pretty much the same for everyone whether they are from the US, Norway, Algeria or the PI. Foreigners all get treated the same and YES we may find some people look to charge us more for certain 'services' but thats because in the main we are thought to have more disposable money. Which in general we probably do compared to 98% of the people who live here. So in the sex for sale game some people are going to take a flyer if they think that they can get more - same the world over.

I do though take issue with people who complain about paying the girls lots of money when in reality they are nickel and diming over paying $40 - $50 dollars to have sex. I'm guilty of doing that myself but c'mon lets step back a bit and have a think about it: it's dirt cheap and if you have the money why not keep everyone happy (and build up your own Karma account) and pay a little more? God knows the girls will appreciate it and it may make the whole experience that much better and enjoyable. It's tough out there so lets try to be nice to everyone huh?

It is hot and humid at times so bars and restaurants here all have a/c for the benefit of the local population. It's not downtown Mogadishu!

BTW I guess you meant to say that you would pay someone 30 years your junior not your senior. Unless you have very weird tastes? :clapclap:

Peace and love.

Hey thanks. Trust me I do not think paying $40-$50 for sex with a cute 20 year old is alot of money. I do not go into it with that attitude. My beef is some of these women have bad attitudes that do not show up until they hit my room. I had one tell me she would not let me kiss her because she only does that with her b/f which she does not have right then. HUH? Honey your are giving me a bareback blowjob!!! Anyway, as far as the PI goes, it is different there than LOS. I do not pay upfront in LOS or at least try not to where in PI you do, just the tip is left at the end. Not sure if I am comnfortable with that. But do these women understand how expensive it is to get to their country, stay at a hotel, buy them drinks and food, and then pay them for sex. I mean, come on, for the number of times and amount of time you are having sex, might as well stay home and pay the $200per hour. Get my point? As far as the weather, I understand that it is the tropics, doesn't mean I like the humidty. If we could only shift the PI or LOS culture to my home town, then that would be paradise. But that will never happen. By the way, how is living in Manila? Is it relatively inexpensive for what you get?

#41 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

I really don't think that the relative costs of international travel, hotels, food and drinks etc are going to be very high on the thought process when it comes to the girls discussing rates and tips! It's not really their main concern. The cuter ones might keep a watch on exchange rate mechanisms, the fluctuating dollar, hotel occupancy levels, EU disposable income trends, falling tourism levels in Thailand, cost of aviation fuel etc etc and base their decisions on that but somehow I doubt it! If you are here (or there )and you want to pay for sex then the girls are entitled to ask for a reasonable sum. If they pitch too high then move on and find someone else. Its a bit about chemistry as well - if you like the girl it's doubtless worth giving her more money. If she likes you, you come across as a cool guy and you get on well together she may well look to set her sights lower.

Manila is fine for me but may well be not for everyone. It's not cheap compared to much of mainland SE Asia but it's a lot less expensive than living in a Western city. Very friendly people here.

#42 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:31 PM

I really don't think that the relative costs of international travel, hotels, food and drinks etc are going to be very high on the thought process when it comes to the girls discussing rates and tips! It's not really their main concern. The cuter ones might keep a watch on exchange rate mechanisms, the fluctuating dollar, hotel occupancy levels, EU disposable income trends, falling tourism levels in Thailand, cost of aviation fuel etc etc and base their decisions on that but somehow I doubt it! If you are here (or there )and you want to pay for sex then the girls are entitled to ask for a reasonable sum. If they pitch too high then move on and find someone else. Its a bit about chemistry as well - if you like the girl it's doubtless worth giving her more money. If she likes you, you come across as a cool guy and you get on well together she may well look to set her sights lower.

Manila is fine for me but may well be not for everyone. It's not cheap compared to much of mainland SE Asia but it's a lot less expensive than living in a Western city. Very friendly people here.

I agree with you that chemistry is the key. But working against that is the language barrier, the fact that they are looking for money and you are looking to get laid. But you are right, find the right one and have a good time. I have always lived by the rule, that my orgasm is only worth som much to me. I can always take care of that for free :lol: :lol:

#43 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:13 AM

I also live in PI and agree with everything you said dazed.

Its a different country, not as tourist friendly as LOS and overall much poorer (less than half Thailand's GDP per capita) but people, generally, are good.

"Poreigner" or "farang" are treated special here.

Boss45 - you need to trarvel more and broaden your horizons.

#44 tsdating

tsdating
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:53 AM

short video of Mixed Nuts.

#45 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

..some actual impressions from the "mixed nuts" in makati.......a lot of funthere, a bit overpriced, but the girls drink theys ladydrinks gentle...and they give you a lot of fun and entertaiment for... :rock: :rock:.

Attached Files

#46 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

.....some more of the young & sweet here...........

Attached Files

#47 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

........one.........two...........jump........ :rock: :rock:.

Attached Files

#48 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

...more of the candy's........(not me...lol.. :lol: :lol: ).... :angel:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci