lb-bar.. now in makati.... !!!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#25 cancer12

cancer12
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:22 AM

[quote name="cancer12"]oh thank you dazedanconfused, hehe long name, but still regret we never had a chance to meet up...

oooooooooooooopppsss.... my wrong! hahaha
garcia

#26 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

Yes indeed Ms C12, yes indeed!!

#27 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:21 PM

Oh how soon they forget you :sobsong:

:D

#28 Wanderingsam

Wanderingsam
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

I was back awhile ago and agree with the comments about the light being to bright and not a great atmosphere. The pricing policy is stupid. Every girl I have talked with there (maybe 5) got around to telling me their phone number and said they would be happy to meet me outside the club. The girls realize the BF is too high and when they meet you outside there club gets nothing. As for girl bars the barfind range from about 1500-3500, they are not all 3500 and many apply drinks you buy the girl against the BF and also offer reduced BF during slower times and all that I have been in have happy hours. I guess in Manila I will stay with the girls bars and do my lady boy hunting in Thailand. I will be back in Manila next week and will stick my head in the bar again but if all is the same it will be a one drink visit.

#29 katrina0501

katrina0501
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

Are you connected to the bar?

It would be great to see some pics, info and updates on an all LB bar!

Thanks for the post! :clapclap:

sorry for the very late visit.. been busy with rehearsals for the new show..

yes i am a member of the birdies cage mannequins and we are from the " Shampoo Bar " that moved in to a new place called "mixed Nuts" Bar. located at burgos cor. kalayaan ave..

and inviting all of you to come visit, enjoy and relax with the dancers and receptionist.. :love:
follow us on facebook at mixed nuts " birdies cage "

#30 katrina0501

katrina0501
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

Just a quick update on the Birdie Cage (Bird Cage or whatever): I was in there briefly at the weekend and it was much improved on previous visits. They have a new show - not my kind of thing but there you go - and a tranche of new girls. Saturday night there were probably about 30 girls in the bar and a fair number of punters. Drinks, bar-fines etc all remain the same but overall quality and friendliness of the girls was good. Hope that it continues in this way.

Mind you it was arguably still a bit better at previous location Shampoo when the lovely Cancer 12 (started posting on here now) was working there....

thanks for having you around.... :blush:

#31 katrina0501

katrina0501
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:33 AM

to those who had the chance to visit us at shampoo and followed us on mixed nuts.... thank you..

and to this forum and its moderator/s .. thank you.. :angel:

if you want to see more pics of the mannequins.. just follow us on facebook at Mixed Nuts " Birdies Cage "

See all of you there.. this Katrina Saying
A Million thanks to all of you who loves Lbs and our kinds...

i Love You Too!!!!

#32 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:06 AM

I was back awhile ago and agree with the comments about the light being to bright and not a great atmosphere. The pricing policy is stupid. Every girl I have talked with there (maybe 5) got around to telling me their phone number and said they would be happy to meet me outside the club. The girls realize the BF is too high and when they meet you outside there club gets nothing. As for girl bars the barfind range from about 1500-3500, they are not all 3500 and many apply drinks you buy the girl against the BF and also offer reduced BF during slower times and all that I have been in have happy hours. I guess in Manila I will stay with the girls bars and do my lady boy hunting in Thailand. I will be back in Manila next week and will stick my head in the bar again but if all is the same it will be a one drink visit.

Hi, been thinking about going to PI but does not sound like the LB scene is that good. As far as the GG bars, at least the girls offer to meet you outside the bar to save money. I do not see that in Patts. What are the rates for ST?

#33 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

you do get gals wanting to meet you after hours. you will find that when the most bars close, you can find ggs in tonys, lucifers, and marine.
no bar fine

#34 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:49 AM

you do get gals wanting to meet you after hours. you will find that when the most bars close, you can find ggs in tonys, lucifers, and marine.
no bar fine

Thanks but what are the rates for ST?LT?
Have you ever been to Angeles City?

#35 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

Well.....I'm no expert but generally there is no ST / LT rate. There is a flat bar fine and then the tip for the girl. Been a while since I was in Angeles but from memory most of the GG bars have more or less the same bar fine which is about 1400 Php which is just north of $30-00 USD. Course this might be slightly out so if anyone knows more details then no doubt they will put me straight.

As I have stressed several times here, the LB's here in the Philippines are lovely. They often, but not all of them, seem a bit less jaded, a litttle more natural and speak good English (IMHO). BUT you have to work that bit harder to find them as there is not the big LB bar scene like BKK and Patts. If you have a short holiday and want lots of guaranteed activity then head to Thailand. If you want a change, have spare time or can swing a business trip then definitely come to the PI. Or move here! Once you know your way
around then hooking up with LB's is fairly easy.

Birdies Cage has high rates and a not always too grand approach to looking after customers. But hey, it's the only Bar of its type here so they do have not much competition. Hopefully (though this may be very optimistic thinking) managemement will work out a better approach as they go along. Girls there are still very nice though so don't be cheap and call in and buy a few drinks it's certainly not gonna break the bank. We (LB lovers) need this bar to work as it may mean that others will open up as well. Making it an increasingly great Country to visit. If its not successful and shuts down then everyone, from the girls, to the punters to future visitors, loses out.

#36 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

[quote name="dazedandconfused"]Well.....I'm no expert but generally there is no ST / LT rate. There is a flat bar fine and then the tip for the girl. Been a while since I was in Angeles but from memory most of the GG bars have more or less the same bar fine which is about 1400 Php which is just north of $30-00 USD. Course this might be slightly out so if anyone knows more details then no doubt they will put me straight.

As I have stressed several times here, the LB's here in the Philippines are lovely. They often, but not all of them, seem a bit less jaded, a litttle more natural and speak good English (IMHO). BUT you have to work that bit harder to find them as there is not the big LB bar scene like BKK and Patts. If you have a short holiday and want lots of guaranteed activity then head to Thailand. If you want a change, have spare time or can swing a business trip then definitely come to the PI. Or move here! Once you know your way
around then hooking up with LB's is fairly easy.

Birdies Cage has high rates and a not always too grand approach to looking after customers. But hey, it's the only Bar of its type here so they do have not much competition. Hopefully (though this may be very optimistic thinking) managemement will work out a better approach as they go along. Girls there are still very nice though so don't be cheap and call in and buy a few drinks it's certainly not gonna break the bank. We (LB lovers) need this bar to work as it may mean that others will open up as well. Making it an increasingly great Country to visit. If its not successful and shuts down then everyone, from the girls, to the punters to future visitors, loses out.[/quote

Thanks for the information. I have to say that traveling either to LOS or PI is a long and expensive journey. Then lodging is not cheap. Then having to put up with bulllshit attitudes because they think since you are american they can charge 50% more really makes me questions why I go to either places. Then you have to put up with the heat and humidty, the non A/C's bars and the stench of garbage everywhere. From my persepctive these LB's or GG's need to take an attitude check or more people will begin to feel like me and stay away. Now I have never been to PI but I hear the ladies are freindlier but more expensive. I understand the barfine in PI but then some of the gals ask for a tip that is 1500-3000 P. That is insane!!!! I prefer LB's with bolt ons versus natural, the more lady looking the better for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci