669 replies to this topic

#457 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

Brit

no problems at all

hard to keep up with all the post sometimes.

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#458 tohtihs

tohtihs
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hey all, new to this site and love it. Been to Naughty times in Huntingdale. If you pick the right time, the t/s there are just great! Perform any service you want!! Cheers

#459 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:09 PM

Hey all, new to this site and love it.

:wlcm:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#460 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Hey all, new to this site and love it. Been to Naughty times in Huntingdale. If you pick the right time, the t/s there are just great! Perform any service you want!! Cheers

welcome tohtihs

great to have any other melbourne member.

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#461 tohtihs

tohtihs
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:34 PM

Thanks Pela, look forward to reading all about the melbourne scene here!!! If you got any good areas or places to visit, would be much appreciated. Cheers

#462 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:40 PM

Hey Guys,

Some bad news, I went to the Opium Den tonight as I've always wanted to go along and see what it's like and try and get some local ladyboy action. I got there a bit before midnight and the place appears to have closed down. The sign above the door has been taken down, everything was closed and not a ladyboy to be seen anywhere :sad: I did a bit of searching on the net when I got home and the only thing I could find was an article about the owners who had the business on the market with plans to build a school in Cambodia of all things. Maybe the lot has been sold and the new owners either cant or wont continue operating it as a pub.

Plan B was to head down to Commercial Road which I did to check out the action there. I tried a place called Pascillas Bar, they had a tall, blond Aussie shemale at the door, ok looking I guess but the big frame does nothing for me. I went inside and had a look around, poky little place it is. There was an even bigger shemale inside and an extremely voluptuous mature aged shemale, I decided there was nothing in store for me there so I bailed.

I had a stroll up and down the street but couldn't find anything of interest. Xchange Hotel which was a few doors down was open, I didn't bother going in, probably should have just for the hell of it, but looking at the photos on the xchangehotel facebook page, maybe it's a good thing I didn't go in.

If anyone has any contact with the ladyboys who used to frequent the Opium Den it might be an idea to get in touch and find out where the ladyboys like to party now.

Cheers
LB3048

#463 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:29 AM

LB3048

thanks for the update I have not been there for over a year.

I will ask a LB friend of mine who use to work there and see if she knows anything and report back

It closed once before then re-opened so maybe it will happen again

cheers pela

#464 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

Thanks for that Pela.

Speaking of meeting ladyboys in Melbourne, has anyone been with M.A.T.A.H.A.R.I or Mypinklips from Adultmatchmaker? I've had brief contact with them online, never in person, and they were both interested in meeting up with me but for various reasons it never quiet happened. Has anyone here met them in person and tell me what they're like?

Cheers
LB3048

#465 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

Good news gentlemen,

I'm currently with a very sexy filipino ladyboy who resides in Phillip Island and has enlightened me on where the action is to be had for Asian ladyboys in Melbourne.

Asian ladyboys mostly visit Heavens door (next door to the Exchange) as well as Exchange on the weekends, most of them are at LOVE MACHINE on sundays and Greyhound in st. kilda on a friday or saturday. wednesday nights at heavens door is good.

Gabby will be an entrant of Miss Lotus 2009 representing Cebu City. The competition is on wednesday 4th of November, commencing at 9:30pm. Because Gabz has been good enough to help us with this information I would like to invite all the Melbourne members of LB-69 to come along for an evening of fine entertainment and support Gabby in her quest. For the members who come along to show support for Gabz, I can arange a personal introduction.

Anyone wanting to chat with Gabby can contact her on prettygabby19@live.com.au

Hope to see as many people as possible come along, see you there.

LB3048

Attached Files

#466 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

LB3048,

The Philipino LB I spent those 10 days with had told me of a place that was the preferred TG hangout, and Wed night was "their night"

Sound like 'Heavens Door' is the place.
I can double-check with Veronica if others are interested....
Triat

#467 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hi Triat,

Yeah, from what Gabby was saying it sounds like the Opium Den and Heavens Door are owned by the same people and when the Opium Den closed, the regulars just crossed over to Heavens Door.

The Miss Lotus pageant is the major ladyboy event in Oz so I think there will be some real talent there on Wednesday night. I hope to see as many board members as possible come along for the show, it'll be good to meet the crew and put some faces to names.

Cheers
LB3048

#468 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:44 AM

how did gabz go last week?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci